• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Girl Problems HRT/TRT

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is the typical *therapeutic* dose of test for a woman? Not running a cycle, just to put her into "normal" range. I know bloodwork will be the determining factor, but curious what the typical range is. Like guys usually end up in the 150-200mg ew range for trt (if they have a good doc).

My fiancee used to run 10mg test cyp weekly to stay normal with no perceivable negative effects. She's running 20mg weekly now but that does cause a slight increase in oily skin, maybe a little body hair growth, and a little clitoral enlargement but not much.

She's also on .5mg estradiol daily. We are thinking she needs some progesterone as well so we're going to see a solid local HRT doc soon that her sister started using. She seems like she really knows what she's doing so I'll update you when we see her

To add, my fiancee prefers the higher test and lower estrogen. Keeps her more mentally stable and the negatives are so negligible that the positives far outweigh them

To add, my fiancee prefers the higher test and lower estrogen. Keeps her more mentally stable and the negatives are so negligible that the positives far outweigh them

Yeah, I would imagine so on the stability.

From what I've read, it seems like 10-20 is the go to range, but I'd like to hear some experiences on it. Perfectly good example with the estradiol and progesterone. Thanks!

Yeah, I would imagine so on the stability.

From what I've read, it seems like 10-20 is the go to range, but I'd like to hear some experiences on it. Perfectly good example with the estradiol and progesterone. Thanks!
No problem dude. She's actually thinking about going back down to 10ish just to see how it goes for a while. Shes out of the gym right now sure to a hip injury so she was thinking about bumping it down until she gets recovered.

I'll keep you posted on how she feels if she goes down on the test

My fiancee used to run 10mg test cyp weekly to stay normal with no perceivable negative effects. She's running 20mg weekly now but that does cause a slight increase in oily skin, maybe a little body hair growth, and a little clitoral enlargement but not much.

She's also on .5mg estradiol daily. We are thinking she needs some progesterone as well so we're going to see a solid local HRT doc soon that her sister started using. She seems like she really knows what she's doing so I'll update you when we see her

Yeah definitely post the update. I'm just now starting some daily progesterone cream (OTC, natural source) with a female friend and it *seems* to be improving moods but it's real hard to sort out the real from placebo, and she's on a soup of other meds to boot.

I do like the idea of getting a much larger portion of the hormone tree filled out with these meds, not just T-and-downstream, or worse, E2-and-downstream. Progesterone should in theory also up any supply of natural corticosteroids your body needs to tamp down inflammation.

Yeah definitely post the update. I'm just now starting some daily progesterone cream (OTC, natural source) with a female friend and it *seems* to be improving moods but it's real hard to sort out the real from placebo, and she's on a soup of other meds to boot.

I do like the idea of getting a much larger portion of the hormone tree filled out with these meds, not just T-and-downstream, or worse, E2-and-downstream. Progesterone should in theory also up any supply of natural corticosteroids your body needs to tamp down inflammation.
I will for sure. I was actually going to PM GearGoddess about this since she's really knowledgeable in women's health.

Interest about the corticosteroid bit. I didn't realize progesterone did that. I'm going to look into that more. That could be part of why her hip injury isn't healing properly...

I've done 10mgs of Prop EOD w slin pin in female clients and it works like a charm. Got the protocol from Emeric Delzig (old school IFBB pro)

Also I stumbled upon a trick. Have her use laxogenin. Stuff works super super well in women. Also so does Transdermal DHEA. Both of these have massive anabolic effects in women and they can have androgenic, so use with caution. One of my clients had enlarged clit after 2-3 months on Laxogenin. You will hear these compounds are useless. In men they can be weak. In the female body they are A+++

Trust my word, try one of them out and see what happens :)

I will for sure. I was actually going to PM GearGoddess about this since she's really knowledgeable in women's health.

Interest about the corticosteroid bit. I didn't realize progesterone did that. I'm going to look into that more. That could be part of why her hip injury isn't healing properly...
Any updates on how things are going since we chatted?

I am late on this, but after menopause, TRT helps a woman in amazing ways.

Dosage if 25mgs a week if test Cyp or Enanthate. Woman who could put weight on looking at food and never lose it, no matter how much they diet. Dropped 35 pounds in under a year. Absolutely nothing changed, she didn't exercise, didn't change her diet, etc.

35-40 pounds from a 5'2" frame is a pretty drastic cut. Before she had trouble being out of breath doing anything, sex drive 0, quality of life very low, irritable, etc.

