• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I woke up white! Anyone?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Don't let the headline mislead you or think anything racist..:roflmao:
But... I'll tell ya, I woke up white today and I'm loving it... I love waking up white!
Thank you SUK

woke up to a great morning and had 4g of white elephant before I ate anything..
No greater feeling than waking up to some white on a Saturday morning...

Anyone else look forward to white wake ups??

lets hear your white wake up protocols and stories...

Speaking in which.. Check out the new sale..
St. Patricks Day Sale!!
Brought to you by:
https://straightupkratom.com/
pQnVSph.png

Use Coupon Code green25 for 25% off the entire store!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
Hurry, Sale ends March 17th 2020 at 11:59 PM MST
Coupon Code works on all website
aublNZP.png

New Strains Already Discounted!
Use Coupon Code
Green25 for Even More Savings!
BIGGEST Discount This Year!

https://straightupkratom.com/

Can you let me know the effects of the white. I have always wanted to try it tbh.

I have heard some guys use it for PWO, etc. Ands it like a stim. Im not super experienecd with kratom tbh, I think I have used green, red and yellow this far.

All of it was from MHK too. Potent stuff.

Can you let me know the effects of the white. I have always wanted to try it tbh.

I have heard some guys use it for PWO, etc. Ands it like a stim. Im not super experienecd with kratom tbh, I think I have used green, red and yellow this far.

Of course..

The white is a bit much for me for pre-workout. I wouldn't call it stimmy, but if there was a classification for it, that would be the closest thing we could conciser..
It improves situational awareness as well as being able to pick up on social ques and willingness to join in on conversations.

For pre-workout, I'm a bit strange and like to be in control, I use minimal caffeine and focus more on real raw output energy (like food/CARBS) rather than a feeling brought on by a compound (halo/dbol/drol/test base/tren base is an exception, these are more long term with no crash ans not superficial).
If anything, the Gold at 2g would be more of a PW type of strain because you still have the focus factor there while not being to aggressive with the thought process.

White is a GREAT pick me up blend on a down day or when going out and about.
I don't use weed, yet some guys say its a great PW, I just can't function like that, or on crazy insane PW drinks.. I simply just could never use some agents as a PW.. White kratom is one of them.
I reserve my lifts for "me time"... When I want to feel good and be out and about, I'm going hard core whitey.

White would fail me as a PW because someone would ask me a question and BLAMMO I won't shut the fuck up and I will all over zealous and too "extra" if that makes sense..

IMO gold with noopept would be absolute tits for PW with maybe a small cup of black coffee.. :twothumbs:

Sorry for the over explanation, I'm just too particular with my sessions and PW.. I need to feel "me" and my legit out-put and hormones with muscle to mind connection with emotions (aggression/stress/excitement, whatever it may be)

I tried some PW's that where so over the top I couldn't hardly pay attention on what I was doing. Let alone get sick from the fruity sweeteners
Again, stimulation is a bad description word for white but it's the only one that fits.. I think "extra" or a bit too euphoric is the best to describe it..

You'd rather have the top down and music going than being in the gym if that makes sense.. Did I just say "than rather being in the gym"? That's a first..

YES.!! I wakeup to SuK White and it's great. Effects will likely vary for the individual but for me I get some euphoria with focus but a relaxing focus. I like to mix it with SuK Super Green that gives me the energetic effect in the morning. Those 2 mixed together are a killer combo that gives me the above mentioned effects and pain relief to top it off. My likings change but this here is my morning beverage since coffee is too stimmy for me. Always high quality as I mentioned in a different thread.

This is GREAT to see Kratom reviews and threads again..!! NICE.!! Excited for the Old Forest Dark Red.

YES.!! I wakeup to SuK White and it's great. Effects will likely vary for the individual but for me I get some euphoria with focus but a relaxing focus. I like to mix it with SuK Super Green that gives me the energetic effect in the morning. Those 2 mixed together are a killer combo that gives me the above mentioned effects and pain relief to top it off. My likings change but this here is my morning beverage since coffee is too stimmy for me. Always high quality as I mentioned in a different thread.

