• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coronavirus

IML Gear Cream!
GC should run a corona virus sale if some of us are gonna be forced to take days off, work from home or self quarantine we can atleast get swole

if that happens I’ll have to do kettlebell workouts with my wife.... just shoot me now.

The only type of Corona I plan on catching
889519ae239750f2229d009e4713c65e.jpg

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

it is now a pandemic and Donald has closed all flights from Europe.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]close airports, ports and everything there is to close...[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]save at least that piece of land called Americas

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]and to the rest of the planet, give a good cleaning with napalm[/FONT][SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]

Yea I have not seen Isopropyl alcohol 91% in the shelves in 2 weeks. I gave up and ordered some online.

Mrs Swole is a high school teacher here in So Cal. The word from her district, via county/state channels, is that California may soon be seeing online classes for public schools

bitcoin,stock market,cruise cos., airlines, pro basketball, march madness, st paddys day celebrations, quarantining whole countries. never seen any of this happen because of the flu. come on guys, theres something they are not telling us here! whether u get the shit or not, u can bet ur ass its gonna affect u somehow if it hasnt already. this shit is unprecedented. u guys joke if u want too, but this shit aint funny regardless of whos right or wrong or whos fault it is, its fucking serious!

Ine thing that's for sure the economy is in bad shape & if this thing explodes over here it will have a devastating effect on our economy. I've probably lost 20,000 from my retirement already.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mrs Swole is a high school teacher here in So Cal. The word from her district, via county/state channels, is that California may soon be seeing online classes for public schools

I've been hearing the same thing

I had already said it.

have you ever seen the photo in my profile !?

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]we are at step 1. destroy everything.
starting from the economy, just look at the world stock exchanges[/FONT]

Attachments

• unravel.jpg
    unravel.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 48
bitcoin,stock market,cruise cos., airlines, pro basketball, march madness, st paddys day celebrations, quarantining whole countries. never seen any of this happen because of the flu. come on guys, theres something they are not telling us here! whether u get the shit or not, u can bet ur ass its gonna affect u somehow if it hasnt already. this shit is unprecedented. u guys joke if u want too, but this shit aint funny regardless of whos right or wrong or whos fault it is, its fucking serious!

It is serious and there's a good chance I could lose my job because of this...literally. And yeah, 401k is tanking too. But I'm still gonna be a smart ass and crack jokes. It's in my nature. :laughat:

Get Shredded!
might as well bro, cant do anything else,can we? wait time to wash my hands. just saw o tutorial on how too from dr oz geesh

Last edited:

Public schools in the capital north of you are already shut down. Private schools are still running though... which is good for my kids at least.

The real issue in the end is not going to be catching corona for most of us its going to be the impact on the economy.. No Gatherings such as sports events ect will mean that businesses cant make money they had planned to which means vendors/manufacturers wont be selling product. which will then lead to business interruption claims possibly work comp claims causing all insurance to take a hike(personal insurance too). people that own business might have to shut down if they cant make it through the slump(remember there are a lot of business that make the majority of there money in a short period of time) which means the bank loans are going to default ect ect ect.. its not a good look.

Im not really worried about catching the virus my family and I are healthy enough to weather this. Im worried about my clients business. I insure a lot of construction companies mostly construction and if they start having issues so do I.

Last edited:
if that happens I’ll have to do kettlebell workouts with my wife.... just shoot me now.
You and LDog can live stream your functional training routines together like your on some kinda crossfit peloton lol be sure to log your gains and keep us posted.😂

Public schools in the capital north of you are already shut down. Private schools are still running though... which is good for my kids at least.

The real issue in the end is not going to be catching corona for most of us its going to be the impact on the economy.. No Gatherings such as sports events ect will mean that businesses cant make money they had planned to which means vendors/manufacturers wont be selling product. which will then lead to business interruption claims possibly work comp claims causing all insurance to take a hike(personal insurance too). people that own business might have to shut down if they cant make it through the slump(remember there are a lot of business that make the majority of there money in a short period of time) which means the bank loans are going to default ect ect ect.. its not a good look.

