• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help about protections

Fal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys, a friend of mine gave me an entire bottle of n2guard said that it’s left from the past cycle.
My question is: Is it as good as liv-52 / milk thistle ( I see some ingredients about liver protections but I’m asking for know by someone If it’s good ).
Can it be used as stand-alone organs protector? Have you ever used it/experience?
Thank you for your help and patience

Isn’t that Dillon Gs stuff? I could be wrong. Anyway, IMO it’s over priced crap.

Isn’t that Dillon Gs stuff? I could be wrong. Anyway, IMO it’s over priced crap.

I’m sure it’s good for liver and organ support on cycle. I doubt they would fake legal ingredients but who knows nowadays... but I agree it’s overpriced bullshit shilled out by Dylan Gemelli and that dude is a fucking tool.

N2guard? Chuck that crap as it's worthless pricey trash.

Most of the over the counter stuff is straight garbage.
I get glutathione, NAC, and milk thistle (silymarin) from NOW foods. You can find it on amazon.
Also I take tudca which I source from amazon, brand is Nutricost.
I take glutathione in the morning, NAC in the evening, then the next day I take the milk thistle in the morning and the tudca in the evening.
Alternating days like that. Very effective and works for me. And with the money you will save from not buying garbage you can buy months worth of the good stuff that actually works.
Good luck.

Thank you for your answers and help. I know it’s an expensive supp but I have a bottle now. Do I have to throw it or can I use that?

certainly not going to hurt u bro, but I think the general theme here is don't waste ur money on anymore.Bluntson up above here has it laid out for u. good luck

Thank you for your answers and help. I know it’s an expensive supp but I have a bottle now. Do I have to throw it or can I use that?
I've never used this stuff, so I can't give you any honest feedback. Ultimately, the choice is yours bro. Whats your plan? Will you be running harsh orals??

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

I’m a NAC user myself. Milk thistle doesn’t improve values on the metabolic lipid panels for me. I was using Tudca until I read an article stating that was all hype too.

so NAC (gluthione injections work well according to a buddy of mine) and tons of water.

Back