Purity Source Labs


Feedback - International shipping to USA

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    2477683

    Feedback - International shipping to USA

    Can anyone share their experience with PSL and international shipping to the states ??

    Turn around time -
    packaging -
    communication

    Have read a lot of great things about this source & wanting to make a donation! Just would like some feed back - thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,793

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,609
    Thanked in
    2,326 Posts
    Rep Points
    285775253

    Well t/a times cant be discussed but packaging you donít have a worry in the world. As far as communication you can contact any one of us at any time about your order and we will be right there helping you out.
    Your in good hands with us.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  3. #3
    P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP
    jozifp103's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,115

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    818
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    982
    Thanked in
    661 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by atx View Post
    Can anyone share their experience with PSL and international shipping to the states ??

    Turn around time - excellent
    packaging - phenomenal
    communication - outstanding

    Have read a lot of great things about this source & wanting to make a donation! Just would like some feed back - thanks in advance.
    I answered your questions above. Lol but in all seriousness I work for PSL so my opinion won't hold much weight with you most likely. I'm sure others will chime in as we have a very large customer base.

    We do our best to get packages sent out within 6 business days of payment. That's up to 3 business days to pick up/process the payment and up to 3 business days to pack and ship it. That's about all I can say in the open forum for security reasons. After that it's in the hands of the carrier and we have no control at that point. In case of carrier mishaps we do have a 30 day free re-ship policy.

    ***Here's a link to our FAQ section where it talks about shipping times and whatnot ---> https://puritysourcelabs.ru/content/17-shipping

    ***Re-ship policy ---> https://puritysourcelabs.ru/content/...d-informations

    I will say this though...people are much more likely to leave a review or make themselves heard when there is a negative experience or issue. It's rare that people go out of their way to leave a positive review because as consumers we expect good service and don't consider it noteworthy to have a good experience (however, luckily we have awesome customers who actually DO go out of their way to say nice things about us) That being said...if there were issues with our shipping (too slow, lost items, wrong items, etc...) you would hear about it. A simple search of PSL shipping in the search bar would pull up all kinds of complaints. So the fact that there are little to no complaints should at least say something .



    Let's see what others have to say.

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,399

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,757
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,599
    Thanked in
    2,568 Posts
    Rep Points
    61681576

    I do not represent PSL in anyway. Just normal dude who made a simple order.

    Turn around time.... letís just say the speed surprised me with it being international.

    Packaging. Very legit. Packed tight so nothing could move.

    Communication.... with the reps and PSL themselves was very quick. As long as you have patience and understand the time diff/people having their own lives to handle as well, then within 24hrs if not sooner.

    Thereís also a non international line to check out if thatís better for you.
    I have no complaints and everything came in like I requested.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    177

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    75
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I've had 2 orders with PSL in the lat 6 months. Very fast, great communication, packaging was fine. My new go to source. You will be happy.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!
    Posts
    2,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,509
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,396
    Thanked in
    935 Posts
    Rep Points
    1643142849

    Quote Originally Posted by atx View Post
    Can anyone share their experience with PSL and international shipping to the states ??

    Turn around time -
    packaging -
    communication

    Have read a lot of great things about this source & wanting to make a donation! Just would like some feed back - thanks in advance.
    PSL is killer at all the above brother, i dont rep for anyone just stating facts !!
    Times are excellent
    Packaging is top notch
    Communication is always on point and reps are awesome as well
    No worries with them !!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    815

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Used psl many times and everything they do is top notch..you wont be disappointed and reps will help if any issues but ive nwver had any..good luck bro

  8. #8
    P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP
    jozifp103's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,115

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    818
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    982
    Thanked in
    661 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Well t/a times cant be discussed but packaging you donít have a worry in the world. As far as communication you can contact any one of us at any time about your order and we will be right there helping you out.
    Your in good hands with us.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    I do not represent PSL in anyway. Just normal dude who made a simple order.

    Turn around time.... letís just say the speed surprised me with it being international.

    Packaging. Very legit. Packed tight so nothing could move.

    Communication.... with the reps and PSL themselves was very quick. As long as you have patience and understand the time diff/people having their own lives to handle as well, then within 24hrs if not sooner.

    Thereís also a non international line to check out if thatís better for you.
    I have no complaints and everything came in like I requested.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by badger31 View Post
    I've had 2 orders with PSL in the lat 6 months. Very fast, great communication, packaging was fine. My new go to source. You will be happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    PSL is killer at all the above brother, i dont rep for anyone just stating facts !!
    Times are excellent
    Packaging is top notch
    Communication is always on point and reps are awesome as well
    No worries with them !!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by mackpatti View Post
    Used psl many times and everything they do is top notch..you wont be disappointed and reps will help if any issues but ive nwver had any..good luck bro
    Thanks so much for helping atx out everyone. I was afraid my words as a rep wouldn't hold much weight but luckily you guys jumped right in. It makes my job much easier when we have the support of our loyal customers. I feel so proud I could cry...



Similar Threads

  1. The END of International Shipping?
    By malfeasance in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 11-03-2018, 07:46 PM
  2. International shipping lately
    By boyou boy in forum The Pit
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-07-2018, 08:26 PM
  3. International shipping.
    By xctrail in forum Steroidify
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-25-2015, 03:13 AM
  4. does psl do international shipping?
    By cchk331 in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2013, 01:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums