• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Phentermine

IML Gear Cream!
I've give you $1.99 for a PM with the source.
thats all I can afford.
heeeeeelp meeeeeeee

Just tell your Dr. your having trouble focusing at work or in the classroom... boom adderal and your welcome

I've been running a ECA stack at 25mg 200mg 81mg, and it's been enuff for me. Do love phentermine too, but hard to source. There was a source on here but he got run off :paddle:

Get Shredded!
If you are getting real phentermine, you are playing Russian Roulette with your health. I took pharma grade ephedrine from my university's student health center in the early 2000's and I'm paying for it now. Phentermine was(is) worse. Fuck that shit.

If you are getting real phentermine, you are playing Russian Roulette with your health. I took pharma grade ephedrine from my university's student health center in the early 2000's and I'm paying for it now. Phentermine was(is) worse. Fuck that shit.
How is it worse? Do tell

Back