• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TPP/NPP/MastP Review

socalmk6gti

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thinking of adding this during weeks 11-16 instead of the tri-blend as I ran this cycle before and had great results but did not like Tren. I have PTSD and OCD, I made it 5 weeks before calling it quits on Tren, I didn't have the crazy anger/mood swings but the insomnia and night sweats were too disruptive to my quality of life.

Anyone try the TPP/NPP/MastP blend from GC?
I've never ran TPP or NPP so I'm relying on some feedback. Also this is a 16-week CUT cycle.

1-5

50mg anadrol

5-750mg MG test

3-400mg Deca

6-10

5-750mg test

3-400mg Deca

11-16

350mg test prop, tren ace, mast p (looking to replace)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

One of the best blends IMO.

I ran a 10 week cycle (1cc MWF) with GC Anavar the last 5 weeks 50mg spit into two doses am/pm.

Joints felt felt amazing, got lean and vascular and libido took off about the third week, overall feeling was great. I'm 55 years old and felt 20 years younger.

The only negative was I noted cramping about week 8 when doing heavy cardio, could have been the Var so on my next run I will go without to see if anything changes.

Planning another run soon.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed

GC's tpp100, npp100,mastp100 ¡s fkn awsum U will love it I promise u that!!
his tpp125, npp125 blend is fabulous also.
the well being is fabulous, & the gainz!!
my absolute favorites.

I'm 1 week in on it right now and it's just starting to kick. Running 1cc m/w/f along with 400mg test E. A couple days ago I started getting obnoxiously horny from the mast and at the same time started seeing increased fullness from the NPP. Joints seem to be feeling pretty good after taking a beating last week but still to early to really tell with that. TPP and iso are my favorite test esters.

Using it for a cut as well. NPP keeps me much fuller while cutting down compared to tren and this combo is my favorite I think. Gained a couple pounds this week from the NPP and a little extra food but still leaning out in the mirror. Good stuff

I'm 1 week in on it right now and it's just starting to kick. Running 1cc m/w/f along with 400mg test E. A couple days ago I started getting obnoxiously horny from the mast and at the same time started seeing increased fullness from the NPP. Joints seem to be feeling pretty good after taking a beating last week but still to early to really tell with that. TPP and iso are my favorite test esters.

Using it for a cut as well. NPP keeps me much fuller while cutting down compared to tren and this combo is my favorite I think. Gained a couple pounds this week from the NPP and a little extra food but still leaning out in the mirror. Good stuff
1cc m/w/f ? So 3cc's a week of the npp/tpp/mast blend? Damn, that's a vial a week. How many weeks you plan on running it? Think I'll have any issues with running that protocol with Test C for last 5 weeks of a 16-week blast?

1cc m/w/f ? So 3cc's a week of the npp/tpp/mast blend? Damn, that's a vial a week. How many weeks you plan on running it? Think I'll have any issues with running that protocol with Test C for last 5 weeks of a 16-week blast?

It's a vial every 3 weeks of the blend, so not bad at all considering the dose per mL and price. If it were standalone components it would be 3cc each time lol. Why I love his blends.

It'll work good for 5 weeks man. I typically only run short blasts these days, 8 weeks is as long as I'll go anymore. NPP kicks in fast for me, a few days in and it starts filling me out

I'd run a cc ed of that...(never have)
Thatd be almost a vial a week.
Still though, $40 in injectable pw isn't that bad

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

It's a vial every 3 weeks of the blend, so not bad at all considering the dose per mL and price. If it were standalone components it would be 3cc each time lol. Why I love his blends.

It'll work good for 5 weeks man. I typically only run short blasts these days, 8 weeks is as long as I'll go anymore. NPP kicks in fast for me, a few days in and it starts filling me out
Lol I just reread my post and apparently I couldn't perform basic math functions this morning hahaha. Okay now that I can add 1+1+1 It all makes more sense now.

You do realize you're not my go-to source for quality info right? Lol You've never steered me wrong so far

IML Gear Cream!
Its a great blend from my past experience...I'm starting it tonight as a matter of fact

Figured I'd give an update on this. Doing 1cc m/w/f with an additional 400mg test E. I'm about 3 weeks in and the stuff is awesome. The pumps from the NPP are phenomenal, and sex drive is awesome from the mast. I also seem to be retaining less water than I normally would. Up 4lb while dieting too which is nice. Definitely my favorite combo

This is a very very good trio of compounds....I've used it numerous times in the past and I always come back to it.

