• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

dutch 300 bloods

IML Gear Cream!
Frank, what have you numbers been on this protocol before?

When I run 200mg/wk split 2x per week for my TRT, I'll take a test 72hrs after the last injection and get around 1000. I'm not sure what I would be on this protocol since it's a little different but I would assume it would be a little bit higher similar to the 1300 that is called out in the protocol.

When I run 200mg/wk split 2x per week for my TRT, I'll take a test 72hrs after the last injection and get around 1000. I'm not sure what I would be on this protocol since it's a little different but I would assume it would be a little bit higher similar to the 1300 that is called out in the protocol.
1200-1250 protocol I believe says +/- 139 is acceptable

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

15-20% variance is commonly considered the higher end of "passing" given those results for the protocol are with script test on multiple individuals.

Also have to take into account personal averages on the same dose, draw and injection frequency.

They are low. Not astoundingly low but, they're low.

I don’t know Dutch.

But at 300mg a wk I usually am around 1600-1800. But that’s me

Take a look at the protocol used. I doubt it's apples to apples.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I read the protocol. I was asking what you tested on this protocol previously if you had done it.

I don’t know Dutch.

But at 300mg a wk I usually am around 1600-1800. But that’s me
I’m sure not that high after seven days out with that dose but I’m sure I would be way happier with that shop .

I’m still waiting to hear what they are going to say back? Or are they just not going to answer and it’ll get swept under the rug?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m still waiting to hear what they are going to say back? Or are they just not going to answer and it’ll get swept under the rug?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ding ding ding let’s just hope that this goes away

Look at the bright side, you can use their oils you still have on hand to mix with anything high concentration that you have giving you PIP (a joke sort of but I have actually done this with oils I had extra of that I tested low like this on).
I still think you tested low tho cuz you have coronavirus and you drew the oil wrong.

Last edited:
Look at the bright side, you can use their oils you still have on hand to mix with anything high concentration that you have giving you PIP (a joke sort of but I have actually done this with oils I had extra of that I tested low like this on).
I still think you tested low tho cuz you have coronavirus and you drew the oil wrong.
I ordered ten test and some deca . 8 were for my buddy he has used them before and like them , I kept two and tested with one so I guess I have about 14ml to oil my beard with .

what do you think your baseline TT is - about 300?
I still dont get how this happens so often and not just with this sponsor- it doesnt appear to about money because test is pretty cheap- its either poor brewing or underdosed raws but I again I dont get underdosed raws with test- would a sponsor really make much of a profit purposely using underdosed raws and sending out underdosed test?
I ordered ten test and some deca . 8 were for my buddy he has used them before and like them , I kept two and tested with one so I guess I have about 14ml to oil my beard with .

Last edited:
Plenty of times I have tested 1200 and shit man no clue if shops would purposely underdosed test . I know that I wouldn’t do is it bad raws ? Who really knows , if I was a gambling man than I would bet that it is more than likely some so called chemist that is brewing for these shops that is skimming and going into business for himself by shorting shops and selling his own shit. It has happened before we are dealing with drug dealers but what do I know . It could very well be the shops are just shady and run low on raws so they short the batch until new raws come in so they can keep selling and hope that people don’t test and if they do try and brush it under the rug .

yeah, I didnt think of those explanations and I believe it that brewers would skim and sell their own shit on the side
btw, I didnt mean you personally on the low bloods I meant everyone- I see it all over the place with even the supposed quality sponsors and quite often- a bit puzzling
Plenty of times I have tested 1200 and shit man no clue if shops would purposely underdosed test . I know that I wouldn’t do is it bad raws ? Who really knows , if I was a gambling man than I would bet that it is more than likely some so called chemist that is brewing for these shops that is skimming and going into business for himself by shorting shops and selling his own shit. It has happened before we are dealing with drug dealers but what do I know . It could very well be the shops are just shady and run low on raws so they short the batch until new raws come in so they can keep selling and hope that people don’t test and if they do try and brush it under the rug .

And still, DP is very quiet?!?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

One guess is it’s under dosed test p. My buddy jus tested his Dutch test e and it came back as prop. I jus ordered the kit to test mine to see if what I have is really test e, or if it’s jus prop with a test e label on it

One guess is it’s under dosed test p. My buddy jus tested his Dutch test e and it came back as prop. I jus ordered the kit to test mine to see if what I have is really test e, or if it’s jus prop with a test e label on it

Again I'm not defending anyone here,but we have to be fair and look at all aspects considering every factor in between.. if you're using the field test kits they are extremely inaccurate.. I'm not trying to railroad this and I'm not trying to be the party pooper, but unless these are sent in for a mass spec test in which we can prove their word on authentically will have a better indication on what's going on..
and no way am I mitigating bad blood work with a field test because this is two things verse no response.. everything is being put into consideration here by everyone's thoughts..

but all I'm saying is this sponsor has been very dedicated and supportive to a lot of activities in the community with hosting giveaways and what not.. let's not take silence as an excuse, because sometimes speaking up too quick too soon can be equally as damaging.. Donald Trump gets his ass ripped apart if he speaks too quick, if Donald Trump doesn't say anything he gets his ass ripped apart..