Im not really worried about catching the virus my family and I are healthy enough to weather this. Im worried about my clients business. I insure a lot of construction companies mostly construction and if they start having issues so do I.
This is the impact I worry about as well. My dad would be susceptible to getting it but the rest of the family will be fine.

My line of work will suffer with the economic impact. It always does

[h=1]Insurers Face Double Whammy from Coronavirus Crisis[/h]

Source:
Reuters

Posted on
March 12, 2020

- Republish on
March 12, 2020

by Neilson

coronavirus_lawsuits.jpg

[FONT=&quot] Having initially brushed off the potential impact from coronavirus-linked claims, global insurers are waking up to the prospect of a double whammy - a sharp rise in payouts at a time of big investment losses.
Because epidemics are excluded from many business insurance policies, the early prognosis was for a low levels of claims. But as recession threatens the global economy along with rising insolvencies, all sorts of companies with trade credit insurance, from airlines to retailers are coming under strain.
Meanwhile, insurers’ investments are coming under pressure.
They manage more than $20 trillion in assets globally but their big government bond holdings are becoming problematic as the threat of recession grows and central banks’ interest rate cuts have sent yields plunging.
COMPANIES STRUGGLE TO PAY BILLS
The $11 billion trade credit insurance market covers the risk that a company’s customers cannot pay for goods or services bought on credit. There was already a rising trend in 2019 in big corporate insolvencies, according to figures from insurer Euler Hermes at the end of the year.
Moody’s expects rising claims to hit three of the world’s biggest trade credit insurers Atradius, Coface and Euler Hermes. The ratings agency cited data from Atradius and Coface showing that for each, nearly 15% of their total net potential exposure is in Asia and Australia, two of the worst hit regions.
The insurers declined to comment, but Atradius said recently it expected corporate insolvencies to grow 2.4% globally in 2020, “largely resulting from the coronavirus outbreak”.
Coface chief executive Xavier Durand told analysts two weeks ago that hotels and airlines in Asia would feel the worst impact, while Euler Hermes saw coronavirus costing $320 billion of trade losses every quarter this year.
The stress could spiral as governments lock down regions or whole countries and if major events such as the Olympics are postponed.
“It’s not a good time for anyone in the credit world,” said Jeremy Shallow, head of specialty at insurer Argo Global.
He added that a possible recession was factored into the firm’s underwriting of trade credit insurance.
The coronavirus outbreak is likely to have a bigger effect on the world economy than the outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) some 20 years ago, European Central Bank governing council member Klaas Knot said last month, adding that SARS wiped $40 billion off world equity markets.
The prospect of a global recession was reflected in an index of European insurance shares which has tumbled to 3-1/2-year lows, losing 30% from peaks hit on Feb 19 before concern about the potential of the deadly virus took hold.
NO FUN OR GAMES AS EVENTS AXED
Trade credit insurers would be most cautious about sectors such as travel and entertainment, according to Bernie de Haldevang, head of credit, political risk and crisis management at Lloyd’s of London insurer Canopius.
Airlines have suffered badly with Norwegian Air laying off staff and cutting thousands of flights and Britain’s Flybe forced to throw in the towel. Hotel groups such as Hyatt cruise operators like Carnival Corp and holiday companies including TUI will also see their cash flow crushed.
Travel restrictions to countries such as Italy and Israel will lead to further insurance payouts, while the cancellation of major events like the South by Southwest music and film festival in Texas will add to claims.
Analysts at Barclays warned last week that coronavirus losses for Munich Re were “potentially more material than we thought” after the global reinsurer flagged a 500 million-euro exposure if all the major events it covered this year were cancelled.
Munich Re also flagged losses on life insurance policies as the death toll climbs.
In China, where the coronavirus first took hold, a few insurers have taken drastic action by withdrawing credit insurance coverage, insurance broker Marsh said.

