• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Tren Ace

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
3a500c1464b80634325363845966aa6d.jpg

Everyone knows I’m a big fan of Z and his products however if I ran the Euro line and didn't think it was good I would let everyone know to go somewhere else and what my ( exact)experience was with Euro (but that's not the case.)Mine have been very good.

Here are some fun facts about Trenbolene-

Did you know if the hormone powder is refined to greater than 99.5% purity - the color of "trenbolone" in solution is a light golden color.

Hmm well, you don't see this with most trebolone because it is extremely difficult to reach this level of purity.

Oxidized trenbolone is one of the factors that produce the rust color with this - you also have more side effects my guess this is why some people have bad side effects while others do not so far I do not have any side effects.

I dare you to run tren ace and see for yourself....In fact run a log and if’s not everything you expected we’ll refund your money back with no question asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Where da tren junkies at tho OnTopYaGirl???

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Where da tren junkies at tho OnTopYaGirl???

They been laying low using trest like it’s suboxone for tren. Deep down Tren will always be superior and they will get that fixing one day soon.

They been laying low using trest like it’s suboxone for tren. Deep down Tren will always be superior and they will get that fixing one day soon.

Nice analogy lmao

Back