• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Phentermine.

Horrible idea. Doctors won't even consider prescribing this drug due to patients experiencing psychotic breaks and strokes. Mix this with steroids and you are putting your safety and the safety of those around you at risk. Not to mention it flags as amphetamine use on even the most basic drug test. It amazes me how many people refuse to diet and do cardio. Always want a magic pill and ignore future consequences.

Horrible idea. Doctors won't even consider prescribing this drug due to patients experiencing psychotic breaks and strokes. Mix this with steroids and you are putting your safety and the safety of those around you at risk. Not to mention it flags as amphetamine use on even the most basic drug test. It amazes me how many people refuse to diet and do cardio. Always want a magic pill and ignore future consequences.

Quite the assumption wouldn’t you say?

The guy only asked where to get it. Not for your sermon.

Except badger is spot on. DNP, "cutting" cycles, etc. Short cuts are EXACTLY what the lion's share of people coming to this forum are interested in. More worried about potency and serum levels than cleanliness. Sure seems to me that people worried about future ramifications are in the minority.

Young bucks dont worry about future ramifications much but wait till you hit your 40s, you might just change your thinking
Except badger is spot on. DNP, "cutting" cycles, etc. Short cuts are EXACTLY what the lion's share of people coming to this forum are interested in. More worried about potency and serum levels than cleanliness. Sure seems to me that people worried about future ramifications are in the minority.

What if you would like to use it for adhd or narcolepsy and not fat loss? Is that not okay

IML Gear Cream!

Not true.

I had doctors prescribe this more then once.

You are referring to when they prescribed phen-fen.

That was phentermine and fenfluramine given together. Worked great but some ppl got fucked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr prescribe it all the time for obesity, and never come off. The thing to watch is it will come back as methamphetamine on a drug test. That would suck !

Back