• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Amazing New Products/ no one else has it! www.gymntonic.com

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
732bd551-72f1-4510-80da-5538a6897099.gif

Wow
Unleash the Power of this Fat Burner, Testosterone mimicker, and Endurance BULLDOZER.

Contains S23, Osta, Rad140 and GW

Can't find this anywhere else!!
045b746c-57c9-4c77-9490-dc0277b2623c.jpg
d7c23f24-1129-4af7-9fd4-f5c058af8561.jpg

f435d10c-601e-41c5-b759-245d89470cdc.jpg
e9af6a3d-583c-441d-adf5-ba46653b172e.jpg
e3fb15d3-a92f-42b7-a691-abf8a8bcdf91.jpg
954c3f23-bc9a-4b56-9608-c0d0f95afbac.jpg
a01181e7-51c6-4d39-aca6-79839313b142.jpg
It's Back!!

Lacoste Essential Cologne by Lacoste, Inspired by freedom and a lust for life, Lacoste Essential by Lacoste is energetic cologne for the free-spirited man. Its citrusy top notes include tomato leaves, tangerine and bergamot. These scents are complemented by woody base notes including sandalwood and patchouli. One of the most impressive features of this cologne is its time-release technology, enabling the wearer to apply it once per day without worrying about reapplication

INFUSED With GYMnTONIC Supplements PHEROMONES
db8b3344-6123-4c61-93db-2e2625813654.jpg

0c3cd16e-eae3-4faa-962a-4cc51802da0e.jpg

looks like a helluva mixture there,boss! and can smell good while we are growing! might have to hook up on this! if i could just get the fuckin IRS to cooperate,im in!

Yall Sell Cologne lol?

Pheromone colognes. These are legit Top Brand names decanted, mixed with Lab Tested Pheromones.

Believe it or not I sell more cologne then suppz. These are highly reviewed, prob 1000+ positives in the last 7 years. One of my best kept secrets.

Pheromones was a hobby of mine since the 1990's and so I got into them and sourcing them and then using different mixtures etc. I have a blend that can make women salivate. We have compounds that can attract women sexually. Enable trust, so if you are into sales, these can help you. There are pheromones that make people more talkative.

Overall they open the door for you. Women will be friendlier and touchy feely.

I personally have had several of them work like a charm. The downside is that they can attract mature/menopausal women or even prepubescent. Also pheromones may attract homosexual men, so be aware of that possibility.

My top sellers are Creed (which just the scents alone run hundreds of dollars), Acqua di Gio, Dolce and Gabana and my own few personal scents, like Bone Daddy sells big time. You apply them at the pulse points, aka the wrist and neck and they last for a few hours.

Pheromones work better in certain cultures or ethnicities then others and for some reason, asian cultures can be turned off by these scents compared to other ethnicities.

They work for about 75% of men. Funny bc my own Attorney was giving me grief about these products. So I gave him the GYMnTONIC original scent. The next time I saw him he was super confused and bug eyed. Said he wore the scent to Court and one of the female 60+ year old judges who is always stern and rude, was super sweet and hitting on him.

Even he is a believer. Here is my line. I sell out quick but I can also make personal sizes and scents. Meaning I can get you anything you want. I also sell Raw pheromones which are technically unscented. You just dab a drop on your wrist and neck and apply your own scent over it. Or none at all.

Only way to see if these will work for you is to try them. They are highly counterfeited, but I get mine for the last decade from a lab in South Africa and mine are tested and always always legit like anything else I sell.

If you do order, it takes 3-5 days to ship as these are personally decanted and blended at a ratio% that I determine based on 20+ years experience. Too much is not better fyi.
gymntonicpheromonead2.jpg

http://stores.gymntonic.com/cologne-pheromone-based/

Last edited:
veeeery interesting! i love to smell good,always said people can say alot about me, but they will never,ever say i stunk! will be in touch,Mr. Inman

That's funny...awesome funny, don't get me wrong. I looked into this back in the day and we were just discussing it the other day. I've read in numerous places that the #1 attractant was the stink of another woman on a man. And I don't mean another woman's perfume, but the smell of her sweat and sex on him. I'm not asking for trade secrets, but is this what it mimics?

And what payments do you take? :roflmao: Looked at the website, but didn't go through the whole shopping cart process to find out. You're in my sweet spot of "$20 just to try something out".