This is GREAT to see Kratom reviews and threads again..!! NICE.!! Excited for the Old Forest Dark Red.

I absolutely love the feedback and I agree that the white can be much better than coffee because like you said coffee can be a bit too much.. for myself even one cup of coffee not only ruins my stomach but I get anxiety through the rest of the day..I get really really sensitive anymore with any caffeine.. for a while there I was doing my vitamin B12 complex and coffee everyday, as usual but my anxiety was getting worse and worse.. these have never been a problem before but I remove both of them in my anxiety went away. Or at least a good portion of it that was stimulating it.. now I just use the kratom white and that's my go go juice for the morning.. that's a good idea mixing it with the green, I tried that a few times in the past and I remembered it worked out well..thank you for the refresher and reminding me I need to get back on that cocktail again.. good call!!!!!!!

I absolutely love the feedback and I agree that the white can be much better than coffee because like you said coffee can be a bit too much.. for myself even one cup of coffee not only ruins my stomach but I get anxiety through the rest of the day..I get really really sensitive anymore with any caffeine.. for a while there I was doing my vitamin B12 complex and coffee everyday, as usual but my anxiety was getting worse and worse.. these have never been a problem before but I remove both of them in my anxiety went away. Or at least a good portion of it that was stimulating it.. now I just use the kratom white and that's my go go juice for the morning.. that's a good idea mixing it with the green, I tried that a few times in the past and I remembered it worked out well..thank you for the refresher and reminding me I need to get back on that cocktail again.. good call!!!!!!!
No problem Vis, same with coffee for me... my hands get all shaky, stomach in a knot, rapid heartbeat, my appetite is shot all day. Caffeine from coffee just too much for my system. I have always loved the way coffee smelled and even tasted but my system just doesn't agtee. Kratom does not do any of that and its pain relieving properties are just fantastic and my main reason that I started using Kratom. Then I discovered all these other wonderful effects. Amazing plant it is.!!

Yeah man try mixing some Green with the White when ya need that extra kick in the morning. It's been my go to for a while now. Mixing and changing the times of the day and colors has kept my tolerance in check. This combo has given me desired effects for quite some time now though and my favorite for morning/day.

IML Gear Cream!

Wes. I use 3-4 grams of white Maeng da and drink my cold brew black coffee/water mix PWO. It is pretty impressive as far as giving you mental positive energy and outlook before and during training. 30-40 min pwo. Just MO.

Max

Tried the elephant the other day but puked it all up right away so still truly haven’t experienced it yet.

4 grams white on an empty burner will be great PWO -with black coffee even better ~
I did the coffee the other day on an empty with gold.. never again.. I did 6g and a cup of cofee.. I felt sick as hell.. I'll stick with 2g gold and a small cup of black.. I also think the heavy sugar creamer she bought had a lot to do with it..it was cinnamon toast crunch flavor

White elephant to me is is the hardest to toss and wash; it seems significantly more bitter than the others I have. I have gold hulu, green dampar, a couple different reds, and the elephant. I’m quick to develop a tolerance and need few days off every so often.

I did the coffee the other day on an empty with gold.. never again.. I did 6g and a cup of cofee.. I felt sick as hell.. I'll stick with 2g gold and a small cup of black.. I also think the heavy sugar creamer she bought had a lot to do with it..it was cinnamon toast crunch flavor

I tried it today:White Elephant! It was pretty green/brown and yes; hard to toss and wash but I did it w pineapple juice. It’s only been 5 min. /4 grams.

Max

6g of yellow all at once would probably be a bit too much for me as well. I've actually been using yellow lately instead of white. I can use 2g doses in my first three drinks of the day...2x coffee, 1x shaker cup with pwo. But that is over the course of about 2 hours. By the time I hit the pwo at 8am, I am really set and focused for the day. Easily 4 hours of super high productivity.

