• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Oldman85 Rides Again: PSL Tren

IML Gear Cream!
There’s no free lunch:

Tren is amazing. Tren is rough.

The speed and efficacy of Tren at changing my body for the better is incredible. Abs are forming, strength is up, my workouts feel awesome, I feel like a superhero, I’m more confident (tho falsely so), and I’m as horny as I was at 13.

Also, the Tren-somnia is real, I sweat like it’s a job, it’s harder to maintain my cool, and my cardiovascular capacity is hurting.

There is no free lunch. But I’m sure I’ll pull myself back to the table for another helping of Tren in the future.

Cool update bro! If I had to pick one, the enhanced confidence boost is my favorite "positive" side of running tren

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

I love tren. Love it. If you run it at a decent dosage, you can keep sides very minimal and feel like a god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool update bro! If I had to pick one, the enhanced confidence boost is my favorite "positive" side of running tren

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

My confidence comes with a side of insane. My mind says: “I bet you could wresting that tractor” or “you could get to the center of a tootsie-pop with one lick” and scariest of all “you should put your penis inside of her”

Skwotz

5 Rounds
Back Squat x 15 @ 205
Db Shrugs x 25 @ 80

4 Rounds
Banded good mornings x 20
Grip Strength to failure.

That’ll grow the wheels.

Spent Saturday trying to erase calories.

Attachments

• 02ED001E-E53E-4627-B5C2-69FCA9ADF576.jpeg
    02ED001E-E53E-4627-B5C2-69FCA9ADF576.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 23
Get Shredded!
Doing my best. Still genetically coded to be a fat kid, albeit a fat kid with an atypical cardiovascular capacity.
I feel ya.. Last month(march) I only managed
About 101miles for the month. About 204,000 steps. But im back..

Deadlifts day

I rode the bike for 25 minutes at an easy pace to warm up.

9 rounds of:
10 x DL @305
Calf Raises
Grip Work

I had grand ambitions of doing my accessory work but my boss called 3 times during this workout with “I need right now” sort of stuff. The gym time got all disjointed and took longer than it should have.

Live to fight another day.

Deadlifts day

9 rounds of:
10 x DL @305
Calf Raises
Grip Work

I had grand ambitions of doing my accessory work but my boss called 3 times during this workout with “I need right now” sort of stuff. The gym time got all disjointed and took longer than it should have.

Deadlifts Day! I like your style Oldman.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Friday update pic.

Attachments

• 895029F5-6C6E-49A3-9051-6ED0AEA271F9.jpeg
    895029F5-6C6E-49A3-9051-6ED0AEA271F9.jpeg
    240 KB · Views: 14
Deadlifts day

9 rounds of:
10 x DL @305
Calf Raises
Grip Work

some days we're the bug, other day's we're the windshield. There will be an other session you can make up for it on.. :twothumbs:

A damn good “power-builder” friend of mine came over yesterday and I did his bench/shoulder and arms routine with him.

Fucked me up. But good stuff.

And I’m doing something I haven’t done since the start of this Tren run... taking a rest day. Back to it tomorrow.

Sunday Steady-State.

Attachments

• 59581B52-9814-4D8E-9F49-42AE61BD332B.jpeg
    59581B52-9814-4D8E-9F49-42AE61BD332B.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 30
More Squats:

Back Squat 5 x 10 @245

4 rounds of:
Bulgarian Split Squats 12 each leg holding 30’s
Banded Good Mornings x 25
Single Leg Deadlifts 12 each leg @ 53lbs

Toilet trust falls the next few days.

Back and Bi’s today (and other stuff too)

4 rounds:
15 x Bent over BB row @155
Standing Calf Raises

3 rounds:
Supinated Wide grip pull-ups to failure
Seated Calf Raises to failure-ish

4 rounds:
20 x Lat pull downs
?? (till it hurt a lot) X Db Curls @ 30
20 x oblique bends @ 53

3 rounds:
30 x ab-mat sit-ups
30 x banded pull-a-parts

IML Gear Cream!
Back and Bi’s today (and other stuff too)

4 rounds:
15 x Bent over BB row @155
Standing Calf Raises

3 rounds:
Supinated Wide grip pull-ups to failure
Seated Calf Raises to failure-ish

4 rounds:
20 x Lat pull downs
?? (till it hurt a lot) X Db Curls @ 30
20 x oblique bends @ 53

3 rounds:
30 x ab-mat sit-ups
30 x banded pull-a-parts
how you feeling all the way around my dude?

how you feeling all the way around my dude?