31g slin pin, pull a 250mg bottle of test to the 10 line (25mg), injecting subq into the lower fatty part of the stomach.

Incredible results, lower BP, can eat without packing on weight, etc. No negative side effects.

I will say, same woman never used to have to shave her legs hardly ever because it never grew. Now, starting to have hair growth as normal. After first child, had trouble with leaking urine (weak bladder) which is a common side effect after first child. That too, is GONE.

It's been like a miracle drug for her.

IML Gear Cream!
I like hearing that!

Max

Good for you and tour woman brotha... you been mia for a while, I hope all is well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am late on this, but after menopause, TRT helps a woman in amazing ways.

Dosage if 25mgs a week if test Cyp or Enanthate. Woman who could put weight on looking at food and never lose it, no matter how much they diet. Dropped 35 pounds in under a year. Absolutely nothing changed, she didn't exercise, didn't change her diet, etc.

35-40 pounds from a 5'2" frame is a pretty drastic cut. Before she had trouble being out of breath doing anything, sex drive 0, quality of life very low, irritable, etc.

31g slin pin, pull a 250mg bottle of test to the 10 line (25mg), injecting subq into the lower fatty part of the stomach.

Incredible results, lower BP, can eat without packing on weight, etc. No negative side effects.

I will say, same woman never used to have to shave her legs hardly ever because it never grew. Now, starting to have hair growth as normal. After first child, had trouble with leaking urine (weak bladder) which is a common side effect after first child. That too, is GONE.

It's been like a miracle drug for her.

That's great news. Atleast she's open minded enough to try something like that. My wife could probably benefit from a little testosterone as well but she won't go for it. Oh well.

Good for you and tour woman brotha... you been mia for a while, I hope all is well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks HFO and every one else. Yea, life's been a kick in the balls the last couple of years. That's ok though, all you can do is kick back! Appreciate the welcome back.

Yes, she never thought of anything like that. However, after going to gynecologist, hormone consulting, etc. They never did anything besides recommend an anti-depressant. I would love to know how they thought that would help.

So took matters into my own hands. She's a new person physically and has much more energy etc. It's the best thing you can do for a woman and there's no way you can hurt them with 25mg a week. Just gets them to what they should be at naturally.

Side note, she was terrified of needles, won't even let them take her blood for a test hardly. So the slin pins and subq are a must. She protested at first, but when she felt and saw the results after a while, she was glad she did.

If I can help any of you, let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you can convince her gently. Women can be VERY stubborn haha.

Thanks HFO and every one else. Yea, life's been a kick in the balls the last couple of years. That's ok though, all you can do is kick back! Appreciate the welcome back.

Yes, she never thought of anything like that. However, after going to gynecologist, hormone consulting, etc. They never did anything besides recommend an anti-depressant. I would love to know how they thought that would help.

So took matters into my own hands. She's a new person physically and has much more energy etc. It's the best thing you can do for a woman and there's no way you can hurt them with 25mg a week. Just gets them to what they should be at naturally.

Side note, she was terrified of needles, won't even let them take her blood for a test hardly. So the slin pins and subq are a must. She protested at first, but when she felt and saw the results after a while, she was glad she did.

If I can help any of you, let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you can convince her gently. Women can be VERY stubborn haha.

How did you convince her the *first* time? Just the tip?

Haha, that's how you have to do it.

If you're being serious, she was having a lot of pain and burning from dry vaginal walls. Tried everything and nothing helped. So I convinced her to let me try to treat her myself. Oh, she also heard about weight loss using HCG at one of these ridiculous weight loss clinics that pop up and she knew that was a shot.

So not long after starting the TRT dose, she started feeling literally 100% better with her energy, mood, libido was there for the first time on a LONG time lol. Then the weight started dropping, her blood pressure was high, triglycerides were high, etc. After the TRT those all dropped to normal ranges.

Again, I could go on and on, but it has been a miracle for her. Wouldn't hesitate to give it to another woman because I know for a fact it will fix ALL of the hormone problems.

All the gynecologist try to give them Estrogen, either through pills, vaginal cremes, vaginal suppositories, etc. All it did for her was depress her even more, made her gain more weight, all negative results.

Testosterone is what she was lacking from the start. And guess what the best part is? Testosterone converts to Estrogen, that's also what they need. It's a double win.

Back