[/FONT]

You and LDog can live stream your functional training routines together like your on some kinda crossfit peloton lol be sure to log your gains and keep us posted.

I’d love to lift with Ldog... just gotta wear a baseball cap and a hooded sweatshirt and some baggy sweat pants.

it is now a pandemic and Donald has closed all flights from Europe.

close airports, ports and everything there is to close...
save at least that piece of land called Americas

and to the rest of the planet, give a good cleaning with napalm

Are you a trump supporter?

after this plague clears and your still alive you should book a flight over here bro. I’ll take ya out on the town get you some good ole American pussy and you won’t wanna leave... I could easily get you a job with my company... seems they can’t get enough engineers around here... I never see any of them do anything...hmmm... but they’re good at giving me work!

Last edited:
They just closed my kids schools until April.

I am not sure how that is going to help this issue as this is not simply going away in a few weeks...Granted warmer temps will see it go away but regardless this is going to cause major economic hardships tbh. Some parents can't miss work. What will they do I wonder.

From what ive seen its starting to slow down in mainland china and things are opening back up. Seems all the hysteria in the US is more on a preventive idea and keeping it at bay. Personally i feel its blown out of proportion. As long as gyms dont close ill be ok.

if the local government orders places of business to close and requires home containment, curfews or strict commute policies in effect you gonna wipe with your hand? still these idiots act like they need enough TP to last a year hell a roll will last me all week
I understand having some extra on hand if you stay home for an extended time but what's going on now seems excessive. BTW we have bidets so I don't use much anyway. Cleans better also... just sayin.

IML Gear Cream!
They just closed my kids schools until April. I am not sure how that is going to help this issue as this is not simply going away in a few weeks...Granted warmer temps will see it go away but regardless this is going to cause major economic hardships tbh. Some parents can't miss work. What will they do I wonder.
2 in college and 1 in HS and they're doing the same thing. The idea is to slow the eventual spread so that the medical community can handle the outbreak. If it spikes because of increased community transmission it will overload the capability of effective response.

Are you a trump supporter?

after this plague clears and your still alive you should book a flight over here bro. I’ll take ya out on the town get you some good ole American pussy and you won’t wanna leave... I could easily get you a job with my company... seems they can’t get enough engineers around here... I never see any of them do anything...hmmm... but they’re good at giving me work!

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]thank you brother,
let's start surviving this pandemic and then see what will happen[/FONT]

From what ive seen its starting to slow down in mainland china and things are opening back up. Seems all the hysteria in the US is more on a preventive idea and keeping it at bay. Personally i feel its blown out of proportion. As long as gyms dont close ill be ok.

because chima is a communist country and probably has ever single citizen on house arrest by threat of execution or time in a re-education camp. honestly though im not 70+ or suffering from a terminal illness so im not concerned for me all the containment efforts are to prevent our elderly and in poor health citizens safe the flu kills at a higher percent without access to vaccinations. id feel awful to know that what i treated as a cold killed someones grandmother because I was being a self centered prick and spreading it around because all I cared about was myself.

Coronavirus shouldn't be a problem for good Christians. Get your supernatural protection in Phoenix AZ on Apr 9-12, $40 cheap. Just try to hold off getting infected before then... wouldn't that be a shame? Paula White, Trump's very own in-White-House astrologer, will be helping to spread the godly antivirals.

http://elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=23357

Just had a major oilfield company cancel tools, send in personnel, and cancel the well that was going to be drilled because of oil prices. I'm not going to say the client but a huge player everyone has heard about. It's about to get real with the economy folks, if they shut down ports it will be total chaos in my opinion. The media has won this battle with the virus and they should be held accountable for what is about to take place, then add the oil price its going to be terrible. Buy bullets not toilet paper!!!

Back