• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IL's New Website (correct)

Do orange tops come with Bacteriostatic Water to mix with or is that something I need to get on side on my own

no they don't come with bacwater, you can google and find it, buy the 30ml bottles.

Any back to the gym sales happening soon? Looking to stock up!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

The shipping has been spotty and having intermittent problems so he’s waiting for things to smooth out with the coronavirus before doing a sale

Thanks, so how much Bac water will I need for 3 kits of orange top?
I use 0.5 ml per 10iu. So, that would be 5 ml for a kit at that rate. Many use 1 ml for 10iu. At my rate 1 30ml bac water is good for 6 kits.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I use 0.5 ml per 10iu. So, that would be 5 ml for a kit at that rate. Many use 1 ml for 10iu. At my rate 1 30ml bac water is good for 6 kits.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

WTF I’m so glad I asked, I initially thought I need 10ml for each bottle and was looking at 300ml of Bac water, I’m glad I ignored my pride and asked

WTF I’m so glad I asked, I initially thought I need 10ml for each bottle and was looking at 300ml of Bac water, I’m glad I ignored my pride and asked

.5ml to 1ml in each vial

i got email for password and logged in but the site is not working at the moment.

Sent a email for password

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Oh okay. My apologies man

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The scammers and hackers were making life miserable so that was a temporary thing

Back