• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Use of AIs

bicepbenny

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, new to this board. I have a question as I've seen differing opinions on this one...how do ya'll gauge AI use? I've seen where some people will take an AI after a few pins on a basic Test E cycle, sort of like in a preventative manner, and others say to wait until you start to get uncontrollable high e2 sides. What's your take on this? Thanks!

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.
Best way to judge ai use is through blood work. Bro science answer would be to start E3D and go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! And yes what A.font401 said

Welcome! And yes what A.font401 said

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.
Best way to judge ai use is through blood work. Bro science answer would be to start E3D and go from there.

Yeah, I definitely don’t want to go the bro science route. I’ll do some more digging around here. Thanks for the replies

You have empirical evidence and then you have clinical evidence... which is derived from personal use/experience.

Some users are more sensitive and prone to elevated estrogen levels. You will only know this after having been on cycle and it is dosage dependent.

If you are doing bloodwork throughout cycle, you will certainly be more on point to catch negative side effects related to high estrogen levels.

I rarely use AI and haven't had an issue really. And my dosages are well over 600 mg of test cyp a week.

Plus, don't forget that AI have some of there own problems. Risk vs Benefit.

I never used an AI during AAS use, never had any problems. Just PCT and that was it. Never a problem and I run high gear

You have empirical evidence and then you have clinical evidence... which is derived from personal use/experience.

Some users are more sensitive and prone to elevated estrogen levels. You will only know this after having been on cycle and it is dosage dependent.

If you are doing bloodwork throughout cycle, you will certainly be more on point to catch negative side effects related to high estrogen levels.

I rarely use AI and haven't had an issue really. And my dosages are well over 600 mg of test cyp a week.

Plus, don't forget that AI have some of there own problems. Risk vs Benefit.

Bump this and I'm a gram a week test type of guy

Welcome to the forum!

IML Gear Cream!
Bump this and I'm a gram a week test type of guy

Yeah. I think the broscience leads users to automatically take an AI as a standard.

I think ppl are different and respond differently.

But it should always be on hand. And it’s important to recognize the symptoms early.

The reality is most guys are not running blood work multiple times a cycle. It just isn’t happening...

Bloodwork was/is key for me. Some guys say they can feel if they are low or high but not me. I know it’s not practiced as much as it prob should be, but it’s one of least expensive things in this lifestyle and it’s prob one of the most beneficial when you start playing with hormones.

Back