• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Popping my ASF cherry

GingerBeard

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I’m new to the community and wanted to say hello. I’m 30 years old and am currently on week 8 of my first test cycle. Taking test e 250mg 2x per week. I’ve already seen some solid results and look forward to this journey. I’m still learning a lot when it comes to gear usage, but I still come up with so many questions all the time... and unfortunately, there seems to be a good bit of misinformation on the internet these days, hence why I’m here. Look forward to getting to know you guys and learning as much as possible from you all.

I should add, I’m 5’11” around 180lb. Lifting 5-6 days a week and eating as much as I can, as clean as I can, in the lifestyle I live. I’d like to get up around 200lb but I want to keep it lean. Looking at possibly stacking a test/winstrol cycle for my second cycle. Any feedback is more than welcomed.

Welcome! Test-Winny go for it.

Any suggestions on how long I should go after my first cycle before starting that second cycle?

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. Good intro!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I’m new to the community and wanted to say hello. I’m 30 years old and am currently on week 8 of my first test cycle. Taking test e 250mg 2x per week. I’ve already seen some solid results and look forward to this journey. I’m still learning a lot when it comes to gear usage, but I still come up with so many questions all the time... and unfortunately, there seems to be a good bit of misinformation on the internet these days, hence why I’m here. Look forward to getting to know you guys and learning as much as possible from you all.
Welcome to the forum. Smart first cycle man..I wish I had more guidance when I started..made some big mistakes on PCT that screwed me up for quite a while unknowingly.

Any side effects for you on your run now?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Man, the most side effects I’ve had is a little acne on my upper shoulders. I don’t know enough about PCT though. Been doing some research on here and saw stuff about HCG and Novadex. Still trying to learn as much as possible before I finish up with this first cycle.

Man, the most side effects I’ve had is a little acne on my upper shoulders. I don’t know enough about PCT though. Been doing some research on here and saw stuff about HCG and Novadex. Still trying to learn as much as possible before I finish up with this first cycle.
Clomid / nolva for PCT.. it's been so long since I ran PCT, I've been blasting and cruising.. can't remember the doses, but you can easily look that up here in forum.

Clomid / nolva for PCT.. it's been so long since I ran PCT, I've been blasting and cruising.. can't remember the doses, but you can easily look that up here in forum.

A body builder friend of mine that I get my gear from said I could use test year round without any PCT. Just to drop down to 250mg 1x per week as a cruise/maintaining dose, but I wasn’t sure how bad that would jack up my natural testosterone production. Any insight?

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome to ASF..

A body builder friend of mine that I get my gear from said I could use test year round without any PCT. Just to drop down to 250mg 1x per week as a cruise/maintaining dose, but I wasn’t sure how bad that would jack up my natural testosterone production. Any insight?
So you are asking if you stay on test for a year, blasting/cruising .. and then PCT? Do you plan or want to be on self trt after this? Reason being..if you don't come off and you just cruise between blasts..your still shut down in producing your natural test.

If this is your first cycle . i would of definitely recommended bloodwork before you ever started so you have a baseline and health markers to go off of and refer back to.
If you plan on cycling on and off how will you know if you fully recovered without ever having done bloodwork. Your just guessing,
Why take the chance.
Do u already have a pct lined up?

If this is your first cycle . i would of definitely recommended bloodwork before you ever started so you have a baseline and health markers to go off of and refer back to.
If you plan on cycling on and off how will you know if you fully recovered without ever having done bloodwork. Your just guessing,
Why take the chance.
Do u already have a pct lined up?

I realize I should have gotten bloodwork done beforehand. Stupid of me not to. I do not currently have PCT lined up, but am definitely planning on it. Obviously it would have been better to get bloodwork done beforehand, but after completing PCT, could I get bloodwork done then and have at least a general idea of my baseline?

So you are asking if you stay on test for a year, blasting/cruising .. and then PCT? Do you plan or want to be on self trt after this? Reason being..if you don't come off and you just cruise between blasts..your still shut down in producing your natural test.

Yeah, I definitely don’t see myself pinning test for the rest of my days. I’m going to stick with PCT in between cycles to try and keep my natural production still somewhat existent. Kicking myself for not having proper bloodwork done beforehand.

Back