• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dems done been trumped!!!!

boyou boy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Everyone been watching this shit show lately, honestly no bullshit and I said this in a thread months ago. If you a democrat and still after everything can’t see through their bullshit i really feel sorry for you. I’m going to prey Sunday at church for all dems in America to be given strength so y’all have a set of nuts, common sense because y’all dumb as a box of rocks and also 4 year supply worth of tampons and Kleenex cause y’all going to be whiny little bitches when trump wins the election again

WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT....::
MOTHER FUCKING TRUMP, MY NIGGA
8d502c6fd1dae6334a09ded23e7d84ef.jpg
795e8be944a0e784163abcc8d18ad9e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know some of y’all looking at my shirts and are probably saying y’all seen some better shirts then mine or y’all have some better ones and. If so post that shit up. Unfortunately I have kids that old enough to read now so the shirt with Donald mother fucking trump on it throwing up two middle fingers that says

FUCK YOUR FEELINGS

Yes it’s way better ok I know I almost bought the dam shirt just to keep in my truck that way I can wear it all the time but take it off before I get home. Serious shit the enjoyment seeing the faces of all the sorry haters would be worth it but serious shit I had my shirts to wear on vacation last week on a trip to Disney land of world and it’s was packed crazy. I had more people wanting to take pics with me then the two frozen girls lol. The first day I had like five people compliment me on shirt my wife had made that I did wear to please the family it was kool for others I guess
35f1dad38b03f4d1f4d093e34e52060e.jpg

That’s the shirt but anyway the following day I wore my trump shirt , thought for sure y’all might have seen me on one of those social media sites punching some cock sucker in his mouth but didn’t happen instead I had at least 20 people compliment me how they love my shirt and even had some old people my grandparents age take pics pointing to my shot and shit it made the trip awesome as hell me

On a serious note I never did vote for a president or pay attention to anything political on this level until Obama single handily fucked this country up worse then y’all know who’s check books I’m thinking of... I use to vote for local things that mattered back before Obama. But after seeing the sorry pussy ass, bitch ass Obama. Fuck everything in America he touched or spoke about and gave everything they took from us to other countries to only to buy weapons to use on us that’s when I decided I had to vote this country needed a serious change. Luckily god answers prays and I witnessed this country go from worse president ever to the best president ever. I’m positive in my lifetime I will never see another president that h will be is good as trump as been. Sometimes I like to tell him shut the fuck up occAsionally but fuk that we all freedom of speech he say whatever the fuck he wants.

Yes enjoy your 4 more years of corruption and lies.

You should actually thank democrats for throwing democracy under the bus for a second time in 2 elections and doing their damnedest to get Trump reelected. You should send them a card or something.

Without the trash at the DNC Donald would never have been president, but Democrat establishment would honestly rather Trump win than for Bernie to destroy all their corporate funding.
They do enjoy crying and playing SJW but in the end their supporters just don't want to pay taxes, so they give up Corporate Stooge Joe Biden, just like they gave us Robot War Hawk Stooge Hillary last time in the hopes Donald would be so awful that their shit candidate with nothing to offer would win. As far as they care "fuck what the people want, vote our corporate stooge or we WILL give you more Donald!" Cause in their mind it doesn't matter as long as their donors are happy, and the donors don't care who wins they just don't want to pay taxes or abide by any laws.

I hate the guy, but TRUMP 2020 is what Democrats deserve, just like they deserved it in 2016.

Last edited:
Trump wants to make us all rich and lower our taxes and not be dependent on other Countries. People that hate him hate America.

Trump wants to make us all rich and lower our taxes and not be dependent on other Countries. People that hate him hate America.

Is that why he has such hardon for Venzualan oil and wants so bad to sell the Saudis Nuclear reactors?
Or maybe its why he hasn't done shit for lower class wages, OR anything but rich asshole taxcuts?
Is that for us bluecollar workhorses? NO.

What is it he has done for you personally, what change have you seen other than propaganda and white people being more comfortable spouting white nationalist fascist rhetoric and calling it "common sense"?

To think any politician cares for anything more than what's good for him, his own and the rich is truly astonishing...and these are grown men, seems like some of this generation are more "woke" to the way things really are than those trying to hold on to some imaginary glorious past or pushing some super, everything goes self gratifying future

Is that why he has such hardon for Venzualan oil and wants so bad to sell the Saudis Nuclear reactors?
Or maybe its why he hasn't done shit for lower class wages, OR anything but rich asshole taxcuts?

What is it he has done for you personally, what change have you seen other than propaganda and white people being more comfortable spouting white nationalist fascist rhetoric and calling it "common sense"?
How has your life gotten worse over the last three years?

IML Gear Cream!

Personally Trump lowered my taxes. One tax savings in particular is a 20% reduction in small business taxation. It was significant for our small business. He also reduced my tax rate on my personal taxes about 2%. Combined this saved me thousands of dollars.

My 401K has absolutely exploded upward under the Trump admin as well as the stock market. You don't need to be rich to invest. At one point in my life I was setting aside only $20 per paycheck.

If you are not doing well financially under this admin I would be surprised.

Dude you getting your information from the wrong sources. Media that hates trump and or support the liberals and everything to do with the dems have be caught multiple times for flat out making shit up, they lie and feed their supporters crap and it’s taking without question

To think any politician cares for anything more than what's good for him, his own and the rich is truly astonishing...and these are grown men, seems like some of this generation are more "woke" to the way things really are than those trying to hold on to some imaginary glorious past or pushing some super, everything goes self gratifying future

Not sure if you speaking on trump or not but if you are I assume you do know his history. For anyone who isn’t though just to be clear trump isn’t a politician and he does care about this country it’s obvious for
Anyone with some sense. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that if the country is doing great so does people that invest into it like himself. Last time I checked trump as all the money he needs alone with everything else including a hot wife. So the only thing I see him needing if he only cared for himself would be to make this country great again like it once was so Americans can be happy again and skys the limit to anyone who has the will

Love me some skynyrd

https://youtu.be/QxIWDmmqZzY

check out the audience during the video. it’s about 85% women. probably hotties in their days but everybody looks funny with their 70’s clothes and hair. lol

Last edited:
https://youtu.be/QxIWDmmqZzY

check out the audience during the video. it’s about 85% women. probably hotties in their days but everybody looks funny with their 70’s clothes and hair. lol

Haha...this video is always in my youtube suggestions, and I can't tell you how many times I've watched it. Very bangable hotties in there, imo.

Back