• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Member - Need guidance on using current supplies

SDCAJ74

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am a new member. I am in my early 40’s and have been on TRT for a few years now. I have done a couple of cycles with more Test, Masteron and D-Bol. I want to start a third cycle and have Test, Boldenone and Tren. The person who used to advise on my cycles has dissapeared, so I am a bit lost with how to stack these. Also, I’d like to find someone here in Houston to meet with and discuss where to obtain good supplies.
Thanks

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts. I’m not from Houston but I can def help you out with all this no problem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much to you have of everything? Test bold and tren would be a nice cycle to cut on

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome to asf

Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.

Thanks, I have enough for about 8-12 weeks... extra Test. I’m also stocked with progesterone and anastrozole and tri-peptides. I really want to add mass and size.

Welcome

I started a cycle with 530mg of Test and 200mg of Bold last week, not sure how much tren to add

I am a new member. I am in my early 40’s and have been on TRT for a few years now. I have done a couple of cycles with more Test, Masteron and D-Bol. I want to start a third cycle and have Test, Boldenone and Tren. The person who used to advise on my cycles has dissapeared, so I am a bit lost with how to stack these. Also, I’d like to find someone here in Houston to meet with and discuss where to obtain good supplies.
Thanks
Let me get this right OP. You want to meet someone in person in a city and state where this is illegal? If your not a cop which I suspect you probably are but if your truly not your setting yourself up for either a having LE meet with you or having someone meet with you to scam you and rob you blind.

i agree w/ jswole, there is no need to meet w/anyone to get what u need. i would not mention the state i live in,much less the city!

Let me get this right OP. You want to meet someone in person in a city and state where this is illegal? If your not a cop which I suspect you probably are but if your truly not your setting yourself up for either a having LE meet with you or having someone meet with you to scam you and rob you blind.
Come on bro, its Texas! It isn't known as the "friendly state" for nothing, lol

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Back