Like I said prior guys I've been down this road with blood work sometime back with EP, by the time we did an investigation on our side that batch was already siphoned through circulation with absolutely no negative reviews..

If no one made any purchases, and if no one has a dog in the fight, then do not critique and criticize the process, because a lot of people that are doing the criticizing are very new to this way of life and have absolutely no concept on the logistics behind the curtains...

For all we know and this is just a pretend rumor, there could have been a recently employed person in the network buy a friend of a friend and they could have made a mistake..

Unless the sponsor is ripping people off out of money and seriously having major major problems, let's all lighten up a little bit.. none of us are happy, but there's no need for lynching... Motherfuking monkey-see, motherfuking monkey do!!!

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldn't waste my time posting those results on this forum. There is a reason why you don't see any threads made about these test kits. They are not even admissible in a court of law. To many factors involved to get the right results and if a trained expert can't do it why do you think we can. You'd be better off posting a taste test result than a lab max result. You've wasted your money my friend

Again I'm not defending anyone here,but we have to be fair and look at all aspects considering every factor in between.. if you're using the field test kits they are extremely inaccurate.. I'm not trying to railroad this and I'm not trying to be the party pooper, but unless these are sent in for a mass spec test in which we can prove their word on authentically will have a better indication on what's going on..
and no way am I mitigating bad blood work with a field test because this is two things verse no response.. everything is being put into consideration here by everyone's thoughts..

but all I'm saying is this sponsor has been very dedicated and supportive to a lot of activities in the community with hosting giveaways and what not.. let's not take silence as an excuse, because sometimes speaking up too quick too soon can be equally as damaging.. Donald Trump gets his ass ripped apart if he speaks too quick, if Donald Trump doesn't say anything he gets his ass ripped apart..

Like I said prior guys I've been down this road with blood work sometime back with EP, by the time we did an investigation on our side that batch was already siphoned through circulation with absolutely no negative reviews..

If no one made any purchases, and if no one has a dog in the fight, then do not critique and criticize the process, because a lot of people that are doing the criticizing are very new to this way of life and have absolutely no concept on the logistics behind the curtains...

For all we know and this is just a pretend rumor, there could have been a recently employed person in the network buy a friend of a friend and they could have made a mistake..

Unless the sponsor is ripping people off out of money and seriously having major major problems, let's all lighten up a little bit.. none of us are happy, but there's no need for lynching... Motherfuking monkey-see, motherfuking monkey do!!!

^^^ Perfectly said - blood work is just rough and can vary and these test kits are of very little value at all -enough said -OD

Just to let everyone know Dutch told me last Sunday that they would ship out the pack on Wednesday: I asked them yesterday what the status was and they let me know that they have not shipped kind of confused myself maybe someone else can interpret this message . I have sent more messages to Dutch and the two star .

Attachments

• D47604CC-5723-4DE6-83B7-BCA8778483B0.jpeg
    D47604CC-5723-4DE6-83B7-BCA8778483B0.jpeg
    408.1 KB · Views: 53
Just to let everyone know Dutch told me last Sunday that they would ship out the pack on Wednesday: I asked them yesterday what the status was and they let me know that they have not shipped kind of confused myself maybe someone else can interpret this message . I have sent more messages to Dutch and the two star .
Maybe you are dealing with 2 or more people here bro cause it sounds confusing to me. Last time I looked in this thread I thought it was settled and you were getting a reship now it seems like whoever sent that message wasn't informed what was going on here

This was the email before maybe I read it wrong or my reading comprehension is shit . Might have to have the wife or child help me out but maybe you brothers can help.

Attachments

• D43C5DEF-971E-4A1D-87EF-F36907D1C636.jpeg
    D43C5DEF-971E-4A1D-87EF-F36907D1C636.jpeg
    309.2 KB · Views: 53
Maybe you are dealing with 2 or more people here bro cause it sounds confusing to me. Last time I looked in this thread I thought it was settled and you were getting a reship now it seems like whoever sent that message wasn't informed what was going on here
I don’t know man it’s the same email 📧 am just hitting reply . They keep wanting to include stardust but when I talk to him he says it’s out of his hands .

I bet they haven't resumed shipping because that last communication said he would take care of you Wednesday when shipping resumes. He should update you though and let you know shipping hasn't resumed. I hope if he does not take care of you that someone else does. It would be nice regardless because even if he does come through will you even use it given your last bloods? I suppose you will have to use it for a bit and get bloods again to see if you have anything worth pinning.

I don’t know man it’s the same email  am just hitting reply . They keep wanting to include stardust but when I talk to him he says it’s out of his hands .
Yup 2 different people using the same email bro, very common. At least that's what it looks like to me

Back