• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My wife’s first cycle.

KageMorris10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My wife is wanting to try a small cycle for her first time.
Stats;
5’7”
135lbs

She has a slim athletic build now but she wants to put on about 10lbs of muscle. Any recommendations? She’s not scared to pin.

Anavar 10mg a day for 8 weeks

Stats;
5’7”
135lbs

She has a slim athletic build now but she wants to put on about 10lbs of muscle. Any recommendations? She’s not scared to pin.
If she is not scared to pin this is what we got. It was designed especially for women:

VRKLY 149mg (Deca nandrolone deconate 17mgs, EQ bold undec 50mgs, Mast propionate 30mgs, NPP nadrolone phenylpropionate 35mgs, Primo enanthenate 17mgs)

Email us for a complete list: praetoriangear@protonmail.com

If she is not scared to pin this is what we got. It was designed especially for women:

VRKLY 149mg (Deca nandrolone deconate 17mgs, EQ bold undec 50mgs, Mast propionate 30mgs, NPP nadrolone phenylpropionate 35mgs, Primo enanthenate 17mgs)

That seems like a helluva a mix! What kind of pinning schedule would she need. Also, what kind of results would these yield?

This is way too extreme for a female first cycle!

Stats;
5’7”
135lbs

Given she's after adding a fair amount of muscle. 2 great choices would be var or adrol. Both compounds, women respond very well to it.

I usually recommend starting with 10mg var a day split into 2 doses. She can run this for 8-12 weeks. Women can use up to 20mg a day without any undesirable sides.

As for anadrol route, start with 6.25mg for the first week or two, then 12.5mg split into 2 doses. She can work up to 25mg a day. Typically run for 6-8 weeks. Anadrol is quite female friendly and will give great results.

I strongly recommend sticking to one compound at a time. Mixing multiple compounds without knowing how each reacts with her is just asking for trouble!

That seems like a helluva a mix! What kind of pinning schedule would she need. Also, what kind of results would these yield?
.5 mg a week. My sister-in-law ran it at .75 divided in two pins a week and 10mgs of Var on top of it. With her cycle she cut some fat and had some nice lean muscle put on.

Given she's after adding a fair amount of muscle. 2 great choices would be var or adrol. Both compounds, women respond very well to it.

I usually recommend starting with 10mg var a day split into 2 doses. She can run this for 8-12 weeks. Women can use up to 20mg a day without any undesirable sides.

As for anadrol route, start with 6.25mg for the first week or two, then 12.5mg split into 2 doses. She can work up to 25mg a day. Typically run for 6-8 weeks. Anadrol is quite female friendly and will give great results.

I strongly recommend sticking to one compound at a time. Mixing multiple compounds without knowing how each reacts with her is just asking for trouble!

Which do you prefer? And what are the benefits and sides of each for women?

IML Gear Cream!

Yes. Nandrolone can be extremely virilizing to women. Nandrolone is a very bad idea, especially decanoate

So the preference is strictly based on what my goal is and how fast I want it.

VAR - I love var as that is one compound that is very potent and you get quality gains with virtually no undesirable sides. The vascularity is amazing even though some women can get some water retention with it initially. Var is great for longer term cycles (no less than 8 weeks IMO otherwise it's a waste as you stop just as you are feeling it all full speed, so to speak) and a great one as a first cycle so you get a feel of what AAS are all about. With var, she will also need a little patience as it is not a compound that you "feel" right away and takes a bit of time. On average, I say that by week 8 - you "see" and "feel" it. The gains from var are also slow and steady so it is actual quality that you add and not something you loose shortly after stopping the cycle.

ANADROL - if she's after something she will "feel" and "see" quicker, in some cases within a week, this is a great compound. Anadrol's strength is like no other (except for Sdrol's LOL) and it comes quick. A lot quicker than with var and a lot more intense. The pumps!... LOL... same as you feel them and it is awesome! The gains she will get from it is more size than she would with var and quicker. Adrol isn't as "dry" as Var is, so she can have a bit more water retention with it. Her nutrition and water intake will play a huge role here. It does subside as any other compound but her food needs to be on point as it does with anything. She won't get much of the vascularity as she would with var.

