• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

LA fitness VS Golds Gym

bigbeef1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am going to be in San Antonio for the entire week. I have never been to either one of this gyms. What are everybody's thoughts and preferences and why?

La sucks I have 3 near me and they are horrible. The staff blows the people that train there think it’s social hour, and it’s dirty. Atleast that’s how the ones near me are.
All the golds near me closed I was jumping to each one as the others closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I call ahead and ask how much a day pass is or a week pass just so I dont have to deal with a sales person or the walk about tour. Make sure to hit the Riverwalk!

Max

Last edited:
I call ahead and ask how much a day pass is or a week pass just so I dont have to deal with a sales person or the walk about tour. Make sure to hit the Riverwalk!

Max

The river walk is pretty cool. I went last year.

You can get a pass online for la fitness for free . The one in Jacksonville that I went to was good .

The river walk is pretty cool. I went last year.

Prickly Pear Margaritas and Hot Chicas
It is really a nice town.
Max

I am going to be in San Antonio for the entire week. I have never been to either one of this gyms. What are everybody's thoughts and preferences and why?
There are some great gyms in San Antone. Make an experience out of it. Texas Strength Systems is there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quick update: Golds gym is GTG thats the place i ended up going. turns out i couldn't use the free pass cause im not from the state. The guy at the front desk hooked me up thought and charged me a day but gave me the pass for 3 days. I do gotta say i felt small compared to a lot of the guys there which makes me wanna keep pushing myself a lot more.

Quick update: Golds gym is GTG thats the place i ended up going. turns out i couldn't use the free pass cause im not from the state. The guy at the front desk hooked me up thought and charged me a day but gave me the pass for 3 days. I do gotta say i felt small compared to a lot of the guys there which makes me wanna keep pushing myself a lot more.

Everything is Bigger in Texas! Lol

Max

San Antonio is home for the Hottest latinas in Texas, definitely check out the river walk it’s a little bit tourist/ pricey, but still cool to see.

IML Gear Cream!
I cant!!! because of the corona virus is like closed or something i heard.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me about it. i have never seen soooooo many fake tits and assess at the gym man. its by far the best workout i have ever had. Test levels were high cause of all the sexy ladies

San Antonio is home for the Hottest latinas in Texas, definitely check out the river walk it’s a little bit tourist/ pricey, but still cool to see.
Idk about the latinas, but SA is sure as hell home of the worst drivers on the planet! It's like they make up driving rules as they go...scary as fuck

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Houston is worse! Lol

Max

Does Michael hickenbottom (Shawn michaels) still have a gym in SA? I remember when I was younger and in SA I saw his gym from the street and was in awe. Back in the day I was a huge HBK/Bret Hart fan. Haha god I miss being naive and watching that shit with my drunk redneck uncle.

Too many annoying normies at LA FITNESS that just want to talk. GOLDS typically has better equipment and more hardcore people.

I am really going to look into moving to san antonio. i loved it here and got some job offers.

Nice, cheap new houses in the suburbs of SA

MAX

There is some great food in San Antonio too. And not just Tex Mex. Found a small pizza joint on the North side that had good Chicago style pizza.

There is some great food in San Antonio too. And not just Tex Mex. Found a small pizza joint on the North side that had good Chicago style pizza.

The food is amazing all across Texas. I’m not a big fan of Tex mex, so I don’t venture into them when I’m there.

Get Shredded!
Does Michael hickenbottom (Shawn michaels) still have a gym in SA? I remember when I was younger and in SA I saw his gym from the street and was in awe. Back in the day I was a huge HBK/Bret Hart fan. Haha god I miss being naive and watching that shit with my drunk redneck uncle.
Think of to join Gold Gym Fitness Centre which located at Citywalk Sudirman, cos its near my place.However the price they offered me is pretty expensive , Rp 6,300,000.00 for 1 year. Any one can help to get the better price for joinning the " Gold Gym " fitness member at Citywalk Sudirman ? Thx ! https://fitnessprofy.com/golds-gym-vs-la-fitness/

Think of to join Gold Gym Fitness Centre which located at Citywalk Sudirman, cos its near my place.However the price they offered me is pretty expensive , Rp 6,300,000.00 for 1 year. Any one can help to get the better price for joinning the " Gold Gym " fitness member at Citywalk Sudirman ? Thx ! https://fitnessprofy.com/golds-gym-vs-la-fitness/
Well hopefully he made a decision by now when he posted this 3.5 years ago

Back