• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Feedback - International shipping to USA

atx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can anyone share their experience with PSL and international shipping to the states ??

Turn around time -
packaging -
communication

Have read a lot of great things about this source & wanting to make a donation! Just would like some feed back - thanks in advance.

Well t/a times cant be discussed but packaging you don’t have a worry in the world. As far as communication you can contact any one of us at any time about your order and we will be right there helping you out.
Your in good hands with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone share their experience with PSL and international shipping to the states ??

Turn around time - excellent
packaging - phenomenal
communication - outstanding

Have read a lot of great things about this source & wanting to make a donation! Just would like some feed back - thanks in advance.
I answered your questions above. Lol but in all seriousness I work for PSL so my opinion won't hold much weight with you most likely. I'm sure others will chime in as we have a very large customer base.

We do our best to get packages sent out within 6 business days of payment. That's up to 3 business days to pick up/process the payment and up to 3 business days to pack and ship it. That's about all I can say in the open forum for security reasons. After that it's in the hands of the carrier and we have no control at that point. In case of carrier mishaps we do have a 30 day free re-ship policy.

***Here's a link to our FAQ section where it talks about shipping times and whatnot ---> https://puritysourcelabs.ru/content/17-shipping

***Re-ship policy ---> https://puritysourcelabs.ru/content/5-resend-informations

I will say this though...people are much more likely to leave a review or make themselves heard when there is a negative experience or issue. It's rare that people go out of their way to leave a positive review because as consumers we expect good service and don't consider it noteworthy to have a good experience (however, luckily we have awesome customers who actually DO go out of their way to say nice things about us) That being said...if there were issues with our shipping (too slow, lost items, wrong items, etc...) you would hear about it. A simple search of PSL shipping in the search bar would pull up all kinds of complaints. So the fact that there are little to no complaints should at least say something :).

Let's see what others have to say.

I do not represent PSL in anyway. Just normal dude who made a simple order.

Turn around time.... let’s just say the speed surprised me with it being international.

Packaging. Very legit. Packed tight so nothing could move.

Communication.... with the reps and PSL themselves was very quick. As long as you have patience and understand the time diff/people having their own lives to handle as well, then within 24hrs if not sooner.

There’s also a non international line to check out if that’s better for you.
I have no complaints and everything came in like I requested.

I've had 2 orders with PSL in the lat 6 months. Very fast, great communication, packaging was fine. My new go to source. You will be happy.

Turn around time -
packaging -
communication

PSL is killer at all the above brother, i dont rep for anyone just stating facts !!
Times are excellent
Packaging is top notch
Communication is always on point and reps are awesome as well
No worries with them !!

Well t/a times cant be discussed but packaging you don’t have a worry in the world. As far as communication you can contact any one of us at any time about your order and we will be right there helping you out.
Your in good hands with us.

I do not represent PSL in anyway. Just normal dude who made a simple order.

Turn around time.... let’s just say the speed surprised me with it being international.

Packaging. Very legit. Packed tight so nothing could move.

Communication.... with the reps and PSL themselves was very quick. As long as you have patience and understand the time diff/people having their own lives to handle as well, then within 24hrs if not sooner.

There’s also a non international line to check out if that’s better for you.
I have no complaints and everything came in like I requested.

I've had 2 orders with PSL in the lat 6 months. Very fast, great communication, packaging was fine. My new go to source. You will be happy.

PSL is killer at all the above brother, i dont rep for anyone just stating facts !!
Times are excellent
Packaging is top notch
Communication is always on point and reps are awesome as well
No worries with them !!

Used psl many times and everything they do is top notch..you wont be disappointed and reps will help if any issues but ive nwver had any..good luck bro
Thanks so much for helping atx out everyone. I was afraid my words as a rep wouldn't hold much weight but luckily you guys jumped right in. It makes my job much easier when we have the support of our loyal customers. I feel so proud I could cry...

giphy.gif

Back