One take away from this, please PLEASE do NOT run multiple compounds at once with her. She needs to learn and assess how she responds to each on its own before experimenting with multiple compounds or even advanced BBing blends. Women are very sensitive and the point of no return can happen quick. I'll use the example of the blend that was suggested and it is a crazy suggestion IMO, especially for someone who never used AAS and is NOT in the bodybuilding scene, who only wants to have some superhuman powers and take her overall look and feel past the ordinary with more of a defined toned fitness body to look amazing in a bikini. Let me break this down for you, so you can see it from a woman's view: (you already know what these compounds do for you so amplify it 100x over and imagine what she will do with it)

Deca - long ester - typical female run is 12-16 weeks - this is a typical compound used in the BB world by women, quick mass added and insane sides if you do not pay super close attention to her body - irreversible sides if not caught right away.

EQ - long ester - typical female run is 12-16 weeks - most women get insane cravings with this, not necessarily hunger, just like PMS cravings - also stays in your system for a VERY long time as does Deca

Mast P - short ester - typical female run is 8-12 weeks - vascularity is amazing here but again, injecting with other long esters, think of all the compounding this will create with all the others in the mix, but wait, there are 2 more compounds on
top of this.

NPP - short ester - typical female run is 10-12 weeks - deca's little brother - a little overkill in this mix unless your woman's goal is to compete in BB

Primo E - long ester - typical female run is 16-20 weeks - my other favorite compound but again, mixed with all the others above - you will have a blend that does not compliment eachother - 5 compounds at once for a woman is a complete overkill especially if she's not into competing in BB. Even for figure this is overkill.

NOW, before the person who is selling this jumps my throat for disproving this, all these compounds have their place and time and are all fine for a woman to use. BUT not at once! ...and of course, ideally do not run multiple compounds till you know how you respond to each before you start mixing - this should be applied to anyone - male or female using AAS. All the compounds I mentioned here, I'm very familiar with and have ran myself on multiple occasions for different reasons. Those who know me, I'm not into BB but I have gotten to the figure stage only but bikini is my preferred look for the most part and using the compounds correctly will improve her overall feel and look - just ensure she is paying very close attention to her body and the changes happening so she can troubleshoot.

Hope this helps!

Sorry, I forgot to add some of the sides (good and not so great) she may experience between Var and Adrol

*increased sensitivity in her lady bits, increased sex drive (intensity and frequency) - var and adrol
*possible reduction in intensity and volume or even stop of her monthly aunt ruby visits - var and adrol
*possible requirement to shave more often as hair will grow faster, same with nails - var and adrol
*possible "odd sprouts" of hairs on her body/face - this is dose dependent! - dose too high, so lower dose or stop to eliminate - adrol
*quick weight and big increase in strength - adrol
*gradual/slow weight and mild strength increase - var
*increased irritability - var and adrol
*increased aggressiveness - adrol (more noticeable than var)
*very vascular, dry and hard look - var
*muscle fullness - var and adrol
*water retention - controlled by nutrition and water intake - adrol and some women var too
*stomach cramps - var - increase protein intake and water
*known to and proven to reduce belly fat - var
*both are amazing for body recomp

So the preference is strictly based on what my goal is and how fast I want it.

VAR - I love var as that is one compound that is very potent and you get quality gains with virtually no undesirable sides. The vascularity is amazing even though some women can get some water retention with it initially. Var is great for longer term cycles (no less than 8 weeks IMO otherwise it's a waste as you stop just as you are feeling it all full speed, so to speak) and a great one as a first cycle so you get a feel of what AAS are all about. With var, she will also need a little patience as it is not a compound that you "feel" right away and takes a bit of time. On average, I say that by week 8 - you "see" and "feel" it. The gains from var are also slow and steady so it is actual quality that you add and not something you loose shortly after stopping the cycle.

ANADROL - if she's after something she will "feel" and "see" quicker, in some cases within a week, this is a great compound. Anadrol's strength is like no other (except for Sdrol's LOL) and it comes quick. A lot quicker than with var and a lot more intense. The pumps!... LOL... same as you feel them and it is awesome! The gains she will get from it is more size than she would with var and quicker. Adrol isn't as "dry" as Var is, so she can have a bit more water retention with it. Her nutrition and water intake will play a huge role here. It does subside as any other compound but her food needs to be on point as it does with anything. She won't get much of the vascularity as she would with var.

One take away from this, please PLEASE do NOT run multiple compounds at once with her. She needs to learn and assess how she responds to each on its own before experimenting with multiple compounds or even advanced BBing blends. Women are very sensitive and the point of no return can happen quick. I'll use the example of the blend that was suggested and it is a crazy suggestion IMO, especially for someone who never used AAS and is NOT in the bodybuilding scene, who only wants to have some superhuman powers and take her overall look and feel past the ordinary with more of a defined toned fitness body to look amazing in a bikini. Let me break this down for you, so you can see it from a woman's view: (you already know what these compounds do for you so amplify it 100x over and imagine what she will do with it)

Deca - long ester - typical female run is 12-16 weeks - this is a typical compound used in the BB world by women, quick mass added and insane sides if you do not pay super close attention to her body - irreversible sides if not caught right away.

