• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kratom log

frank zazz

Super duper mod
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got the pack in the other day . Red Bali and gold Hulu. I have been pretty sick the last couple of days so have yet to try it . I did let my wife try some red . Her first ever experience, she dosed about two grams . She said that she did feel more relaxed after taking it .

Attachments

• B283992E-DDF3-479D-9F84-265F62A31884.jpeg
    B283992E-DDF3-479D-9F84-265F62A31884.jpeg
    431.2 KB · Views: 45
I got the pack in the other day . Red Bali and gold Hulu. I have been pretty sick the last couple of days so have yet to try it . I did let my wife try some red . Her first ever experience, she dosed about two grams . She said that she did feel more relaxed after taking it .
Make sure and try and take it on an empty stomach to get the full effects..
Hope you feel better.

Common cold or COVID?

The gold mixes perfectly..Love how it mixes.. The red is absolute tits for the evenings..
I take the red and sometimes green after a hot shower with a few aleves and man, bye bye any aches and pains I have..
I just gave a small dose 4g to a buddy who pulled his back. He wasn't down for it, he's a tough cookie, but he came over the other day on his way out in town..45min later he said "this is a game changer".

Let us all know how you make out mentally and even physically with small aches and pains if you even have any!

Dr said bronchitis but it has been nine days and still feeling rough .
Did they give ya anything?
Inhalers or nebulizer treatment?
Prednisone?

I dosed four grams of the gold last night and damn , stuff made me feel like I ate a bunch of pain pills . I didn’t have anything to do so not a problem but definitely don’t need to be doing that and going to work . Two scoopers in the mouth washed down with some sprite and the taste isn’t too bad . It did make me feel a little queasy but not sick .that dose gave me a good feeling all night until I went to bed . We are headed to visit family today so I just took 2 grams and am letting the wife drive . This seems like a better dose for me now just a mellow buzz pretty damn relaxed without feeling messed up .

Yup.. 2 oz to start is often a good choice.. It allows you to get some of the effects and not feel to over powering or make your stomach feel little upset. I always recommend starting low and then adjust your dose if needed..
Often times people start to high of a dose and make themselves feel sick or just have a bad experience because they didn't start with a lower dose. So they never really give kratom a shot and never try it again.

Back