Phentermine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: Phentermine

  1. #1
    Registered User
    deathrattle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    336

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points
    1448861506

    Phentermine

    Any sources sell Phentermine?

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    10

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    40100

    ever find a source? i was using Goldline's before he got busted. cant find another one.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    deathrattle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    336

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points
    1448861506

    No cant find any source. Wouldn't think it would be that hard to acquire.

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,519

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,334
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147121636

    Check through your PMs- Im pretty sure I sent you what I thought was an option unless they dont sell it anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by deathrattle View Post
    No cant find any source. Wouldn't think it would be that hard to acquire.

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    10

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    40100

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Check through your PMs- Im pretty sure I sent you what I thought was an option unless they dont sell it anymore
    if you could do the same for me i would appreciate it brother

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,243

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,849
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,643
    Thanked in
    5,030 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Phentermine can have massive side effects but to each his own.

    The two best options I use w clients for Appetite Suppression and fat loss:

    1) Adderall or Adderall CR. Let me make it exceptionally clear they source it on their own and I do not provide it to them, nor assist them in attaining it, so please do not ask me for it, rather ask your Doctor.

    2) Superstim by Driven Sports. Pop 3 of these first thing in the am and you won't want to eat all day and you will have a buzz for quite a time so be warned
    http://stores.gymntonic.com/supersti...cer-stimulant/

  7. #7
    Registered User
    tgrady's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    692

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I will back the quote below. Adderall works wonders

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Phentermine can have massive side effects but to each his own.

    The two best options I use w clients for Appetite Suppression and fat loss:

    1) Adderall or Adderall CR. Let me make it exceptionally clear they source it on their own and I do not provide it to them, nor assist them in attaining it, so please do not ask me for it, rather ask your Doctor.

    2) Superstim by Driven Sports. Pop 3 of these first thing in the am and you won't want to eat all day and you will have a buzz for quite a time so be warned
    http://stores.gymntonic.com/supersti...cer-stimulant/
    Last edited by tgrady; 03-27-2020 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Spelling

  8. #8
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    10

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    40100

    Adderall and Phentermine and pretty much everything else that is an appetite suppressant loses its effectiveness over time. I was prescribed Adderall, Vyvanse, all that stuff for a long time. The "not hungry" affect wears off in days.

    Phentermine IMO lasts much longer (weeks), but also loses effectiveness over time (at least it does for me).

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    68
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    393
    Thanked in
    273 Posts
    Rep Points
    18771944

    If you guys are still looking pm me I can point ya in the right direction

  10. #10
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by dustined83 View Post
    If you guys are still looking pm me I can point ya in the right direction

    can you pm
    me
    ty

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    chocolatemalt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Purple Mountains
    Posts
    6,145

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    661
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    768
    Thanked in
    511 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by epoxy View Post
    Adderall and Phentermine and pretty much everything else that is an appetite suppressant loses its effectiveness over time. I was prescribed Adderall, Vyvanse, all that stuff for a long time. The "not hungry" affect wears off in days.

    Phentermine IMO lasts much longer (weeks), but also loses effectiveness over time (at least it does for me).
    Weird... the not hungry effect from Coke seems to be super reliable.

    Any good strategies you used to get scrips for those, to convince the doc?

  12. #12
    Member
    Fireman23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    64

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    132702

    I just had an open discussion with my doc about not being able to focus at work and working long hours at times. I asked his opinion on phentermine and told him Iíve tried it but made me feel like crap. He brought up adderall and explained how it was much better than phentermine. Not something I want to be dependent on, but it does itís job when needed.

  13. #13
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    11

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    40100

    Quote Originally Posted by dustined83 View Post
    If you guys are still looking pm me I can point ya in the right direction
    I canít send a pm for some reason. I am new here - but been on promuscle for about 15 years and was on the very first boards back in mid/late 90ís
    Iíd really like to get the info if you donít mind. If you can message me maybe I can read it?

  14. #14
    Registered User
    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,535
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,584
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points
    37492859

    u have to have 10 posts bro. it only takes a sec. to get 10.

  15. #15
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    11

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    40100

    Thanks man - makes sense. I want to contribute what I can. Itís been A while since Iíve competed but Iíve had a good bit experience and hopefully can share some experience and Iíve never stopped trying to learn.

Similar Threads

  1. Phentermine.
    By Davesbus08 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-28-2020, 02:15 PM
  2. Phentermine?
    By Romeburning in forum Fem Chem
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2016, 10:27 AM
  3. Phentermine
    By nwfreak in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2016, 02:07 PM
  4. herbal phentermine vs Pharma phentermine
    By tehbeastaxl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-21-2013, 02:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums