Juice Pal Sucks and Cheats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,562 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    He should just get ban hes been bashing them enough with zero proof and not knowing what hes talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's banned now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    He's banned now.
    He got his wish..it was quite obvious.. anyone else here have the feeling drugs/alcohol were in play with this outburst. LoL

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,351 Posts
    Rep Points

Say it isn't so BigJym
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,421 Posts
    Rep Points

probably a temp ban way but either way he will be back
    maybe his next handle will be BigJoke
    there were actually a couple of points he was correct about
    I never have used JPal though and probably never will so none of it really mattered to me even if he did have some valid points
    Last edited by lifter6973; 03-11-2020 at 07:03 AM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    339 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    I never have used JPal though and probably never will so none of it really mattered to me even if he did have some valid points
    The information he posted in the orginal was incorrect.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    Rep Points

Why would you never use a source that has the most lab testing in this industry?

Secondly, please elaborate lifter6973 on what "valid points" you are talking about. He is spreading bullshit 100% . Not a single truth! Seriously, He is wrong about everything. He is spreading lies about me and also posting misinformation claiming that bloodwork should he a certain number. This forum is to educate, not teach incorrect information!

I never deleted his posts nor anyone else. He even posted someone was doing 400 mg every 3rd day and had 3k levels. BULLSHIT. It was 400 mg 2x a week. Why should he NOT be banned for making crap up about a sponsor and the forum. Dont believe me?

I want anyone who has had their post deleted in my section to post here!!
    The only post deleted was Mick. And that was in the contest thread when he was saying my contest was bullshit. .

And most importantly there was no bad bloodwork. No bad batches, nothing! I am surprised at the lack of knowledge on this forum by some members. People absorb test at different rates. from 4x to 10x. All bloodwork has been in this range. This has been confirmed by people who have ran pharma test with only 4x levels. This has been confirmed by doctors who see bloodwork on a daily basis and see how people have 4x-10x levels on the same dosage! This forum is ment to educate people, why are we teaching people that bloodwork should be a certain number? We had 2 members get great bloodwork from test in december /2 tests with jano the testosterone in december from one member on another forum and all 3 have had great results from !!! It was only on member who also purchased in december from the same fucking batch who had low (but normal range low if he is a bad absorber) there was no bad batch it was all from the same testosterone.

i have bad testosterone??? Then
    Why did we have someone Lab test my test e 250, and test e 400 and have it test at 270 mg/ml and 405 mg in december?

Why the did we have another member get 2400 + levels on 300mg a week from testosterone in december?

why did we have another member score 2400 on 200 mg2x a week from purchase in december when he got even lower from another sponsor?

What do you have to say to legal steriod doctors who see bloodwork from pharma test on a daily basis that see the numbers range from 4x-10x?

also posting this again
    The OP asks, if his bloodwork is good when he pins Test e 500 a week and eq 400 a week(which by the way, A small % of EQ converts to testosterone, a very small amount) and his bloodwork is Test levels tested at 2615.
    "Test is split twice a week and last pin was 48hrs before bloodwork. "

Another poster writes
    "Any bloodwork to compare this one to? Everyone can say what blood levels should be but I've seen guys anywhere from 4x-10x their dosage. Yours came in at just over 5x so without baseline bloodwork and/or bloodwork showing what' your levels are on pharma test it's hard to tell."

Next the OP writes,
    Baseline test was around 450, also test on trt dose of 200mg/week of pharm grade was 1100.

Other poster wrote which i agree with wrote
    "Your trt dose has you at just over 5x so with a 2600 on 500 that seems pretty accurately dosed."

Furthermore,

I have a coach who is a national level bodybuilder and coaches many others. He was super happy with those results. He told me at this point in his career that 300mg per week usually lands him around 1200.
    300*4= 1200 levels

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...=1#post1666791

If there was something wrong with my testosterone the 3 others would have not had such great test results on my testosterone from december.

Lastly, lets not forget this member has 30 posts and joined in september. What holds more weight? If this even is a real poster ,he is apoor absorber of testosterone or had oil leak(when test e is concentrated to 400 mg/ml .2 ml of oil is 80 mg per shot... ) But even his bloodwork could be great for him. bloodwork is varies person to person.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigJym View Post
    JP numbers were being posted and many of them were questionable to say the best.
    Well when I and some other members discussed (This is bullshit. BigJym's post were never deleted. He claims other members post were deleted? he just made this up. Whos post was deleted. PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU HAD YOUR POST DELETED. YES HE SHOULD BE BANNED. HE JUST LIED AND SAID I DELETED HIS POST AND OTHER MEMBERS POSTS. this my posts were removed by the trash on the JP team because they only want posters to kiss their ass and say how good blood draw #s of 3000 are on 550mg test/wk 3 days after your last 225mg shot.... (THIS IS BULLSHIT, MORE LIES. HE WAS INJECTING 200 MG EVERY 3 DAYS. THAT IS 400 MG A WEEK. NOT 550 MG A WEEK!!!! WHat a joke. Fuck those guys, they been riding on their laurels and now the quality is falling.

