• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Oldman85 Rides Again: PSL Tren

Oldman85

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey there ASF!!

The time has come for Oldman85 to wind up and take another swing at Tren and that Anabolic life.

Vision was so kind a to select me to run some Test Prop and Tren Ace, so here we are.

My plan is to hit 75mg of each EOD and see what happens.

Current: 6’7” 244 lbs. BF 12-ish%

Ill post up more details as far as my goals, pics and otherwise as the log progresses.

Lets light them fires and kick them tires.

Attachments

• B651C138-3DDF-4726-A410-002FA914E597.jpeg
    B651C138-3DDF-4726-A410-002FA914E597.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 112
And we're off!!! Six foot seven? You're an f'ng lumberjack! Subbed fo sure

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

For good or bad I’m built like a Lumberjack too. Sturdy.

Attachments

• 8B1A5B9F-6368-49DD-AD1C-DDB6B5611708.jpeg
    8B1A5B9F-6368-49DD-AD1C-DDB6B5611708.jpeg
    325.9 KB · Views: 103
Goals: well, lets see. I’m just here for the show.

I’m coming at this with an open mind. I plan to keep training how I usually do, except as the hormones load in my volume will increase because my body will want more and be able to handle it.

I train more for strength than I do for size. So my weight training is structured around compound movements, with accessory work to support.

Cardio. I am a cardio junky. Always have been, alway will be and I’m not willing to surrender that form of my physicality. I do a hybrid of CrossFit and Bodybuilding, but am a sucker for a steady-state effort as well.

Now that I’m out of the state sponsored thuggery business, my fitness is my own and I do what I like.

Attachments

• 9ABBAD70-9CF5-4374-A3B8-06E8B6D21471.jpeg
    9ABBAD70-9CF5-4374-A3B8-06E8B6D21471.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 89
Hey there ASF!!

The time has come for Oldman85 to wind up and take another swing at Tren and that Anabolic life.

Vision was so kind a to select me to run some Test Prop and Tren Ace, so here we are.

My plan is to hit 75mg of each EOD and see what happens.

Current: 6’7” 244 lbs. BF 12-ish%

Ill post up more details as far as my goals, pics and otherwise as the log progresses.

Lets light them fires and kick them tires.

Subbed .. Looking forward to your log!! Holy hell . your gonna be a monster.

Subbed.. Jesus Christ you got some long legs! Enjoy and lift hard

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
My brother so many of us have been waiting for this day for you for a long long time..
It's about time we see you back in the grind..

We are super excited for you man..

I'm confident you're going to do fantastic because you are already in great condition man as it is.

Day 5:

Cardio felt shitty today and I’m starting to get winded easier than before. Thanks Tren.

Rode the bike for 30 minutes then smashed shoulders.

Behind the neck Barbell press, KB single arm press then DB flies. Taking today relatively easy because my Saturday workout is looking NASTY.

My dick is on high alert and keenly aware additional hormones are in my system.

Attachments

• B1BAED5D-6DB4-4096-B922-6B997BD21A6A.jpeg
    B1BAED5D-6DB4-4096-B922-6B997BD21A6A.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 75
Today’s workout was:

800 Meter Row
40 Power Cleans @ 185
800 Meter Row
30 Power Cleans @ 185
800 Meter Row
20 Power Cleans @185

I don’t remember my time, but it worked... I’m tired now.

Should be a lazy Saturday of hoarding toilet paper and sanitizing other people against their will.

Most days I do my strength work then conditioning. Today I flipped it did my MetCon first. If you ever want to feel like a weak-dick, hit redline then see how strong you are after the fact.

MetCon 24 Minutes
Odd Min: 13 Burpees
Even Min: 15 Cals rowing
=gross, but good.

Back and Bi’s

Pendlay Rows
4 x 12 @ 155
4 x 20 Russian KB swings @ 2 poods

Banded Reverse Flies 3 x 25
Ez Curl bar 3 x max

That’ll do Pig.

A quick word about the product from PSL:

I couldn’t be happier!

This morning while squatting, it seemed like someone forgot to turn the gravity on. Combine that with my ceaseless preoccupation with women and I definitely feel “On”. Oh Tren how I missed you.

So I was a little worried about PIP because I haven’t used any injectable AAS’s in two years. The idea of hitting virgin quad muscle (my favorite injection spot) with short eater gear had me concerned.

It was wasted worry. Yes, I’ve been a bit sore from the two quad injections, but far less than I was expecting. Experience would have had me wobbling around for a few days, but it was just some general soreness that went away after a couple days.

Thanks to Viz and the whole PSL team.

A quick word about the product from PSL:

I couldn’t be happier!

This morning while squatting, it seemed like someone forgot to turn the gravity on. Combine that with my ceaseless preoccupation with women and I definitely feel “On”. Oh Tren how I missed you.

So I was a little worried about PIP because I haven’t used any injectable AAS’s in two years. The idea of hitting virgin quad muscle (my favorite injection spot) with short eater gear had me concerned.

It was wasted worry. Yes, I’ve been a bit sore from the two quad injections, but far less than I was expecting. Experience would have had me wobbling around for a few days, but it was just some general soreness that went away after a couple days.

Thanks to Viz and the whole PSL team.