With the quarantine at home, I've been using coffee and 1g yellow until about 2pm. Keeps me really focused and not completely slacking off! :winkfinger:

6g of yellow all at once would probably be a bit too much for me as well. I've actually been using yellow lately instead of white. I can use 2g doses in my first three drinks of the day...2x coffee, 1x shaker cup with pwo. But that is over the course of about 2 hours. By the time I hit the pwo at 8am, I am really set and focused for the day. Easily 4 hours of super high productivity.

With the quarantine at home, I've been using coffee and 1g yellow until about 2pm. Keeps me really focused and not completely slacking off! :winkfinger:
Yeah that was a bit much wasn't it??

I just had some green. 4g and 1 black coffee like you suggested.. and as usual Im listen to my ambient music just getting ready for my day..

I woke up GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!

My words for today..

This quotes finds me well because I'm going through some tough times with my little man, as you all know he has autism, along with a very bad nervous tick, and nonstop vocal tick as well, along with a stutter..
He's been stressing being inside, like many of us.. He's a little worry wart and is very fearful about the recent events in current affairs.
However, the both of us as a TEAM are learning how we both can get through this as we're learning to dealing with his new anxiety and stress factors, but he is not facing this alone, I have his back and I just want him to know that he has the might of a father behind him, he's gonna be aaaight!!!

This quote also goes for those selected few here that know me on a personal level and spoken to me day in and day out on the phone/voice messenger even until 4-5am..
I have your back as always..
Let's take today like a storm..

HEAD_1.jpg

Nice SUK TD baby look at these beauties...

Use Vision15 for your discount and knock off 15%..
These bad boys made it to my place in record time.. This mess thats going on had ZERO effect on the T/A.. Lightning fast babies!!!!!
EGi5NkF.jpg

GCxreZ0.jpg

I HIGHLY suggest the following produces below..
Hey, don't forget to use "Vision15" for 15% off of all your purchases...

Super Green
A naturally-occurring hybrid of the other two main strains,
Green Dampar is known to provide a harmonious blend of all reported benefits.

Old Forest Gold Hulu Kapuas
Wild crafted and sourced from around the Kapuas River this variation is potent and
energetic and will put a smile on your face. Daytime strain.
Super Red Borneo
When its time to relax and unwind consider this evening Red Bali strain.
Freshness and quality are what we promise, comfort and relaxation magnified!

I urge you to Memorize "Vision15"for discount codeWhen you think of Kratom,
Straightupkratom.com,
let "Vision15" be synonymous in your mind
Here's 15 Life lessons that include "Vision15" and why you should memorize this code

1. Don’t Start A Fight, But Don’t Back Down and always remember "Vision15" has your back
2. “Please And Thank You” Go A Long Way. So does "Vision15" For super savings
3. Choose Your Hair Style Wisely and rename your favorite doo the "Vision15"
4. Always Hold The Door For People and if their rude say Make "Vision15" straight-up yours
5. Talking To Older Adults Isn’t “Uncool.” and "Vision15" is definitely super duper cool, so keep on mentioning it
6. Be Careful With Your Words and always say "Vision15" when someone sneezes
7. Know The Difference Between Loving Someone Being In Love With Them and being crazy about the coupon "Vision15" (Love at first site)
8. Choose Your Friends Wisely. But always choose "Vision15" because "Vision15" choose YOU..
9. If You Wouldn’t Marry Her, Then Don’t Date Her. But stay faithful to "Vision15"
10. Don’t Be A Quitter. And when you feel down, remember "Vision15" never quit on YOU
11. Work.HARD..And remember "Vision15" has your back homebra
12. Treat Every Girl/Woman With Respect. And treat "Vision15" like it's the pass-code down every broads panties, you'll score each time
13. Spend Time With Your Daddy and make him proud that you use
"Vision15",You'll finally get that hug you always wanted
14. Go Fishing, Every Chance That You Get. And drink a beer while telling your pals that "Vision15" savings is bigger than any fish they ever caught
15. Come See Your Mama, and Tell her that "Vision15" is better than her cookies

