Storing raws

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Storing raws

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    252 Posts
    Rep Points

So would I be correct to assume that raws would last longer than finished oils then? Like I know the price point is much better than finished oils but I figure if I stocked up on some quality raw test I wouldnít ever have to worry about a drought or like what is happening in China right now with the new laws and corona. I guess there are a lot of variables to how long raws stay at their maximum potency and how quickly they degrade but how long do you think they could keep if stored in close to optimal conditions? 5-10 years

Raws should be good for a couple years if vacuum sealed and stored in a cool dry place. Considering injectables are good for a few years if stored that way raws should be no different.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Swolewelder View Post
    So would I be correct to assume that raws would last longer than finished oils then? Like I know the price point is much better than finished oils but I figure if I stocked up on some quality raw test I wouldnít ever have to worry about a drought or like what is happening in China right now with the new laws and corona. I guess there are a lot of variables to how long raws stay at their maximum potency and how quickly they degrade but how long do you think they could keep if stored in close to optimal conditions? 5-10 years
    A best guess if you bought enough raws today to last you 5 years vacuum sealing them each time after taking some to convert 5 years from now I would be surprised if they were 10% degraded probably more around 2%-3%. It would be an interesting test to send a sample of test off today and again another sample from the same batch 6-7 years down the road to see if the purity gets compromised anymore. I think your good though with a nice vacuum tight sealed bag of 500g of test raws.

Here is an article about some meds that don't lose potency 15 years after expiration I doubt raw anabolics is any different.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/stayi...-mean-anything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts
    Rep Points

http://www.researchgate.net/post/How...sterone_powder

I found this. A scientist in there said he had some 40 year old testosterone powder thatís good still. And several other scientists agreed. They said once in oil then it can go bad.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,575 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TrenTrain View Post
    That sucks. Iíll use the freezer with vacuum bags.
    But if the raws do end up like that are they still usable? Or are they trash at that point?
    Still useable, keeping them in dry powder form by storing in freezer is much better option. Keeping raw powder at room temp is not as good, many white dry powders will gradually turn yellow and get hard over time, some melt and turn to goo.
    Last edited by REHH; 03-10-2020 at 02:31 AM.