• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How to reduce the concentration of pharmasust 500

maddoger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I can buy empty vials. What type of oil should I use to reduce the concentration ? Where can I get it from ?

Thanks !

Ask a rep what kind of carrier oil is used and get that. Probably MCT or miglyol. If it's miglyol regular MCT will work

If you are adding oil to the test you will need to filter it. Thats a pretty important step

It’s not quite as simple as mixing some oil with the pharmasust and putting it in another bottle. At a minimum I would get syringe filters, 20ml syringes, and some empty sterile vials. If your not 110% confident in knowing what your doing I would just mix it with some deca or eq or something like that when you run a cycle.

TBH its not going to be worth the work to thin it out with oil. Mixing with other gears is your best bet.. Or deal with the PIP the comes with High Mg per Ml gear.

It’s not quite as simple as mixing some oil with the pharmasust and putting it in another bottle. At a minimum I would get syringe filters, 20ml syringes, and some empty sterile vials. If your not 110% confident in knowing what your doing I would just mix it with some deca or eq or something like that when you run a cycle.

TBH its not going to be worth the work to thin it out with oil. Mixing with other gears is your best bet.. Or deal with the PIP the comes with High Mg per Ml gear.

Exactly what I do. Add a little deca, mast, etc to syringe and give it a shake.

Yeah it's still gonna hurt.

Only the oil needs to be filtered, no need to filter the already filtered gear.

Personally it's not worth it though. Any test higher than 300mg/mL sucks regardless of dilution. Just buy lower dosed test, it's cheap

Why would you need to filter pharmacy grade oil?

I hope by "pharmacy grade" you mean "Sterile".. There is a big difference between the two. Not all USP oil is sterile.

So there is no way to buy a sterile oil?

im sure you will be able to find it. I know ebay and amazon have it but that is not really regulated... So maybe its sterile maybe its not.

Injecting in the same barrel with other lower concentration gear is the easiest way to “dilute” high octane AAS’s.

Injecting in the same barrel with other lower concentration gear is the easiest way to “dilute” high octane AAS’s.
I simply don’t need that much test. I’m on low doses. 250 a week is more than enough for me. It’s hard to draw 0.25ml precisely ...

I simply don’t need that much test. I’m on low doses. 250 a week is more than enough for me. It’s hard to draw 0.25ml precisely ...

Precision can be tough with a 3 cc barrel. But .25 mls of 500 Sust and .75 mls of... idk Mast prop will certainly lower the bite that high does stuff has.

I've used Pharmasust 500 in the past, but I only pinned 1/2cc at a time, and it was always mixed with other gear. Amazingly, I got no pip from it. Currently using Sust 350 from Kalpa, and even with only 1/2cc mixed with other gear, I get some serious pip. So what I've been doing the past few years is buying 50cc vials of sterile filtered GSO from Ebay and Amazon, and adding 1/2 to 1cc of GSO to the barrel when I have gear that gives me pip. It's very inexpensive, and it works great. The only gear I've run into that GSO won't help is DHB brewed at 200mg/ml.

I found Alpha Lab GSO filtered and sterile on Amazon. That’s what I was initially thinking to do. Can I trust that it’s sterile ?

Get Shredded!
I found Alpha Lab GSO filtered and sterile on Amazon. That’s what I was initially thinking to do. Can I trust that it’s sterile ?

Yes, I'm using that brand currently.

This ^^^

I use Test-E500 but I mix 1cc in same barrel with 1cc EQ and 1/2 cc deca. still some PIP but much less than strait 500mg/mL conc.

This ^^^

I use Test-E500 but I mix 1cc in same barrel with 1cc EQ and 1/2 cc deca. still some PIP but much less than strait 500mg/mL conc.
I don’t use those. In the past it worked well with primo. Would GSO work?

I don’t use those. In the past it worked well with primo. Would GSO work?

Honestly man I would just deal with what you have and do the best you can to measure out what you need. Anything else is going to be far to much work for a little test. Thats just my opinion.

Honestly man I would just deal with what you have and do the best you can to measure out what you need. Anything else is going to be far to much work for a little test. Thats just my opinion.
Mixing two oils is easy for me. But I don’t want to deal with filtering and etc

I calculate with eq or other compounds. High dose gear for me is a blessing, ive had a supplier sell me t500 that frankly was thicker than anything i ever used, i tried pinning solo countless times and it would hurt. I dont get pip ever from anything but this fucker was strong, got some test c eq and tren e/h and mast e and jumped the wagon with no issues.
2cc of t500
2eq
1tren e
2 tren h
2.5mast e
In 2 shots of 5cc each strong shots of dosed gear go well with strong shots of LONG estered gear if you want to avoid pip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back