• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

3rd order using the 50 dollar credit

theboneman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
had 2 back 2 back orders, service was great, had a bump and it was ironed out fast by the reps who were in direct contact with the monster himself, and all was well, i like how there all on the same page and handling shit quick, and for what ??
well for kick ass gear my friends, its been right on point and thats the 1st and most important to me. im
gonna use the 50 dollar credit thats tucked in the orders and as i have monster cyp and anadrol, im stacking in their sustenon and dbol with it.

gearz been perfect soon as we go into summer i jump on there high milligram gear and add the tren too, thank you.....

now gimme the code, hahahahaha

Last edited:
Hey Mr Bones ! Glad to see you back for more 🤠

Place your order and send me your order number bro , ill have Monster deduct $50 from your total

im very glad to be my brother, how can anyone go any place else is what i ask ??

the gear has ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT ON POINT MAN,,
and then he slashed prices when i heard that i was on a find money mission asap haha, and as always you guys are firing on all pistons my man,, im serious and when i hit a snag, it was fixed BEFORE MONDAY MORNING, i was impressed and it just made my decision very easy to just stay with you guys.... they say the proofs always in the pudding, or the cake, or i say the GEAR,
i hope you guys are around a loooong time i really do, and im doing my best to stock the hell up because slashed prices and 50 dollar product credits are huge when your getting top quality gear man, im actually glad to be back,
THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING....

TRIPLE GGG
HEAVYHITTER
TRIPLEOVERTIME
CUSTOMER SERVICE
AND MR MONSTER,,
YOU GUYS DONT FUCK AROUND, YOUR ALL ON THE SAME PAGE, AND ONCE ANYBODY TRIES YOUR GEAR AND SERVICE ITS A DONE DEAL, THEY LEARN THE REAL DEAL
IM A GRATEFUL CLIENT
THANK YOU....

Im glad to hear you’re happy and things are going well!!

Back