• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ufc 248

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone interested in seeing this?

I should have a link for everyone later...

Israel Adesanya (pretty sure he is still undefeated) vs Romero

Also I'm hoping Schmiegel from Lord of the Rings gets defeated (Joanna Jedrzejcyk)

Anyone else watching?

88246863_191526502121628_4623408234013655040_n.jpg

Hell Yea Wes I'd love to see that main event Both of those guys are fun to watch . Yea fucking funny smiegel from lord of the rings ! She really gets on my nerves how she talks all that bs at weigh ins

I'm in luv that shit!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Im watching it for sure. Did I tell you guys I was in vegas in January the weekend of the connor vs cowboy fight? My wife and I were eating at Carbone when It was empty because we got an odd time reservation. Anyway Dana white was at the table by us and I got picture. Talked to him he was very cool and nice. He asked if we were going Once in a life time sort of thing and im happy to tell the story of his super nice gesture!

Im watching it for sure. Did I tell you guys I was in vegas in January the weekend of the connor vs cowboy fight? My wife and I were eating at Carbone when It was empty because we got an odd time reservation. Anyway Dana white was at the table by us and I got picture. Talked to him he was very cool and nice. He asked if we were going Once in a life time sort of thing and im happy to tell the story of his super nice gesture!

Dana seems like a very cool dude

I’m taking Weili over JJ by knockout

I thought JJ won that fight

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks again Wesley! The Weill fight was epic. The Romero fight disappointing however what was interesting for me was to see what 6 foot tall at 185 pounds can look like! I am buying a food scale today, meal prepping, and getting my macros right!

Schmiegel def took a beating this fight...

87378153_193044648636480_3853934005070069760_n.jpg

Mark Hominick had the worst hematoma I had ever seen. Joanna get the prize for that now. Had to be a pint of blood in her skull. I hear Star Trek reached out to her for a part.

Back