Drealdeal and Dutchpharma. Let the gains commence

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 224
  1. #136
    Senior Member

    shawn4425's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    402

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    194
    Thanked in
    147 Posts
    Rep Points
    6215342

    I love how you say 3 mailboxes down. I've been sitting here thinking of how I can lunge on even ground since I'm on 3 acres. Might just go use the street and some knee sleeves

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  2. #137
    Senior Member

    drealdeal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,946

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,739
    Thanked in
    1,277 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by shawn4425 View Post
    I love how you say 3 mailboxes down. I've been sitting here thinking of how I can lunge on even ground since I'm on 3 acres. Might just go use the street and some knee sleeves

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Lol yeah I used to do the width of the gym and back a few times.

  3. #138
    Senior Member

    shawn4425's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    402

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    194
    Thanked in
    147 Posts
    Rep Points
    6215342

    Looking good bro

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  4. #139
    Senior Member

    drealdeal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,946

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,739
    Thanked in
    1,277 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by shawn4425 View Post
    Looking good bro

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Thanks my dude

  5. #140
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,395

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,575
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,880
    Thanked in
    4,961 Posts
    Rep Points
    589114894

    Quote Originally Posted by drealdeal View Post
    Now I'm thinking..I'll continue my cycle fuckin YOLO.

    Tren a 100mg

    test p 50mg

    Tadalafil 20mg

    No hgh today and next week Mast p will added .

    Legs yesterday

    Lunges 3 mailboxes down and back holding 25 lbs dumbells.

    One legged bodyweight squats

    Goblet squats w 2 25 lbs dumbells

    Leg extensions holding a dumbbell in between feet.

    I guess it was a deadlift but holding those same 25ers...I locked my knees out

    Happy gaining y'all

    It's back day!

    Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

    Copy of progress picsAttachment 50738Attachment 50739Attachment 50740
    Hard my Man! Keep it up! Appreciate you posting up on the Forum/s!!

    Max

  6. #141
    Senior Member

    drealdeal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,946

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,739
    Thanked in
    1,277 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Hard my Man! Keep it up! Appreciate you posting up on the Forum/s!!

    Max
    Likewise. It's my pleasure. I love this community

  7. #142
    Senior Member

    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,660

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    693
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    779
    Thanked in
    610 Posts
    Rep Points
    453113202

    Quote Originally Posted by drealdeal View Post
    Now I'm thinking..I'll continue my cycle fuckin YOLO.

    Tren a 100mg

    test p 50mg

    Tadalafil 20mg

    No hgh today and next week Mast p will added .

    Legs yesterday

    Lunges 3 mailboxes down and back holding 25 lbs dumbells.

    One legged bodyweight squats

    Goblet squats w 2 25 lbs dumbells

    Leg extensions holding a dumbbell in between feet.

    I guess it was a deadlift but holding those same 25ers...I locked my knees out

    Happy gaining y'all

    It's back day!

    Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

    Copy of progress picsAttachment 50738Attachment 50739Attachment 50740
    Wtf bro you're actually looking BIGGER since the quarantine!?

  8. #143
    Senior Member

    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,302

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,478
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,648
    Thanked in
    1,966 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by drealdeal View Post
    Now I'm thinking..I'll continue my cycle fuckin YOLO.

    Tren a 100mg

    test p 50mg

    Tadalafil 20mg

    No hgh today and next week Mast p will added .

    Legs yesterday

    Lunges 3 mailboxes down and back holding 25 lbs dumbells.

    One legged bodyweight squats

    Goblet squats w 2 25 lbs dumbells

    Leg extensions holding a dumbbell in between feet.

    I guess it was a deadlift but holding those same 25ers...I locked my knees out

    Happy gaining y'all

    It's back day!

    Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

    Copy of progress picsAttachment 50738Attachment 50739Attachment 50740
    Looking jacked Bro!!!

  9. #144
    Senior Member

    drealdeal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,946

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,739
    Thanked in
    1,277 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    Wtf bro you're actually looking BIGGER since the quarantine!?
    Lol down 12 pounds. Musta been all water

  10. #145
    Senior Member

    drealdeal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,946

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,739
    Thanked in
    1,277 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Looking jacked Bro!!!
    Thanks man

  11. #146
    Senior Member

    drealdeal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,946

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,739
    Thanked in
    1,277 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Chest today

    Pushups

    Dips

    Resistance bands crossovers

    Dumbell flies

    Dumbell presses

    Curls

    Behind the neck triceps extensions

    Tren a 75mg

    Test p 50mg

    Tadalafil 20mg

    I'm currently on the hunt for some home gym equipment. Just don't wanna break the bank obtaining it. Gotta couple leads.

    Hope everyone is doing well

    Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

  12. #147
    Senior Member

    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,660

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    693
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    779
    Thanked in
    610 Posts
    Rep Points
    453113202

    Quote Originally Posted by drealdeal View Post
    Chest today

    Pushups

    Dips

    Resistance bands crossovers

    Dumbell flies

    Dumbell presses

    Curls

    Behind the neck triceps extensions

    Tren a 75mg

    Test p 50mg

    Tadalafil 20mg

    I'm currently on the hunt for some home gym equipment. Just don't wanna break the bank obtaining it. Gotta couple leads.

    Hope everyone is doing well

    Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    Oh yeah plenty of used weights and benches on Craigslist or Letgo App!

  13. #148
    Senior Member

    drealdeal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,946

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,739
    Thanked in
    1,277 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I didn't do shit today as far as training... just one of those days.i been on the hunt for a bench weights and a power rack. Seen a couple sent messages so we shall see.

    .haven't lostor gained any weight since the food poisoning and I just feel super flat.

    Tren a 75mg

    Test p 50mg

    Don't have much more to report

    Stay safe and healthy

    Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

  14. #149
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8,819

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,067
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,545
    Thanked in
    1,688 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    “Oh look honey, it’s that jacked dude again from three doors down that lifts weights all the way to our mailbox and back”

  15. #150
    Senior Member

    drealdeal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,946

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,739
    Thanked in
    1,277 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    “Oh look honey, it’s that jacked dude again from three doors down that lifts weights all the way to our mailbox and back”
    Lol..."what a showoff,probably got a little weiner "
    Wife
    "I wouldn't mind finding out"

Similar Threads

  1. commence shit talking
    By bignasty in forum The Pit
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-11-2016, 04:36 PM
  2. drealdeal and BasicStereo lean bulk
    By drealdeal in forum Basicstero
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 07-29-2015, 08:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums