• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Juice Pal Sucks and Cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJym

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
JP numbers were being posted and many of them were questionable to say the best.

Well when I and some other members discussed this my posts were removed by the trash on the JP team because they only want posters to kiss their ass and say how good blood draw #s of 3000 are on 550mg test/wk 3 days after your last 225mg shot.... WHat a joke. Fuck those guys, they been riding on their laurels and now the quality is falling.

Anybody want any JP gear? I'm done with these assholes. 2 years loyal customer down the drain..

Suck my dick JP.

JP numbers were being posted and many of them were questionable to say the best.

Well when I and some other members discussed this my posts were removed by the trash on the JP team because they only want posters to kiss their ass and say how good blood draw #s of 3000 are on 550mg test/wk 3 days after your last 225mg shot.... WHat a joke. Fuck those guys, they been riding on their laurels and now the quality is falling.

Anybody want any JP gear? I'm done with these assholes. 2 years loyal customer down the drain..

Suck my dick JP.
No one removed anything. Be on your way.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Suck my dick JP.
It also wasn't 550mg a week. You honestly have no idea what you're talking about

Hi bigjym. How are you doing today?

You were a faithful customer for two fulls years, yes? Surely you got your own bloodwork done quite a few times for your health sake during that long stretch of using juicepal. How did your bloods look then? I don't think I've seen you state that your bloods were ever low on their products, and being a good customer of theirs I assume you really enjoyed their products.

It seems that one somewhat questionable set of bloods has you pretty riled up here. actually, when I noticed you weren't selected for their contest prize is when you really piped up. Was it that that pissed you off?

Bashing a sponsor in their own forum has never been allowed. But you are welcome to voice your opinion, I just don't know why you would do it in such a wild way. I'm jist catching up on your posts this morning, but asking to be banned and this forum is a joke? Why are you so pissed? If I was that pissed I would just click the log out button and never return. Maybe this can all be worked out without getting so Mad?

Hi bigjym. How are you doing today?

You were a faithful customer for two fulls years, yes? Surely you got your own bloodwork done quite a few times for your health sake during that long stretch of using juicepal. How did your bloods look then? I don't think I've seen you state that your bloods were ever low on their products, and being a good customer of theirs I assume you really enjoyed their products.

It seems that one somewhat questionable set of bloods has you pretty riled up here. actually, when I noticed you weren't selected for their contest prize is when you really piped up. Was it that that pissed you off?

Bashing a sponsor in their own forum has never been allowed. But you are welcome to voice your opinion, I just don't know why you would do it in such a wild way. I'm jist catching up on your posts this morning, but asking to be banned and this forum is a joke? Why are you so pissed? If I was that pissed I would just click the log out button and never return. Maybe this can all be worked out without getting so Mad?
Running Jps tren and raging hard still over not winning the contest is what it seems to me. Every post has been so wild

"You were a faithful customer for two fulls years, yes? Surely you got your own bloodwork done quite a few times for your health sake during that long stretch of using juicepal. How did your bloods look then? I don't think I've seen you state that your bloods were ever low on their products, and being a good customer of theirs I assume you really enjoyed their products."

I'm willing to bet we won't see any blood work posted. Dude lost the contest and flipped out. He obviously wants to get banned..someone do him a favor already.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Damn went from gay for jp to trying to totally trash his reputation. All bad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Damn went from gay for jp to trying to totally trash his reputation. All bad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
over a contest
5080a37961b3658594f3b06be933fee2.jpg

Everything you say is bullshit. Your 2nd cycle a few months ago
a18cea978c9dc4fa32f2a3c2402bcb10.jpg

Caught him in a lie right here lmao faithful customer for 2yrs but only his 2nd jp cycle recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
His e2 must be thru the roof!

Hey BigJym, what's your beef and you should have handled this a lot better. By right you should have gotten a time-out for this nonsense.

Last edited:
His e2 must be thru the roof!

Hey BigJym, what's your beef and you should have handled this a lot better. By right you should have gotten a time-out for this nonsense.

He should just get ban he’s been bashing them enough with zero proof and not knowing what he’s talking about.

He should just get ban he’s been bashing them enough with zero proof and not knowing what he’s talking about.

He's banned now.

probably a temp ban way but either way he will be back
maybe his next handle will be BigJoke
there were actually a couple of points he was correct about
I never have used JPal though and probably never will so none of it really mattered to me even if he did have some valid points

Last edited:
I never have used JPal though and probably never will so none of it really mattered to me even if he did have some valid points
The information he posted in the orginal was incorrect.

Get Shredded!

Why would you never use a source that has the most lab testing in this industry? :nope:

Secondly, please elaborate lifter6973 on what "valid points" you are talking about. He is spreading bullshit 100% . Not a single truth! Seriously, He is wrong about everything. He is spreading lies about me and also posting misinformation claiming that bloodwork should he a certain number. This forum is to educate, not teach incorrect information!

I never deleted his posts nor anyone else. He even posted someone was doing 400 mg every 3rd day and had 3k levels. BULLSHIT. It was 400 mg 2x a week. Why should he NOT be banned for making crap up about a sponsor and the forum. Dont believe me?

I want anyone who has had their post deleted in my section to post here!!
The only post deleted was Mick. And that was in the contest thread when he was saying my contest was bullshit. .

And most importantly there was no bad bloodwork. No bad batches, nothing! I am surprised at the lack of knowledge on this forum by some members. People absorb test at different rates. from 4x to 10x. All bloodwork has been in this range. This has been confirmed by people who have ran pharma test with only 4x levels. This has been confirmed by doctors who see bloodwork on a daily basis and see how people have 4x-10x levels on the same dosage! This forum is ment to educate people, why are we teaching people that bloodwork should be a certain number? We had 2 members get great bloodwork from test in december /2 tests with jano the testosterone in december from one member on another forum and all 3 have had great results from !!! It was only on member who also purchased in december from the same fucking batch who had low (but normal range low if he is a bad absorber) there was no bad batch it was all from the same testosterone.

i have bad testosterone??? Then
Why did we have someone Lab test my test e 250, and test e 400 and have it test at 270 mg/ml and 405 mg in december?

Why the did we have another member get 2400 + levels on 300mg a week from testosterone in december?

why did we have another member score 2400 on 200 mg2x a week from purchase in december when he got even lower from another sponsor?

What do you have to say to legal steriod doctors who see bloodwork from pharma test on a daily basis that see the numbers range from 4x-10x?

also posting this again
The OP asks, if his bloodwork is good when he pins Test e 500 a week and eq 400 a week(which by the way, A small % of EQ converts to testosterone, a very small amount) and his bloodwork is Test levels tested at 2615.
"Test is split twice a week and last pin was 48hrs before bloodwork. "

Another poster writes
"Any bloodwork to compare this one to? Everyone can say what blood levels should be but I've seen guys anywhere from 4x-10x their dosage. Yours came in at just over 5x so without baseline bloodwork and/or bloodwork showing what' your levels are on pharma test it's hard to tell."

Next the OP writes,
Baseline test was around 450, also test on trt dose of 200mg/week of pharm grade was 1100.

Other poster wrote which i agree with wrote
"Your trt dose has you at just over 5x so with a 2600 on 500 that seems pretty accurately dosed."

Furthermore,

I have a coach who is a national level bodybuilder and coaches many others. He was super happy with those results. He told me at this point in his career that 300mg per week usually lands him around 1200.
300*4= 1200 levels

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...l-Test-E-250?p=1666791&viewfull=1#post1666791

If there was something wrong with my testosterone the 3 others would have not had such great test results on my testosterone from december.

Lastly, lets not forget this member has 30 posts and joined in september. What holds more weight? If this even is a real poster ,he is apoor absorber of testosterone or had oil leak(when test e is concentrated to 400 mg/ml .2 ml of oil is 80 mg per shot... ) But even his bloodwork could be great for him. bloodwork is varies person to person.

