• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My wife’s first cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
Curious, when a female comes “off” her cycle, let’s say primo at 50 mg week split into two.... is there any PCT to concern about.

Not like women are trying to restore a natural testosterone level I don’t think??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's no formal PCT. I always advise for a female to stay off cycle for the same duration she was on. So basically ON CYCLE TIME = OFF CYCLE TIME

You sold me on primo for my fiancé.

Was thinking to do 25 mg twice a week.

Anything else to be concerned about? Sides? PCT

Supplements to take.

Trying to educate myself

Ty

Auggie

Primo is a great compound. But before she jumps in, what's her stats, her food/training, etc. Is she wanting to inject on her first cycle?

Does it help burn fat ,?

Var is known to reduce belly fat, BUT it is NOT a fat burner. Food will determine the success rate of fat burning and var shouldn't be used if that's the only goal. There are many other ways and compounds to help with that.

Primo is a great compound. But before she jumps in, what's her stats, her food/training, etc. Is she wanting to inject on her first cycle?

She is 52 years old. 5-5” tall. About 120 lbs.

Exercise cardio and training 3 to 4 days a week.

Eating is clean. Probably needs to eat a little more actually. But doesn’t eat fast food or snacks.

Okay with injections.

Was thinking more like 40 msg a week to start.

Wants to put on some lean muscle. Drop some body fat. Look better overall. Get more out of training.

She is 52 years old. 5-5” tall. About 120 lbs.

Exercise cardio and training 3 to 4 days a week.

Eating is clean. Probably needs to eat a little more actually. But doesn’t eat fast food or snacks.

Okay with injections.

Was thinking more like 40 msg a week to start.

Wants to put on some lean muscle. Drop some body fat. Look better overall. Get more out of training.

Without totally hijacking this thread. I would suggest starting with VAR prior to PRIMO. Faster in, faster out and a good first time experience. This way she would get a feel for what the dark side is like.

If she's set on primo, I'd start at 25mg a week split into 2 pins a week. Do that for 4 weeks, if no undesirable sides, bump up the dose to 35mg a week. I wouldn't go higher than 50mg a week. Continue for a 12 week run then off for 12 weeks before starting another.

Without totally hijacking this thread. I would suggest starting with VAR prior to PRIMO. Faster in, faster out and a good first time experience. This way she would get a feel for what the dark side is like.

If she's set on primo, I'd start at 25mg a week split into 2 pins a week. Do that for 4 weeks, if no undesirable sides, bump up the dose to 35mg a week. I wouldn't go higher than 50mg a week. Continue for a 12 week run then off for 12 weeks before starting another.

Okay. She is set for the primo. I think the idea of an oral and liver toxicity is leaning us both towards pinning.

Will keep to 12 weeks.

Then off for 12.

This is her first cycle. What can she reasonably expect.

Her bf percentage is around 12 to 14 percent. Doesn’t quite have abs but can see the outline.

She is pretty vascular already.

Ty very much btw

Okay. She is set for the primo. I think the idea of an oral and liver toxicity is leaning us both towards pinning.

Will keep to 12 weeks.

Then off for 12.

This is her first cycle. What can she reasonably expect.

Her bf percentage is around 12 to 14 percent. Doesn’t quite have abs but can see the outline.

She is pretty vascular already.

Ty very much btw

Unless she has underlying conditions, female doses are so small that her liver won't be affected that much or at all, for the most part. Our livers are made to withstand much more. You have more chances alcohol causing damage than AAS.

As for what to expect, her sex drive will most likely be the first to be noticed, and her love button sensitivity, which is a great side!

She won't really feel the "feel good" aspect of the primo till a few weeks in, typically 6-8 weeks.
Otherwise, space out the pins evenly as possible... two per week is easiest. Monday and Thursday for example.

Unless she has underlying conditions, female doses are so small that her liver won't be affected that much or at all, for the most part. Our livers are made to withstand much more. You have more chances alcohol causing damage than AAS.

As for what to expect, her sex drive will most likely be the first to be noticed, and her love button sensitivity, which is a great side!

She won't really feel the "feel good" aspect of the primo till a few weeks in, typically 6-8 weeks.
Otherwise, space out the pins evenly as possible... two per week is easiest. Monday and Thursday for example.

Okay. Pins are going well. Ty

Can she expect some lean muscle in like 12 weeks?

She should definitely start feeling it by week 8 and seeing changes by week 12. For sure.

She should absolutely see body composition in 12 weeks

Get Shredded!
Mine did phen..and winny worked graet

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

What’s your recommendation on very low dose HGH for women and what would the benefits be?
Women can handle GH well but I always recommend tapering the dose rather than starting at higher amounts off the bat.

I run 1-2iu daily for the last several years (on and off) and I like this dose. I'm also in my 40's but started it at least 15 yrs ago. Most people tell me I can't be more than 27-30 at the absolute max based on my appearance. For benefits, I do see a difference in my skin, hair, nails, overall wellbeing. (My hair dresser and manicurist has also noticed how healthy and fast my hair/nails have been growing within a couple months of starting it) Sleep was impacted at first and when I changed dosing. Water retention at first too but it goes away. My recovery is much quicker as well. I say this because even when I'm off cycle and still on gh, it helps me recover faster.

1iu is great but keep in mind that benefits of gh take time and you don't "see" it until at least around 3-6 months for most. Gh is a long term plan. I don't see much benefit for a female to run short bursts of it.

Pics to prove

Haha I've posted lots of pics over the last couple years. My avatar is a great representation of me... to give you an idea.

Those who know me, can confirm.

