• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I woke up white! Anyone?

This made me laugh... we're all noopepts out and white or green.... love it!!!!!

This made me laugh... we're all noopepts out and white or green.... love it!!!!!

True indeed! Locked down and I don’t drink so I am enjoying the combo! And caffeine of course! Love my Cold Brew Coffee(toddy).

Max

Man I wish I could just like kratom noopepts for sure but kratom just doesn’t agree with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yeah everyone is different. Every strain I’ve had has been more an upper for me. None have been a
downer for me.

Get Shredded!
True indeed! Locked down and I don’t drink so I am enjoying the combo! And caffeine of course! Love my Cold Brew Coffee(toddy).

Max

I'm right there with you bro I don't drink either and when I have this cocktail it's like brain candy.. and I look for things to do..lol

What a GREAT day to wake up white and phase into some gold later..

After taking some personal down time and spending time with the family, it feels appropriate and completely necessary to go full blown white this AM as I'm back into the full swing of things.. :twothumbs:

My most recent TD, literally took seconds with order confirmation and tracking and was here in literally just a few days.
DiHaK4T.jpg

What a GREAT day to wake up white and phase into some gold later..

After taking some personal down time and spending time with the family, it feels appropriate and completely necessary to go full blown white this AM as I'm back into the full swing of things.. :twothumbs:

My most recent TD, literally took seconds with order confirmation and tracking and was here in literally just a few days.
DiHaK4T.jpg

Golds and yellows seem to have quite different qualities. I have enjoyed gold but, yellow ; I habe not tried.

Max

I just took some white Hulu and as always I live the eufórico energy

the green motivation takes the place of coffee!

I love kratom but hate the constipation. It kinda ruins it for me having to take laxatives to not feel pregnant. Does it just not happen for some people or is there something you take to mitigate it?

I love kratom but hate the constipation. It kinda ruins it for me having to take laxatives to not feel pregnant. Does it just not happen for some people or is there something you take to mitigate it?

I make sure I take it with no less than 20oz of water, Gatorade or bcaas. I also eat more fruit and good fats than anyone else on this board lol só fiber is a big part of my diet and hence I have no constipation at all

Woke up Gold!

Max

I went two scoops white Hulu

Nice! I usually go white but, wanted to see affect of my cold brew w some gold! Seems to be kicking in already!!!

Max

Nice! I usually go white but, wanted to see affect of my cold brew w some gold! Seems to be kicking in already!!!

Max
This AM I'm having some white with Blended fruit,mangos and all.. I'm kicking my day into over drive baby...

Time to close this week with some good energy, and great vibes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOM..................

mIbR1eG.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
This AM I'm having some white with Blended fruit,mangos and all.. I'm kicking my day into over drive baby...

Time to close this week with some good energy, and great vibes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOM..................

mIbR1eG.jpg

Nice! First time trying it w citrus juice! I hear it helps it kick a bit! Dunno but, will try this AM!

Max

I’m white Hulu today also! This is my favorite time of day! It’s quiet and I’m getting that much needed alone time when everyone is still asleep lol
This social distancing, keeping everything closed sucks! Everyone is home all the damn time lol
I guess I’m an introvert at heart since I feel I recharge the best when I’m away from everyone and getting the me time. Well, that is me and and all you guys, my asf family!

Waking up white again, who else is down?
2g of White Kratom with fermented green vegetable mix blend, 20mg of noopet and 100mg of Modafinil (Modafinil use is due to sleep apnea issues,extra boost) ... Along with a 8 whole eggs, mixed fruit and 2 slices of toasted whole wheat bread 30mins after consumption.. Starting the day off right with everything my body needs in order to perform and function to the best of my abilities with energy, focus/concentration and most off all - nutrition.. Food for the body and mind..

Pic posted previously, same daily routine! :twothumbs:
qOjc2Cz.jpg

Goldie oldie... This old man went gold this morning..

6g gold, 3 level scopes, with 20mg noopept.. Starting off with centrally focusing on things of significant importance in my life today like family phone calls and maybe some visits with friends while in a good chippery mood :)
I need to be crisp and clear..:confused:
Because without my focus factor - welp.... This is me..
w1HmV5G.jpg

I tried some kratom before I got sober. I remember drinking a ton and not feeling any different. I think my opioid receptors were shot from years of banging dope lol. Wouldnt go near anything resembling an opiate nowadays.

I tried some kratom before I got sober. I remember drinking a ton and not feeling any different. I think my opioid receptors were shot from years of banging dope lol. Wouldnt go near anything resembling an opiate nowadays.
I wouldn't even put them in the same classification when comparing why or why not, or to use or not use, on the basis of opioids this or that.

Kratom is more in the coffee family due to similar naturally occurring alkaloids that are found naturally, in fact it shares some of the same alkaloids, compared to opium poppy in which it does not share similarities in nature at ALL and is a completely different plant

If you read any Forensic Toxicology Resource reports, you'll find nothing about harmful overdoses or deaths with kratom, unlike opium and coca plant,leaves or seeds.

[h=2][/h]

I wouldn't even put them in the same classification when comparing why or why not, or to use or not use, on the basis of opioids this or that.

Kratom is more in the coffee family due to similar naturally occurring alkaloids that are found naturally, in fact it shares some of the same alkaloids, compared to opium poppy in which it does not share similarities in nature at ALL and is a completely different plant

If you read any Forensic Toxicology Resource reports, you'll find nothing about harmful overdoses or deaths with kratom, unlike opium and coca plant,leaves or seeds.

[h=2][/h]

3g white, w 20mg Noopept!

Max

3g white, w 20mg Noopept!

Max
Now thats a nice way to start the morning, thats twice now that you reminded me to take my noopept lol!

Now thats a nice way to start the morning, thats twice now that you reminded me to take my noopept lol!

Indeed! Love it!

Max

Back