• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Prolactin?

mixedup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi I was just looking at my last test and it showed 14.1 that seems on the high side for me. Should I ask doc for some sort of med has anyone got a script for prolactin issues

Just an fyi . Endo isnt the best route for trt / steroid use. Their more geared for diabetes patients . Going by your recent posts. They are the worst. They send you for all kinds of useless test .

I have been getting trt from my same endo for past several years maybe not the greatest but they are the easiest and listen to me

P5P 100% will lower prolactin. I take between 50mg and 100mg a night depending on what compounds I'm using.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Good info, always try naturally first if you can.

In the event that doesn't work Recon is a sponsor here. As always my code "WES15" gets you 15% off Cabergoline aka Cabaser aka Dostinex. Even .5mgs e3d will do the trick in almost every individual.

www.reconpeptides.com

14 is not high enough to be causing problems, are you having some issue? Don't just treat numbers with this. Also what else are you taking? some OTC supplements like DHEA will raise your prolactin, stop taking them

What you on?

What kills, survives. L

Doesn't seem high enough to be concerned. I use p5p when on things such as tren/deca. But in the end, prami or caber was the route to lower prolactin. However neither are drugs you "want" to take.

Back