Sorry, I forgot to add some of the sides (good and not so great) she may experience between Var and Adrol

*increased sensitivity in her lady bits, increased sex drive (intensity and frequency) - var and adrol
*possible reduction in intensity and volume or even stop of her monthly aunt ruby visits - var and adrol
*possible requirement to shave more often as hair will grow faster, same with nails - var and adrol
*possible "odd sprouts" of hairs on her body/face - this is dose dependent! - dose too high, so lower dose or stop to eliminate - adrol
*quick weight and big increase in strength - adrol
*gradual/slow weight and mild strength increase - var
*increased irritability - var and adrol
*increased aggressiveness - adrol (more noticeable than var)
*very vascular, dry and hard look - var
*muscle fullness - var and adrol
*water retention - controlled by nutrition and water intake - adrol and some women var too
*stomach cramps - var - increase protein intake and water
*known to and proven to reduce belly fat - var
*both are amazing for body recomp

Hey GG would u mind recomending what the propper female doses in YOUR experience/opinion would b for the injectables compounds u listed ?
Doubt u see this but figured since myself & many other value & trust your experience i would give it a shot!?

Someone has brought my old post back up that I posted a couple years ago on another forum so I thought I should paste it here too for those wondering about women's options....

To give you more exact details and idea. Here is a list of just a couple of my faves (those who know can confirm that I have not lost any of my feminine qualities and I'm as girly as it gets. I'm a fitness/bikini/figure girl, not bodybuilder type)

Let's start with injectibles.

Primo enanthate/depot being my absolute favorite. Dosing being up to 50mg/week split into two per week. Some more advanced can handle 60-80mg a week. But again, start lower to assess tolerance.

Another injectible would be masteron propionate. Up to 50mg a week and shots split into one every 3 days. So aim at 15mg per shot.

Npp is great. Great for lubrication of joints but also great one for adding more size. My typical go to through winter months. I recommend up to 50mg a week split into shots every 3 days. Some can handle up to 100mg a week.

Injectible Winstrol. A little stingy bugger but works well for keeping dryness but quicker at adding size. Down side, inject daily so better off with oral winny with dose between 5mg-20mg a day split into 2 again as winny has a 9hr half life.

Var is a typical first timer. Plus oral so no shots. Up to 20mg a day, split into 2 doses, one morning and the second about 6-8 hrs later due to its half life.

Other great hardeners for women are superdrol. I love superdrol. 2.5mg a day is great for a woman. Can go up to 5mg a day. But again, all depends on her tolerance.

Anadrol is also awesome! Insane strength and good muscle building. I personally don't think we need to go over 25mg a day. Start low here too. It kicks in pretty fast.

And there are always other AAS (EQ, Deca, Test, Tbol, Dbol, etc) along with other compounds (T3, Albuterol, Proviron, Nolva, etc) which are very complimentary to AAS for women... Also, GH for its many benefits. Women can get away with anywhere between 0.5-2iu a day. Depending on goals and what you want from it.
See this post above... I've listed some dosing protocols that I recommend.
Hey GG would u mind recomending what the propper female doses in YOUR experience/opinion would b for the injectables compounds u listed ?
Doubt u see this but figured since myself & many other value & trust your experience i would give it a shot!?
And I always end up replying, just sometimes takes me a while. Oooopsy... I don't like leaving posts unanswered.

Anadrol for a woman? Interesting choice for sure. I personally think that would be a bit much for someone just wanting to try out a cycle. It may give her some real bad sides and she decides against it all together.

I would stick to anavar and small amounts of test as a trial run. Just my two cents. All depends on what she wants to achieve.

Anadrol for a woman? Interesting choice for sure. I personally think that would be a bit much for someone just wanting to try out a cycle. It may give her some real bad sides and she decides against it all together.

I would stick to anavar and small amounts of test as a trial run. Just my two cents. All depends on what she wants to achieve.
Winny is pretty good for women too, and I've heard a lot of good things about tbol for muscle gain. Anavar can cause a lot of water retention in some women

I feel like end of posts is going to be a big tren clit

IML Gear Cream!
Winny is pretty good for women too, and I've heard a lot of good things about tbol for muscle gain. Anavar can cause a lot of water retention in some women

Agree Garlic,

Frankdoz, if the chick takes a lot of Abombs, she might have a swinging clit haha.

My wife likes 35mg Test with 50-75mg Mast or Primo. She's also had good runs with var and halodrol.

My wife likes 35mg Test with 50-75mg Mast or Primo. She's also had good runs with var and halodrol.
What's she get out of the mast? Long time ago my fiancee ran Proviron and the shit made her waist shrink like lipo. It was nuts. I've heard from several women that mast is similar but you don't hear much about it

What's she get out of the mast? Long time ago my fiancee ran Proviron and the shit made her waist shrink like lipo. It was nuts. I've heard from several women that mast is similar but you don't hear much about it

how much & how often was she using provi?
i assume provi reduces estro in females?

how much & how often was she using provi?
i assume provi reduces estro in females?
It was 12.5mg daily, once per day. I think she did it for 4 weeks. Been a long time

Not sure about the estrogen thing, but I've heard other women say the same thing about results. I know it's used pretty commonly pre competition along with nolva to pull the last bits of fat off around the waist, thighs, and butt. You just don't hear many people talking about it

It was 12.5mg daily, once per day. I think she did it for 4 weeks. Been a long time

Not sure about the estrogen thing, but I've heard other women say the same thing about results. I know it's used pretty commonly pre competition along with nolva to pull the last bits of fat off around the waist, thighs, and butt. You just don't hear many people talking about it

i did some research after seeing your post & evidently its very common for female to use provi. & nolva for fat reduction pre-comp. like u said for what ever reason its not talked about. like its a topsecret so it must work pretty well. it was mentioned to taper off compounds to eliminate or reduce rebound effects

Back