EQ - long ester - typical female run is 12-16 weeks - most women get insane cravings with this, not necessarily hunger, just like PMS cravings - also stays in your system for a VERY long time as does Deca

Mast P - short ester - typical female run is 8-12 weeks - vascularity is amazing here but again, injecting with other long esters, think of all the compounding this will create with all the others in the mix, but wait, there are 2 more compounds on
top of this.

NPP - short ester - typical female run is 10-12 weeks - deca's little brother - a little overkill in this mix unless your woman's goal is to compete in BB

Primo E - long ester - typical female run is 16-20 weeks - my other favorite compound but again, mixed with all the others above - you will have a blend that does not compliment eachother - 5 compounds at once for a woman is a complete overkill especially if she's not into competing in BB. Even for figure this is overkill.

NOW, before the person who is selling this jumps my throat for disproving this, all these compounds have their place and time and are all fine for a woman to use. BUT not at once! ...and of course, ideally do not run multiple compounds till you know how you respond to each before you start mixing - this should be applied to anyone - male or female using AAS. All the compounds I mentioned here, I'm very familiar with and have ran myself on multiple occasions for different reasons. Those who know me, I'm not into BB but I have gotten to the figure stage only but bikini is my preferred look for the most part and using the compounds correctly will improve her overall feel and look - just ensure she is paying very close attention to her body and the changes happening so she can troubleshoot.

Hope this helps!
Thank you GG! It's great to see you around here again, you are a priceless source of knowledge! I'm going to shoot you a PM today regarding some stuff my fiancee is wondering about regarding her HRT regimin and I have the feeling you are the person I need to talk to!

Thank you GG! It's great to see you around here again, you are a priceless source of knowledge! I'm going to shoot you a PM today regarding some stuff my fiancee is wondering about regarding her HRT regimin and I have the feeling you are the person I need to talk to!
Thank you! I appreciate the kind words.

And OK I'll watch for your PM and try to help as best as I can

Sorry, I forgot to add some of the sides (good and not so great) she may experience between Var and Adrol

*increased sensitivity in her lady bits, increased sex drive (intensity and frequency) - var and adrol
*possible reduction in intensity and volume or even stop of her monthly aunt ruby visits - var and adrol
*possible requirement to shave more often as hair will grow faster, same with nails - var and adrol
*possible "odd sprouts" of hairs on her body/face - this is dose dependent! - dose too high, so lower dose or stop to eliminate - adrol
*quick weight and big increase in strength - adrol
*gradual/slow weight and mild strength increase - var
*increased irritability - var and adrol
*increased aggressiveness - adrol (more noticeable than var)
*very vascular, dry and hard look - var
*muscle fullness - var and adrol
*water retention - controlled by nutrition and water intake - adrol and some women var too
*stomach cramps - var - increase protein intake and water
*known to and proven to reduce belly fat - var
*both are amazing for body recomp

Holy smokes! Thank you so much for taking the time to type that out so throughly!

I think she’s looking more for Anadrol.

With that I always run milk thistle, omegas, and a few other supplements and vitamins.

Is that anything you think she she take with it for cycle support?

What’s your thoughts on injectable anadrol?

Thank you GG - appreciate the info!

Very informative & will pass along to my GF (first hand experiences are either quite old or far/few in between).

Holy smokes! Thank you so much for taking the time to type that out so throughly!

I think she’s looking more for Anadrol.

With that I always run milk thistle, omegas, and a few other supplements and vitamins.

Is that anything you think she she take with it for cycle support?

What’s your thoughts on injectable anadrol?

No problem! I wanted to add more detail but figured if I missed something, you or someone else would ask. LOL

So Anadrol is a great choice for sure, she has the body frame to handle it and her muscles will thank her for sure. She can always do var next time to polish off her look :)

As for injectible version - honestly, why torture yourself with pins if you do not have to. Either way it needs to go through the liver and you really aren't gaining anything but extra few pin holes in your body! lol I think this 'injectible orals' is a fad and a stage till people realize it really doesn't do that much more good for you and why inject so much if you don't have to! Technically, if you want non estered stuff injected like orals - you'd need to pin at least twice a day evenly split. Stick to orally administered orals.

