• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Whats your Arimidex dose?

PigBelly

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to see what everyone protocol is when it comes to Arimidex... still getting dialed in.
How much test per week and how many times you pin.
Arimidex dosage and schedule. How many days after a pin etc.

Need more info here. Have you pulled bloods? What’s your test dose your running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taking 200mg test c once per week with no AI after 6 weeks
Test was 988 and E2 was 73.9 - I knew I had high E2 but wanted to see what it was before AI to get a baseline.

Switched to twice week pin 100mg each e3.5 with Arimidex .5mg 2 days after pin. I feel like this might be too much Arimidex. Wood comes and goes but I only started this 1 week ago.

Taking 200mg test c once per week with no AI after 6 weeks
Test was 988 and E2 was 73.9 - I knew I had high E2 but wanted to see what it was before AI to get a baseline.

Switched to twice week pin 100mg each e3.5 with Arimidex .5mg 2 days after pin. I feel like this might be too much Arimidex. Wood comes and goes but I only started this 1 week ago.

Usually I start .5 every 3 days and go from there. Unless I’m on tren then I need nolvadex every other day it gyno kicks in fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back