That's funny...awesome funny, don't get me wrong. I looked into this back in the day and we were just discussing it the other day. I've read in numerous places that the #1 attractant was the stink of another woman on a man. And I don't mean another woman's perfume, but the smell of her sweat and sex on him. I'm not asking for trade secrets, but is this what it mimics?

And what payments do you take? :roflmao: Looked at the website, but didn't go through the whole shopping cart process to find out. You're in my sweet spot of "$20 just to try something out".

I will send you one free to try if you agree to leave a review for me, hows that?

Androstendione is my main ingredient. That is the powerhouse of pheromones. No secret there but I have that in it.

I also use copulins, which are synthetic vaginal secretions. So yeah they took a womans vaginal fluids after orgasm, identified it in a lab and then synthetically made it in a lab.

I use those too. And trust me, it literally takes ONE drop per bottle. It smells just how you think and it works like absolute MAGIC.

True story I had a bottle of copulins which is like 10mL and it broke and spilled in my storage. That smell was wicked. You have no clue.

But yeah man I blend a bunch of stuff together like a mad scientist for you guys.

I have so many crazy stories, the forum SWOLE SOURCE used to sponsor me and I had hundreds of threads there where guys had crazy stories using my products.

Again this was just a hobby at first but it was so insane working,I decided to sell them. They are very expensive I will admit. So its a luxury.

It brings forward confidence in you as well. You want the female to smell the scent on you, so you do want to engage convo and be friendly and of course use humor.

I have even gone as far in my single days to bet a buddy of mine on my products. We went to a bar and I let him pick a girl and I had to bring her home. So of course I used the pretext of humor to open the door. Eventually she told me I smelled great. A drink or two later, she bought me, I sealed the deal.

There are some mind blowing stories using pheromones.

Our Govt uses pheromones in Bees and also in Dolphins to detonate explosives in war or in Military combat.

As absolute crazy as this all sounds (and it does)

I assure you it's real...

sexpanther.gif

I also use copulins, which are synthetic vaginal secretions. So yeah they took a womans vaginal fluids after orgasm, identified it in a lab and then synthetically made it in a lab.

Jackpot...now I know it works. :roflmao:

I'll make an order in the coming weeks and leave a review, no need to send a sample (but thanks for offering!). I'm probably not the best test subject anyway...married over 30yrs and don't get out that much. But if I had some stank on me, I might go out of my way to say "hi" to a couple of girls.

Do all the scents have the exact same stuff in them? Just a different cologne over top of it?

Jackpot...now I know it works. :roflmao:

I'll make an order in the coming weeks and leave a review, no need to send a sample (but thanks for offering!). I'm probably not the best test subject anyway...married over 30yrs and don't get out that much. But if I had some stank on me, I might go out of my way to say "hi" to a couple of girls.

Do all the scents have the exact same stuff in them? Just a different cologne over top of it?

Hey man that works or if you want a specific scent blended just tell me.

And yeah I use the same pheromone formula in all of them except femme fatale which has 7 ingredients but is sold out

Some of the scents I use are hard or impossible to get. I have one scent that is literally $400 for 10mL and thats not including pheromones. These are high end products you can't get over the counter.

Pheromones is like bodybuilding, its its own secret. We have forums and underground products etc. As odd as that sounds.

And pheromones increase sexual activity in couples. I have gymntonic original coming and if you are married 30+ years that very well may put a fire in your wife you haven't seen in awhile.

Stuffs super pricy but Im gonna have a buy 1 get one free on the 3mL's and that would be $30 shipped. A 3mL is about 30 sprays. And you want to apply 2-4 sprays max at a time, to wrists, inner elbows, neck and rub in very very well.

All orders are anonymous and discreetly packed.

I didnt even know @GGG ordered, but that is super cool that he did. My store does not track identities and I can take various forms of payment, zelle, cash app, venmo,fb pay, apple pay, google pay, etc.

IML Gear Cream!

Nevermind...just read some individual details and see that some are indeed different. Let me rephrase that...do all of them have the bottled pussy scent in them?

Nevermind...just read some individual details and see that some are indeed different. Let me rephrase that...do all of them have the bottled pussy scent in them?

No they do not all. I can custom make anything.

The perfume, Flow3r Pow3r contains the most copulins. That is a perfume to attract males and it works like a charm.

No they do not all. I can custom make anything.

The perfume, Flow3r Pow3r contains the most copulins. That is a perfume to attract males and it works like a charm.