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
I take 4-5grams white borneo with a cup of coffee. I like White Borneo, but it's no comparison to Green Maeng Da.
The focus/energy is very nice and clean from White Borneo. No shakes or weirdness lol

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I take 4-5grams white borneo with a cup of coffee. I like White Borneo, but it's no comparison to Green Maeng Da.
The focus/energy is very nice and clean from White Borneo. No shakes or weirdness lol

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
I been using the combo with super green and gold. great focus factor.
I will take about 4-6g white the white, but no coffee lol.. I take on an empty stomach and once it kicks in I'll eat..

I did get that weirdness if I don't eat, I don't like that..

It's time to "Forest Bath" Deep in the forest... Enhanced WHITE by SUK

Forest bathing, doesn't always mean taking a deep walk in the woods..

During these difficult times with people having to stay in-doors, you can still enjoy that deep, deep Forest bathe.
You can still have that mental clarity and much needed self-therapy, by taking a dip in the OLD FORREST, with a mental hike..

Go deep Forest bathing with https://straightupkratom.com/ and discover the healing power of nature - both mental and physical - through using anyone of these strains and get in touch with one’s senses on a mental journey, and visit to an area of relaxation within your very own home..

Although, preferably the woods would be much better, but this is where
https://straightupkratom.com/ has your back with a stroll with SUK greenery scenery with-in the comfort of your own homes, safely!...

Vision's products deep within the Forrest!!!!!!!!!!
7joBwL3.jpg

I urge you to Memorize
"Vision15" for your discount code

When you think of Kratom, Straightupkratom.com, let "Vision15" be synonymous in your mind
Here's 15 Life lessons that include "Vision15"and why you should memorize this code

1. Don’t Start A Fight, But Don’t Back Down and always remember "Vision15" has your back
2. “Please And Thank You” Go A Long Way. So does "Vision15" For super savings
3. Choose Your Hair Style Wisely and rename your favorite doo the "Vision15"
4. Always Hold The Door For People and if their rude say Make "Vision15" straight-up yours
5. Talking To Older Adults Isn’t “Uncool.” and "Vision15" is definitely super duper cool, so keep on mentioning it
6. Be Careful With Your Words and always say "Vision15" when someone sneezes
7. Know The Difference Between Loving Someone Being In Love With Them and being crazy about the coupon "Vision15" (Love at first site)
8. Choose Your Friends Wisely. But always choose "Vision15" because "Vision15" choose YOU..
9. If You Wouldn’t Marry Her, Then Don’t Date Her. But stay faithful to "Vision15"
10. Don’t Be A Quitter. And when you feel down, remember "Vision15" never quit on YOU
11. Work.HARD..And remember "Vision15" has your back homebra
12. Treat Every Girl/Woman With Respect. And treat "Vision15" like it's the pass-code down every broads panties, you'll score each time
13. Spend Time With Your Daddy and make him proud that you use "Vision15",You'll finally get that hug you always wanted
14. Go Fishing, Every Chance That You Get. And drink a beer while telling your pals that "Vision15" savings is bigger than any fish they ever caught
15. Come See Your Mama, and Tell her that "Vision15" is better than her cookies

4 grams White Elephant!⚡

Max

I took 4 of the hulu today.. with 100mg modafinil.. my focus is on a whole new lever, I can hear colors and see sounds!!

I took 10mg Noopept w mine! Lol

Max

I may join you on that one later today..:twothumbs::twothumbs::twothumbs:

I may take 10mg around noon.. its 9:30'ish now,, so I'll wait.. but what a great combo..
cvoKiqB.jpg

For you Vision!!
af4982913bf5b3b9cc19616806ac43ef.jpg

Max

I took 4 of the hulu today.. with 100mg modafinil.. my focus is on a whole new lever, I can hear colors and see sounds!!
C’mon now that’s quite the stretch you basically just compared it to LSD

Back