P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,199 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    4 grams white on an empty burner will be great PWO -with black coffee even better ~
    I did the coffee the other day on an empty with gold.. never again.. I did 6g and a cup of cofee.. I felt sick as hell.. I'll stick with 2g gold and a small cup of black.. I also think the heavy sugar creamer she bought had a lot to do with it..it was cinnamon toast crunch flavor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

White elephant to me is is the hardest to toss and wash; it seems significantly more bitter than the others I have. I have gold hulu, green dampar, a couple different reds, and the elephant. Iím quick to develop a tolerance and need few days off every so often.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,049 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I did the coffee the other day on an empty with gold.. never again.. I did 6g and a cup of cofee.. I felt sick as hell.. I'll stick with 2g gold and a small cup of black.. I also think the heavy sugar creamer she bought had a lot to do with it..it was cinnamon toast crunch flavor
    I tried it today:White Elephant! It was pretty green/brown and yes; hard to toss and wash but I did it w pineapple juice. Itís only been 5 min. /4 grams.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,759 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    6g of yellow all at once would probably be a bit too much for me as well. I've actually been using yellow lately instead of white. I can use 2g doses in my first three drinks of the day...2x coffee, 1x shaker cup with pwo. But that is over the course of about 2 hours. By the time I hit the pwo at 8am, I am really set and focused for the day. Easily 4 hours of super high productivity.

With the quarantine at home, I've been using coffee and 1g yellow until about 2pm. Keeps me really focused and not completely slacking off!

P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,199 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    6g of yellow all at once would probably be a bit too much for me as well. I've actually been using yellow lately instead of white. I can use 2g doses in my first three drinks of the day...2x coffee, 1x shaker cup with pwo. But that is over the course of about 2 hours. By the time I hit the pwo at 8am, I am really set and focused for the day. Easily 4 hours of super high productivity.

With the quarantine at home, I've been using coffee and 1g yellow until about 2pm. Keeps me really focused and not completely slacking off!
    Yeah that was a bit much wasn't it??

I just had some green. 4g and 1 black coffee like you suggested.. and as usual Im listen to my ambient music just getting ready for my day..

I woke up GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!

My words for today..

This quotes finds me well because I'm going through some tough times with my little man, as you all know he has autism, along with a very bad nervous tick, and nonstop vocal tick as well, along with a stutter..
    He's been stressing being inside, like many of us.. He's a little worry wart and is very fearful about the recent events in current affairs.
    However, the both of us as a TEAM are learning how we both can get through this as we're learning to dealing with his new anxiety and stress factors, but he is not facing this alone, I have his back and I just want him to know that he has the might of a father behind him, he's gonna be aaaight!!!

This quote also goes for those selected few here that know me on a personal level and spoken to me day in and day out on the phone/voice messenger even until 4-5am..
    I have your back as always..
    Let's take today like a storm..