Easy, easy...I know this *IS* a gay bb forum, but I'm just here for the supps. Really. :gayfight:

Well damn, the femme fatale was what I was just reading on and interested in. How long before it's back in stock?

I think its gone forever. I can't source the raw scents anymore.

I have a lab in Beverly Hills that makes some for me, so I rely on them and they can't get it either.

Colognes are just like bodybuilding. You have the main stuff on the market and then the undeground there is stuff you wont even believe that exists LOL.

I think its gone forever. I can't source the raw scents anymore.

I have a lab in Beverly Hills that makes some for me, so I rely on them and they can't get it either.

Colognes are just like bodybuilding. You have the main stuff on the market and then the undeground there is stuff you wont even believe that exists LOL.

Just the scents and not the pheromones? So you could still use the pheromone cocktail, just in a different scent?

Just the scents and not the pheromones? So you could still use the pheromone cocktail, just in a different scent?

No bc for the femme fatale they produced my pheromones too for that blend.

That was an oddball.

My 5 pheromone blend (doesn't contain copulins unless requested) but I use that in 90% of the scents. I simply decant a cologne you may see in a store for instance and I blend it with my pheromones, sterile of course.

So I can make you your favorite, or u can buy my raw pheromone blend and then you just use a dropper and put some into an empty cologne bottle I supply and then spray your own scent in and shake it up before each use.

You can smell the pheromones in the scents, it has a very unique smell and in fact many men say that they smell their wrists non stop all day once applying. It has an addictive quality to it, which is also why it works so well for women.

Dang...ok...I promise I'm not stupid or try to be a pain. Buuuut... All the ones I keep checking are out of stock...which ones have copulins and are IN stock? For attracting women, not men! :boobs:

Bone Daddy, Acqua Di gio, GAP, Creed Green Irish and Aventus

I can blend you up some of my DOLCE and GABANA "BY". Thats my favorite. Discotinued in 2007, the 50mL bottle cost me $500 bucks. I can do a 3mL of that for $25 but thats no longer something I sell as Im keeping that for me.

Im a huge cologne collector too.

I have a few other on hand, I have to look but those come to mind.

I think I may have coolwater and Tommy too, the 1990's scents still do well.

Again I have a distributor that gets me anything I want from NYC and legit in 48hrs so just lmk what you need man and I can make it happen.

how about Romance? (the cologne)

I can get you Romance but its gonna cost you a pretty penny. A full bottle goes for like $150-200 since its discontinued.

I can try and have my seller decant a small amount and buy it if you want it say the word. I do special orders in any size.

I have a customer in England who spends about $1500 a year in my colognes, since they are unique and no one else has them. And I do 50mL bottles for him full of pheromones.

I literally can customize anything you guys want, mix and match , etc, etc, etc.

If you have a certain need just tell me. For instance I have car salesman that buy scents from me. I use specific pheromones for those scents. They encourage trust and relaxation and therefore improve their sales.

How can I get a sample to try of your own blend!? I'm one of those odd type who always keeps a few bottles of cologne for all different occasions and I'd love to try you're products out! And if it works half as good as I read I'll be a life long customer lol. Also idk if it's on my end but I tried to go to site but cant get it to load. Feel free to pm me !

Wes any reviews on that powerlean product?

Yes sir, several reviews and people really like it. I have one client that is on his 4th or 5th bottle. Its his favorite.

Sadly its sold out atm. Should be back in a week or two.

How can I get a sample to try of your own blend!? I'm one of those odd type who always keeps a few bottles of cologne for all different occasions and I'd love to try you're products out! And if it works half as good as I read I'll be a life long customer lol. Also idk if it's on my end but I tried to go to site but cant get it to load. Feel free to pm me !

Hey man which one, which scent?

Also if you are on your phone try this. Go to www.gymntonic.com - Just make sure your spelling is correct if you enter manually, its easy to misspell. Now once you see the main screen, scroll all the way to the very bottom and in very small print you will see SWITCH TO STANDARD VIEW. Click that

For whatever reason on mobile phones, the website has a preset to save data to a really crappy version of my website. The standard view is the one you get on a tablet or computer and then its super simple to navigate.

Love the stuff the pheromones work even bees attracted lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of love for Amino Asylum, excellent stuff!
Relaxation blend sitting right here on my desk, awesome stuff...

I would love to try your cologne out and leave an honest review. Just let me know. Sounds very interesting

Back