Anybody want any JP gear? I'm done with these assholes. 2 years loyal customer down the drain..

Suck my dick JP.
    my replies are in bold

ANOM-5
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Rep Points

Working in the field at an endo clinic maybe I can help. Blood tests for Testosterone will vary from individual to individual and have many factors that contribute to the count. A high number DOES NOT mean the product was overdosed, just like a LOW number is not reflective. If a product is fake then many people on the same schedule will have similar ranges close to natural. You can tell fake from not fake. It is not as easy to determine under dosed and accusing of such is cheap shot imo. Furthermore Free Test is the number everyone should be looking at total does not mean much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points

Well, I just started jp 500/wk front loaded a gram first week so I still have high hopes! Well see...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,421 Posts
    Rep Points

nothing personal on my end. I haven't tried you yet and likely not to because I think I have to bow out of the game period. My health may be forcing me to. So it isn't just you, I probably won't be ordering from any source unless something changes for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpal View Post
    Why would you never use a source that has the most lab testing in this industry?

Secondly, please elaborate lifter6973 on what "valid points" you are talking about. He is spreading bullshit 100% . Not a single truth! Seriously, He is wrong about everything. He is spreading lies about me and also posting misinformation claiming that bloodwork should he a certain number. This forum is to educate, not teach incorrect information!

I never deleted his posts nor anyone else. He even posted someone was doing 400 mg every 3rd day and had 3k levels. BULLSHIT. It was 400 mg 2x a week. Why should he NOT be banned for making crap up about a sponsor and the forum. Dont believe me?

The only post deleted was Mick. And that was in the contest thread when he was saying my contest was bullshit. .

And most importantly there was no bad bloodwork. No bad batches, nothing! I am surprised at the lack of knowledge on this forum by some members. People absorb test at different rates. from 4x to 10x. All bloodwork has been in this range. This has been confirmed by people who have ran pharma test with only 4x levels. This has been confirmed by doctors who see bloodwork on a daily basis and see how people have 4x-10x levels on the same dosage! This forum is ment to educate people, why are we teaching people that bloodwork should be a certain number? We had 2 members get great bloodwork from test in december /2 tests with jano the testosterone in december from one member on another forum and all 3 have had great results from !!! It was only on member who also purchased in december from the same fucking batch who had low (but normal range low if he is a bad absorber) there was no bad batch it was all from the same testosterone.

Why did we have someone Lab test my test e 250, and test e 400 and have it test at 270 mg/ml and 405 mg in december?

Why the did we have another member get 2400 + levels on 300mg a week from testosterone in december?

why did we have another member score 2400 on 200 mg2x a week from purchase in december when he got even lower from another sponsor?

What do you have to say to legal steriod doctors who see bloodwork from pharma test on a daily basis that see the numbers range from 4x-10x?

also posting this again

Furthermore,

300*4= 1200 levels

If there was something wrong with my testosterone the 3 others would have not had such great test results on my testosterone from december.

Lastly, lets not forget this member has 30 posts and joined in september. What holds more weight? If this even is a real poster ,he is apoor absorber of testosterone or had oil leak(when test e is concentrated to 400 mg/ml .2 ml of oil is 80 mg per shot... ) But even his bloodwork could be great for him. bloodwork is varies person to person.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

nothing personal on my end. I haven't tried you yet and likely not to because I think I have to bow out of the game period. My health may be forcing me to. So it isn't just you, I probably won't be ordering from any source unless something changes for me.
    Sorry to hear that man. I hope this is nothing but a little hiccup and youre able to continue doing what we all enjoy doing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Rep Points

Lmfao. So easy to get all the shills in 1 place

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jpal View Post

also posting this again

Furthermore,

300*4= 1200 levels

Actually I said is was shit since you left those people waiting. I posted some pics in that thread to "help" get that contest going. I could give a fuck about you or your gear move on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts
    Rep Points

I think I have to bow out of the game period. My health may be forcing me to.
    Anything from which the rest of us can learn something and help us avoid?

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,561 Posts
    Rep Points

thread closed.