Figured I'd give an update on this. Doing 1cc m/w/f with an additional 400mg test E. I'm about 3 weeks in and the stuff is awesome. The pumps from the NPP are phenomenal, and sex drive is awesome from the mast. I also seem to be retaining less water than I normally would. Up 4lb while dieting too which is nice. Definitely my favorite combo

Appreciate the update. Order landed a couple days ago, and love the new packaging. Looking forward to the blend when week 11 hits, currently in week 3 lol.

How's that run going? I'm nearing end of week 5 and not planning on adding the blend until week 11 lol. Seems like it's never going to get here, everyday feels like a Tuesday or something. All my work days are blending together, can't seem to keep track of time with all this stay-at-home stuff. Anyways, hope you're having a good run. We have a full home gym so no need to drop to TRT, I'm fully committed to this blast.
Have a great Monday GC

How's that run going? I'm nearing end of week 5 and not planning on adding the blend until week 11 lol. Seems like it's never going to get here, everyday feels like a Tuesday or something. All my work days are blending together, can't seem to keep track of time with all this stay-at-home stuff. Anyways, hope you're having a good run. We have a full home gym so no need to drop to TRT, I'm fully committed to this blast.
Have a great Monday GC

Oh I dropped it down to TRT because there's no gym for me lol. Figured I'd save it until I can lift again, I don't know how much cash I'll have in the future given all of the uncertainty right now. Figure I'll keep a little gear around! Lol

I added in 1.5 cc atipp per week with that same blend and had great results. I tried both ways and like my test higher than npp.

Oh I dropped it down to TRT because there's no gym for me lol. Figured I'd save it until I can lift again, I don't know how much cash I'll have in the future given all of the uncertainty right now. Figure I'll keep a little gear around! Lol
Was about to start the blend next week but had a gyno flare up that Nolva didn't do a damn thing for, started letro 2-days ago and it's making me think to hold off on blend and maybe end blast early and drop to TRT. Sucks....

This will be my next blast. Prob just a short 8 weeker. Doing my TRT bloodwork shortly to see where I’m at then I’ll decide on exactly what I’ll be running but this will be the base for it

This will be my next blast. Prob just a short 8 weeker. Doing my TRT bloodwork shortly to see where I’m at then I’ll decide on exactly what I’ll be running but this will be the base for it
Are you paying for your own blood work? Did the prices remain double what they used to be? I haven't checked recently but the last I checked it was $169 for what I used to pay about 70 bucks for. Absolutely outrageous considering there's not enough tests to perform all of the Corona virus tests that they need so why the inflation

Get Shredded!
Are you paying for your own blood work? Did the prices remain double what they used to be? I haven't checked recently but the last I checked it was $169 for what I used to pay about 70 bucks for. Absolutely outrageous considering there's not enough tests to perform all of the Corona virus tests that they need so why the inflation

I don’t remember what it used to be. I go through defy bc my doc wouldn’t help me out with levels in the 300s. So I pay more than most to begin with.

Was about to start the blend next week but had a gyno flare up that Nolva didn't do a damn thing for, started letro 2-days ago and it's making me think to hold off on blend and maybe end blast early and drop to TRT. Sucks....

Yeah I would man. Wait until you get that shit down, it's a lot harder to deal with if it becomes permanent

Yeah I would man. Wait until you get that shit down, it's a lot harder to deal with if it becomes permanent
That's what I did and it's already subsiding. GC letro is legit, only doing 1/4 tabs this week then bumping to halves

Thinking of adding this during weeks 11-16 instead of the tri-blend as I ran this cycle before and had great results but did not like Tren. I have PTSD and OCD, I made it 5 weeks before calling it quits on Tren, I didn't have the crazy anger/mood swings but the insomnia and night sweats were too disruptive to my quality of life.

Anyone try the TPP/NPP/MastP blend from GC?
I've never ran TPP or NPP so I'm relying on some feedback. Also this is a 16-week CUT cycle.

1-5

50mg anadrol

5-750mg MG test

3-400mg Deca

6-10

5-750mg test

3-400mg Deca

11-16

350mg test prop, tren ace, mast p (looking to replace)

A couple questions
1. Are you using Anadrol because it reduces your appetite? If not, why Anadrol? Anadrol can be used in a cut, but I'd swap it out for Var or maybe Tbol if not wanting to use Var.

2. Why use long esters in the beginning and then short esters at the end? If you're wanting to switch esters, I'd run your shorter esters in the beginning, getting the ball rolling quicker. Even if wanting to use short esters at the end, I'd still use short esters, then long esters, and then go back to short esters. Why are you wanting to switch esters anyways?

Last edited:
Have you considered just Test and Masteron at the end? If you're cutting the whole time and come in fairly lean (also, not wanting to use tren), you could add some nice hardness and continue to cut for the last 4-5 weeks.

Back