• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus CURE is here in the US...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's an anti-viral called REMDESIVIR and it has already shown to be succesful in December of 2019.

If you recall they didn't say there were any cases in the US until a few weeks ago.

Another lie.

Anyways, so this drug made by GILEAD is not yet approved by the FDA. Neither is MK677 or Ostarine or any of these great SARMS we see on the market.

Point being if you are close to dying from Coronavirus, isn't it worth it for you to take Remdesivir? I mean you are going to die either way and Trump just last year made an exception that in life saving emergencies a patient can try any experimental drugs.

Listen if Im 90years old in a nursing home, Im taking Remdesivir. Sure it may have some long term side effects we dont know about yet, but this is a so called Pandemic.

Anyone else here agree with me or do you think my thought process is out of line??

First Case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus in the United States

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001191

Last edited:
So looks like this could be a potential game changer. Any trials done with coronavirus yet?

Remdesivir*(development code*GS-5734) is a novel*antiviral drug*in the class of*nucleotide analogs. It was developed by*Gilead Sciences*as a treatment for*Ebola virus disease*and*Marburg virus*infections,[1]*though it has subsequently also been found to show antiviral activity against other single stranded RNA viruses such as*respiratory syncytial virus,*Junin virus,*Lassa fever virus,*Nipah virus, Hendra virus, and the*coronaviruses*(including*MERS*and*SARS viruses).[2][3]*It is being studied for*SARS-CoV-2*and Nipah and Hendra virus infections.[4][5][6]*Based on success against other coronavirus infections, Gilead provided remdesivir to physicians who treated an American patient in*Snohomish County, Washington*in 2020, infected with SARS-CoV-2[7]*and is providing the compound to China to conduct a pair of trials in infected individuals with and without severe symptoms.[8]

Ebola.

Dave Palumbo was talking about some Malaria medication that helps.

Everyone stocking up on food... I'll be stocking up on remdesivir.....i got two young does and 20lbs bags of rice... I really am not that scared and i think this is more of a scare tactic to eventually enforce mandatory vaccinations...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Everyone stocking up on food... I'll be stocking up on remdesivir.....i got two young does and 20lbs bags of rice... I really am not that scared and i think this is more of a scare tactic to eventually enforce mandatory vaccinations...

I hope so honestly. They just declared our whole Nation in a state of emergency

All we need now is a link to a source..... common Wes don't drop the ball on this one !

WES15 for 15% off remdesivir LOL

I can try and see if I can get this. I know the owner of Reliable RX, so as much as Im joking I will ask.

I fit worksthe FDA willfast track that shit. I understand the worries but it's now getting out ofhand with cities basically doing everything short ofcalling martial law. Time to invest some coin in the company with the patent on it. If the trials in China workthey won't be able to make it fast enough with this being a worldwide issue.

Agreed 1,000,000,000,000%

They have been trying to pass all these Mandatory vaccine bills in every state as we speak. No coincidence

As a past medical professional I am not anti vaccine but rather I am pro Choice. If you think a vaccine works for your child, You dont need to worry about the unvaccinated children.

The whole "vaccine" topic has been weaponized and politicized and it divides people. I administered vaccines and I know they can help and they can also be fatal or have massive side effects. My point being I dont want our Govt telling me I have to give myself or my child some shitty vaccine that they rushed through and have no clue what happens. I dont want the govt forcing me to do anything.

If I have cancer and I dont want to use Chemo and I want to die in peace and smoke weed...that is my right.

They are actively trying to take these rights from us. This is why I took alot of grief in the field because the standard doctors and RNs are brainwashed and just go along with everything they are told. They hated me, and the patients loved me. So i see that as a win....

Agreed 1,000,000,000,000%

They have been trying to pass all these Mandatory vaccine bills in every state as we speak. No coincidence

As a past medical professional I am not anti vaccine but rather I am pro Choice. If you think a vaccine works for your child, You dont need to worry about the unvaccinated children.

The whole "vaccine" topic has been weaponized and politicized and it divides people. I administered vaccines and I know they can help and they can also be fatal or have massive side effects. My point being I dont want our Govt telling me I have to give myself or my child some shitty vaccine that they rushed through and have no clue what happens. I dont want the govt forcing me to do anything.

If I have cancer and I dont want to use Chemo and I want to die in peace and smoke weed...that is my right.

They are actively trying to take these rights from us. This is why I took alot of grief in the field because the standard doctors and RNs are brainwashed and just go along with everything they are told. They hated me, and the patients loved me. So i see that as a win....
It's also no coincidence that were in the middle of trade talks with China.. Someone's banking off this shit and it isn't just the hand sanitizing companies. Hell yeah man you get it.

I fit worksthe FDA willfast track that shit. I understand the worries but it's now getting out ofhand with cities basically doing everything short ofcalling martial law. Time to invest some coin in the company with the patent on it. If the trials in China workthey won't be able to make it fast enough with this being a worldwide issue.
Yup watch the stock in that company zoom if this pans out. If it can easily be made in large quantities fairly quickly then this can help tamp down this virus.

Yup watch the stock in that company zoom if this pans out. If it can easily be made in large quantities fairly quickly then this can help tamp down this virus.

Where can I find and buy this stock? I'd like toget in on it

It's an anti-viral called REMDESIVIR and it has already shown to be succesful in December of 2019.

If you recall they didn't say there were any cases in the US until a few weeks ago.

Another lie.

Anyways, so this drug made by GILEAD is not yet approved by the FDA. Neither is MK677 or Ostarine or any of these great SARMS we see on the market.

Point being if you are close to dying from Coronavirus, isn't it worth it for you to take Remdesivir? I mean you are going to die either way and Trump just last year made an exception that in life saving emergencies a patient can try any experimental drugs.

Listen if Im 90years old in a nursing home, Im taking Remdesivir. Sure it may have some long term side effects we dont know about yet, but this is a so called Pandemic.

Anyone else here agree with me or do you think my thought process is out of line??

First Case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus in the United States

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001191
I agree. I will say though, the Washington Department of Health admitted (unofficially) that COVID-19 has actually been here in the US during the whole flu season and was just undetected. It's definitely bad for older people and those with respiratory issues, but it's being blown out of proportion by the news media. I honestly believe there is an agenda behind the media's hysterics. Don't forget it's an election year. Anything they can do to make Trump look bad they'll do. But he got ahead of that bullshit by declaring it a national emergency lol

Get Shredded!
Where does 1 attain this med?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I agree. There is a bigger game to be played with this we just arent aware of it yet. There is always some sort of panic during an election year so no surprise there. We will just have to see how it all pans out. If it keeps up it will effect the polls or they will try to pass some system for online voting which would be a complete fail. Idk lots of ways this could go honestly.

With all this pointless panic peoples 401ks , retirement & other shit is already taking a hit .

In the End they will blame Trump

In the interest of protecting Bros: hydroxychloroquin works as well and can be found online. You can order it from ADC and others. 400 mg one day dose. It acts as an RNA polymerase inhibitor.

List please.

Lmfao

When I sneeze in public, I now say “coronavirus” instead of excuse me. True story. I’ve been doing it all week.

I was kicked out of target this morning for it. People are too fucking sensitive.

Back