That's one of the greatest things I like about ace, is that I do get a little bit of minor site irritation but it's not as bad as some of them I used to get in the far distant past ..
And if you are training wheels today that's a good thing because now you're going to loosen all of that up and break it up. I use my quads a lot I do about 4mL per week, and for my quads that's a good amount. Because I'm a sensitive dude..
Knowing the compounds are kicking in is when you start noticing the ladies haha..

That's one of the greatest things I like about ace, is that I do get a little bit of minor site irritation but it's not as bad as some of them I used to get in the far distant past ..
And if you are training wheels today that's a good thing because now you're going to loosen all of that up and break it up. I use my quads a lot I do about 4mL per week, and for my quads that's a good amount. Because I'm a sensitive dude..
Knowing the compounds are kicking in is when you start noticing the ladies haha..

Right!? My dick keeps jumping to attention... I’m like “what is it boy? what do you see?”

COVID-19!!

What hasn’t been effected by, or touched by COVID-19 or more appropriately our reaction to it.

Being an anti-social homebody is finally paying off for me. Couple that with some very good timing/luck on my part, COVID won’t effect this Tren run or my workout at all.

I finished assembling my home gym as of a few weeks ago (luck/good timing) and that’s where I was doing about 80-90% of my workout. For the foreseeable future my home gym will be 100% of my workouts.

Nope, I don’t have every piece of equipment I could want, but I can do just about anything I need.

So for now: Keep Calm, and Get Strong.

No “workout” today, but I did spend 8 hours wrestling a RotoTiller in my backyard.

Definitely worked my ass off today. Damn.

Get Shredded!
No “workout” today, but I did spend 8 hours wrestling a RotoTiller in my backyard.

Definitely worked my ass off today. Damn.

The last time I used a rototiller I had the worst hitch on my hands and forearms from my skin vibrating.. the skin turn red like a rash from the vibrating it itched so bad..

The last time I used a rototiller I had the worst hitch on my hands and forearms from my skin vibrating.. the skin turn red like a rash from the vibrating it itched so bad..

That thing is miserable. And I have developed a deep resentment to the previous property owner that buried dozens of cinder blocks out there. Mother Effer.

The Tren is holding up its end of the bargain, and I trying to do my part too...

Attachments

• 54D10C26-CB84-43A1-9D0B-7112DEE148E5.jpeg
    54D10C26-CB84-43A1-9D0B-7112DEE148E5.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 35
A quick piece of conditioning from last week. Good ~11 minute burner.

Attachments

• 3AD12D41-65D6-4E4A-8D46-5F066B521498.jpeg
    3AD12D41-65D6-4E4A-8D46-5F066B521498.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 35
Week 3 is under way:

My weight is up from 244 to 249. So five pounds in two weeks is very normal for me and the intramuscular water has me looking nice and filled out.

A power lifter buddy of mine came over to my house for a workout while his gym is closed. He’s a 700 deadlifter and 450 bencher so his numbers are usually way out of my range. But Tren to the rescue!!! I worked in on several of his sets and held my own.
Strength is way up and it felt good to run with a big dawg, but that’s not my style day to day.

Finished off with a CrossFit oldie.

Annie: 50-40-30-20-10
Double-unders &
Sit ups.

Yesterday was pure conditioning. (picture from my bike ride)

Today was Chest and Tri’s. Definitely feeling the pump and feeling STRONG as I’m blasting through week 3 of this adventure.

Attachments

• BD108BA5-8BAB-4068-863A-51DC7038AE8E.jpeg
    BD108BA5-8BAB-4068-863A-51DC7038AE8E.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 34
Just had a good damn day of doing work in the gym.

6 Rounds
10 Sumo DL @295
12 Single Arm KB press @44
Pinch strength to failure

4 Rounds
Bulgarian Split Squat x 20 each leg @bodyweight
Lateral DB Flys x 15 @25
Monkey Grip work to failure

4 Minute Tabata in Hollow body
4 Minute Tabata in Superman

I’ll call it a day.

Just had a good damn day of doing work in the gym.

6 Rounds
10 Sumo DL @295
12 Single Arm KB press @44
Pinch strength to failure

4 Rounds
Bulgarian Split Squat x 20 each leg @bodyweight
Lateral DB Flys x 15 @25
Monkey Grip work to failure

4 Minute Tabata in Hollow body
4 Minute Tabata in Superman

I’ll call it a day.

I was actually considering incorporating some sumo deadlifts.. I have very little experience doing them, but I hear a lot of great things about them..
How do you feel with them?

They’re a nice break for me from a standard deadlift.

I’m better able to activate my glutes, and I feel less loading on my low back due to the more upright posture.

To me they’re one of those things where 2 or 3 weeks from now I’ll be squatting or deadlifting like a monster and it’s because of this work. Like Tempo box squats moving 1/2 the weight, getting wrecked, but that ugly shit makes you STRONG.

Being as tall as I am, my big toes are about 1/2” from the plates. Gotta stay accurate.

Last edited:
Starting to see more quad separation and striations under load. Go Tren Go!!!

Attachments

• 1C96CAB8-6ADA-423E-924E-03FF89CDA528.jpeg
    1C96CAB8-6ADA-423E-924E-03FF89CDA528.jpeg
    278.3 KB · Views: 29
Back