• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arnold convention cancelled, classic still going on

So basically no one is going to show up. That's lame. I don't think this shit is really that big of a deal. It's a fraction of the flu

It ruined my plans this weekend. Wife even took it off so we could go. We live an hour away and have never been there.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

This damned virus is upending everything...ticks me off to no end. Now there's 8 cases in my state and a few towns over from me.

Just seen this. Wow... there go my plans this weekend

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Stay safe brother

Trying...and good thing I work from home much of the time but dreading if I have to be called onsite at the hospital to work on some crashed server. Planning on going out to the stores and buying as much food as I can get. Now my mom thinks I've gone nuts lmao.

So basically no one is going to show up. That's lame. I don't think this shit is really that big of a deal. It's a fraction of the flu

I was thinking the same thing yesterday about why is this such a big deal. Kinda reminds me of when Ebola was going to wipe out the planet but in 2 weeks it seemed to be cured and never talked about again. The media running story after story about CV causes the panic.

I guess the scary thing is there isn't a cure yet. I don't care. I'm still gonna do my normal thing but the wife researches it everyday. She puts herself in panic mode. The issue is the internet. News and rumors spread too fast nowadays and causes fear to rise quickly.

Back