And other supplements, if you have an underlying health issue with your organs like your liver, then OK you can incorporate Milk Thistle but truthfully, if you have a healthy liver and not any underlying illnesses then this is pointless and waste of money. You're just pee-poo-ing it all out. :D Your liver and other organs are fully capable of detoxing themselves without any help. This has been proven in many medical journals and studies over the years.

For a female (and males) I feel that the most important supplements are, especially in our AAS superhuman world are: Omega 3 as most people, especially females do not get enough from their diet and supplementing is required. Other vitamins/minerals for her to incorporate would be D vitamin, B vitamins, Magnesium, Potassium along with any digestive enzymes and priobiotics. That should be sufficient. Unless she gets enough of those nutrients from her food but most people do not. With AAS and women, the most important is protein as it will eliminate any uncomfortable feeling side effects as possible cramps, stomach pain, headaches or achey muscles/lack of recovery. She has to be mindful that her body is in overdrive so her protein needs to be priority. That has always been my experience either with myself or any other individual I have worked with.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you GG - appreciate the info!

Very informative & will pass along to my GF (first hand experiences are either quite old or far/few in between).

you're very welcome! If she has any questions, feel free to send me a message and I will do my best to help!

Your liver and other organs are fully capable of detoxing themselves without any help. This has been proven in many medical journals and studies over the years.

Are you suggesting that tudca, nac, choline/inositol have no place in liver support?

Are you suggesting that tudca, nac, choline/inositol have no place in liver support?

you can take it if you wish but unless you have an underlying condition, it really doesn't do all that much for you.
Eating a balanced diet filled with dark leafy greens will have more benefit than any other supplement out there when it comes to your overall and organ health.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Someone has brought my old post back up that I posted a couple years ago on another forum so I thought I should paste it here too for those wondering about women's options....

To give you more exact details and idea. Here is a list of just a couple of my faves (those who know can confirm that I have not lost any of my feminine qualities and I'm as girly as it gets. I'm a fitness/bikini/figure girl, not bodybuilder type)

Let's start with injectibles.

Primo enanthate/depot being my absolute favorite. Dosing being up to 50mg/week split into two per week. Some more advanced can handle 60-80mg a week. But again, start lower to assess tolerance.

Another injectible would be masteron propionate. Up to 50mg a week and shots split into one every 3 days. So aim at 15mg per shot.

Npp is great. Great for lubrication of joints but also great one for adding more size. My typical go to through winter months. I recommend up to 50mg a week split into shots every 3 days. Some can handle up to 100mg a week.

Injectible Winstrol. A little stingy bugger but works well for keeping dryness but quicker at adding size. Down side, inject daily so better off with oral winny with dose between 5mg-20mg a day split into 2 again as winny has a 9hr half life.

Var is a typical first timer. Plus oral so no shots. Up to 20mg a day, split into 2 doses, one morning and the second about 6-8 hrs later due to its half life.

Other great hardeners for women are superdrol. I love superdrol. 2.5mg a day is great for a woman. Can go up to 5mg a day. But again, all depends on her tolerance.

Anadrol is also awesome! Insane strength and good muscle building. I personally don't think we need to go over 25mg a day. Start low here too. It kicks in pretty fast.

And there are always other AAS (EQ, Deca, Test, Tbol, Dbol, etc) along with other compounds (T3, Albuterol, Proviron, Nolva, etc) which are very complimentary to AAS for women... Also, GH for its many benefits. Women can get away with anywhere between 0.5-2iu a day. Depending on goals and what you want from it.

So if we go the anadrol route, you suggest
12.5mg per day split 6.25mg doses 2x times daily
Then up to
25mg per day split in to 12.5 doses 2x times daily?

6-8 weeks total?

Then up to

6-8 weeks total?
Start with 6.25mg daily for the first week or two, then move up to 12.5mg daily. Then she can go up to 25mg if she wants/doesn't have unwanted sides

Then up to

6-8 weeks total?

Yes, if she's happy with 12.5 a day then stay there, if she feels she wants more then increase the dose. Adrol kicks in fast so she will know.

Curious, when a female comes “off” her cycle, let’s say primo at 50 mg week split into two.... is there any PCT to concern about.

Not like women are trying to restore a natural testosterone level I don’t think??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sold me on primo for my fiancé.

Was thinking to do 25 mg twice a week.

Anything else to be concerned about? Sides? PCT

Supplements to take.

Trying to educate myself

Ty

Auggie

Does it help burn fat ,?

She definitely got nice lean muscle gains. Some veins popping. She was pretty good with her diet, training, and cardio.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back