Well when I and some other members discussed (This is bullshit. BigJym's post were never deleted. He claims other members post were deleted? he just made this up. Whos post was deleted. PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU HAD YOUR POST DELETED. YES HE SHOULD BE BANNED. HE JUST LIED AND SAID I DELETED HIS POST AND OTHER MEMBERS POSTS. this my posts were removed by the trash on the JP team because they only want posters to kiss their ass and say how good blood draw #s of 3000 are on 550mg test/wk 3 days after your last 225mg shot.... (THIS IS BULLSHIT, MORE LIES. HE WAS INJECTING 200 MG EVERY 3 DAYS. THAT IS 400 MG A WEEK. NOT 550 MG A WEEK!!!! WHat a joke. Fuck those guys, they been riding on their laurels and now the quality is falling.

Suck my dick JP.
my replies are in bold

Working in the field at an endo clinic maybe I can help. Blood tests for Testosterone will vary from individual to individual and have many factors that contribute to the count. A high number DOES NOT mean the product was overdosed, just like a LOW number is not reflective. If a product is fake then many people on the same schedule will have similar ranges close to natural. You can tell fake from not fake. It is not as easy to determine under dosed and accusing of such is cheap shot imo. Furthermore Free Test is the number everyone should be looking at total does not mean much.

Well, I just started jp 500/wk front loaded a gram first week so I still have high hopes! We’ll see...

nothing personal on my end. I haven't tried you yet and likely not to because I think I have to bow out of the game period. My health may be forcing me to. So it isn't just you, I probably won't be ordering from any source unless something changes for me.
Why would you never use a source that has the most lab testing in this industry? :nope:

Secondly, please elaborate lifter6973 on what "valid points" you are talking about. He is spreading bullshit 100% . Not a single truth! Seriously, He is wrong about everything. He is spreading lies about me and also posting misinformation claiming that bloodwork should he a certain number. This forum is to educate, not teach incorrect information!

I never deleted his posts nor anyone else. He even posted someone was doing 400 mg every 3rd day and had 3k levels. BULLSHIT. It was 400 mg 2x a week. Why should he NOT be banned for making crap up about a sponsor and the forum. Dont believe me?

I want anyone who has had their post deleted in my section to post here!!
The only post deleted was Mick. And that was in the contest thread when he was saying my contest was bullshit. .

And most importantly there was no bad bloodwork. No bad batches, nothing! I am surprised at the lack of knowledge on this forum by some members. People absorb test at different rates. from 4x to 10x. All bloodwork has been in this range. This has been confirmed by people who have ran pharma test with only 4x levels. This has been confirmed by doctors who see bloodwork on a daily basis and see how people have 4x-10x levels on the same dosage! This forum is ment to educate people, why are we teaching people that bloodwork should be a certain number? We had 2 members get great bloodwork from test in december /2 tests with jano the testosterone in december from one member on another forum and all 3 have had great results from !!! It was only on member who also purchased in december from the same fucking batch who had low (but normal range low if he is a bad absorber) there was no bad batch it was all from the same testosterone.

i have bad testosterone??? Then
Why did we have someone Lab test my test e 250, and test e 400 and have it test at 270 mg/ml and 405 mg in december?

Why the did we have another member get 2400 + levels on 300mg a week from testosterone in december?

why did we have another member score 2400 on 200 mg2x a week from purchase in december when he got even lower from another sponsor?

What do you have to say to legal steriod doctors who see bloodwork from pharma test on a daily basis that see the numbers range from 4x-10x?

also posting this again

Furthermore,

300*4= 1200 levels

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...l-Test-E-250?p=1666791&viewfull=1#post1666791

If there was something wrong with my testosterone the 3 others would have not had such great test results on my testosterone from december.

Lastly, lets not forget this member has 30 posts and joined in september. What holds more weight? If this even is a real poster ,he is apoor absorber of testosterone or had oil leak(when test e is concentrated to 400 mg/ml .2 ml of oil is 80 mg per shot... ) But even his bloodwork could be great for him. bloodwork is varies person to person.

nothing personal on my end. I haven't tried you yet and likely not to because I think I have to bow out of the game period. My health may be forcing me to. So it isn't just you, I probably won't be ordering from any source unless something changes for me.

Sorry to hear that man. I hope this is nothing but a little hiccup and you’re able to continue doing what we all enjoy doing.

Lmfao. So easy to get all the shills in 1 place

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back