Man. I am rockin' and rollin'.

There comes a point in a cycle where everything settles in and aligns. I'm just enjoying this phase where I can just WORK.

My strength is up, my recovery is elevated, libido is insatiable, and my body composition is going the direction I want it to.

Total training volume is up because plainly, by body wants it.

Sleep has been tough to come by courtesy of Tren. Temper is a little shorter these days. Hard to tell if the shorter temper is because of the Tren in my brain, or the lack of sleep...because of the Tren

Overall I am LOVING the experience and grateful for the opportunity.

Man. I am rockin' and rollin'.

There comes a point in a cycle where everything settles in and aligns. I'm just enjoying this phase where I can just WORK.

My strength is up, my recovery is elevated, libido is insatiable, and my body composition is going the direction I want it to.

Total training volume is up because plainly, by body wants it.

Sleep has been tough to come by courtesy of Tren. Temper is a little shorter these days. Hard to tell if the shorter temper is because of the Tren in my brain, or the lack of sleep...because of the Tren

Overall I am LOVING the experience and grateful for the opportunity.
I agree that there comes a time where gains start yo fizzle out with the cycle, even adding more compounds doesn't improve the environment much, just take advantage of the opportunity when your REC's are most responsive.
This is why short blast/esters can be great. Get in and smash everything and take a break and return a few weeks later.

Sleep is the only draw back with me and tren, it ruins my life. without sleep im worth shit and nothing in my life is on point, work performance , mental output and ambition declines. Sleep literally dictates my days that much

I was trying to describe what a cycle is like to a friend and I drew this on my garage whiteboard.

Load-in: is it working?

Yeehaw: exactly what it sounds like. Exogenous hormones come flooding in at a rate that your body and mind can’t manage well. Strength is up, but recovery doesn’t match it. Ego and libido can write checks you can’t cash.

Work: body has achieved a “new” homeostasis. You can work hard, recover fast and your body is primed to change.

End Game: receptor and, (at least I feel) mental and physical fatigue. The unsustainable nature of the training and hormones begin to become evident. Time for me to wind it down and hit a good PCT.

Can’t say it feels this way for anyone else, but it’s true for me.

Attachments

• C713D1E9-F35C-4D28-988D-3ACAFEE166B7.jpeg
    C713D1E9-F35C-4D28-988D-3ACAFEE166B7.jpeg
    183.6 KB · Views: 14
I was trying to describe what a cycle is like to a friend and I drew this on my garage whiteboard.

Yeehaw: exactly what it sounds like. Exogenous hormones come flooding in at a rate that your body and mind can’t manage well. Strength is up, but recovery doesn’t match it. Ego and libido can write checks you can’t cash.

Work: body has achieved a “new” homeostasis. You can work hard, recover fast and your body is primed to change.

End Game: receptor and, (at least I feel) mental and physical fatigue. The unsustainable nature of the training and hormones begin to become evident. Time for me to wind it down and hit a good PCT.

That's accurate. I see ya old man. That EU is tough to beat. Ok, impossibel!!! Carry on big dog
d97f295231f0992532bcf31d44256833.jpg

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Sunday Funday.

Attachments

• 5AA53A3F-9D13-4D45-A56C-AEC881DDF1B6.jpeg
    5AA53A3F-9D13-4D45-A56C-AEC881DDF1B6.jpeg
    213.9 KB · Views: 16

Best graph ever haha
BTW, your waist line is getting smaller, you can see layers peeling down man.. Keep it up man!

Nice job.. you'll be shredded in no time if u stay on this path. It's working for sure!

How's your mood now that you've been on Tren for a good amount of time?

Nice job.. you'll be shredded in no time if u stay on this path. It's working for sure!

How's your mood now that you've been on Tren for a good amount of time?

I have very bifurcated moods and feelings. I am extremely motivated to workout, and feel super driving physically. There’s a deep masculine power that one feels on cycle, and it’s sort of intoxicating. Feeling so powerful is fun. And god bless that confident bravado.

Inversely, I’m having a hard time giving a fuck at work. (I’ve also been going 7 days a week since the last week of February due to COVID). Sleep has been tough to come by and that fact has me feeling tired by 8 pm most night’s. I’m extra obsessive about things on cycle, and it is easy to let that stuff gnaw at you mentally.

After the initial “yeehaw” phase passed I’m overall feeling pretty darn good. The psych effects of Tren are real, but (in my opinion) overstated by those who have abused, rather than used it as a tool. Or maybe I’m lucky.

Back