• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fermented green supremeFood.. fermented food and supplements...

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone use this, or any other similar fermented foods in their diet? This includes food or even beverages that you can purchase..
Have you noticed an improvement with any gastro disturbances or anything else that you have experienced including blood sugar regulation...

XiCvajp.jpg

The super food powder drink does nothing for me what I find that helps is sauerkraut and kambucha tea drink helps me digest alot better and my stomach is a mess always bloated and gas

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I take a multi dygestive enzymen, a 50 billion probiotic along with Apple cider vinegar and ascoop of meta mucil ... digestion problems are null.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I was doing kumbacha teas and bubbies sourkraut daily for a long time until I heard fermented foods can cause cancer. So I’ve backed away and stopped them. Apparently Korea has some of the highest gastrointestinal cancer rates maybe from all the kimchi

I brew kombucha with lemon and ginger. It definitely helps with digestion, but can cause some slight bloating initially since it is carbonated.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Digest gold with probiotic has been my life saver. I developed some gi issues a while back when I was force feeding my self and just shoveling food down my throat. I ended up getting ibs and a slight tear in my upper intestine that will sometimes get inflamed if I dont watch what I eat but whenever I take the digest golds with at least 3 meals/day I dont have any inflammation or digestion issues. I've also had to cut out certain foods that trigger inflammation and digestion issues for me like eggs, brown rice, and limit gluten intake.

I also do take Psyllium husk every night as well to help with digestion

Also the Evogreens by Evogen has helped with digestion and helps.boost my.immume system

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I brew kombucha with lemon and ginger. It definitely helps with digestion, but can cause some slight bloating initially since it is carbonated.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I have been making my own Ginger water for a while now..
And occasionally I will grab some from mented juice from the store.. I have seen an awful lot of studies out there where some doctors are talking about gastro issues and cancer, they were hand selecting certain countries but none of them were touching Germany, in which they have a lot of fermented foods . Ultimately it would have debunked anything that these doctors were trying to advocate

It comes down to what works for YOU . I found the green drink did nothing for me- but some swear by it .Ginger and vinegar also help me - but the biggest help is my diet .Cut sugar and things like bread out of diet and your gut health will be much better .Also purchase the best organic foods you can afford and avoid the big discount stores like Wal-mart and Costco .Working on your gut is a daily battle that requires constant attention -but life is so much better when your gut is properly balanced ~

Back