• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Primo

Dungan23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for some feedback on church’s primo e, rather interested in it but would like to here some first hand experiences, unfortunately primo is one of those that is often faked, I am in no way saying his is fake it’s just a precaution I’m taking by getting some stories on it first.anyways let’s hear what you guys have to say good bad or otherwise, saw he just came out with a 200mg version which would be much more convenient, the less oil the better

I responded to your PM. I like it alot but sometimes my patience runs thin and I get so tired of pinning:(

Looking for some feedback on church’s primo e, rather interested in it but would like to here some first hand experiences, unfortunately primo is one of those that is often faked, I am in no way saying his is fake it’s just a precaution I’m taking by getting some stories on it first.anyways let’s hear what you guys have to say good bad or otherwise, saw he just came out with a 200mg version which would be much more convenient, the less oil the better

Thanks ldog! I like the addition of the 200mg primo e think I’m gonna have to give that a shot

200mg Primo is a nice addition

My two cents:

Go with about 500 mg of Primo alongside 250mg of Test....they make a great couple.

Thanks ldog! I like the addition of the 200mg primo e think I’m gonna have to give that a shot

wrong lab bro...GC doesnt carry 200mg of Primo.

Back