• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flash⚡️Labs Superhero Tren SALE

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
FLASH⚡️LABS SUPERHERO TREN SALE

The Superhero Tren is back again!!!
Are you ready to stay up all night with trensomnia, superhero strength, superhero gains???
Now is your chance!!!
We’ve made the SUPERHERO TREN again!!!
Limited supply!!!

Sale ends March 1st,
or when Superhero Tren runs out.
MINIMUM ORDER: 5 SUPERHERO TREN PER CUSTOMER!

List/order email: Superiorservice@protonmail.com

Notice the dark, concentrated SUPERHERO TREN on the left.

Attachments

• 2DCEDD92-DA94-4F0B-A3EF-F51174088187.jpeg
    2DCEDD92-DA94-4F0B-A3EF-F51174088187.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 60
Notice the dark, concentrated SUPERHERO TREN on the left.
I’d prefer the one on the right of we’re speaking looks alone. One on the left looks like it experienced a little more oxidation hints the darker color. What’s the mg per ml of superhero tren?

I’d prefer the one on the right of we’re speaking looks alone. One on the left looks like it experienced a little more oxidation hints the darker color. What’s the mg per ml of superhero tren?
It has more tren in it. Flash has been making tren for a decade. He knows how to make it properly.
Left 128mg
Right 100mg

I remember a couple years some shady labs were trying to say the color has nothing to do with the concentration. They even tried to convince people that their clear tren was better. Absolute nonsense!!! I use to make my own tren from fina cattle implants. The greater the concentration of tren I puts in, the darker the color. It was never clear. It didn’t oxidize! I didn’t cook it. It was sterile and made in a USA plant. The color was 100% dependent on how much tren I added to the solution.

It has more tren in it. Flash has been making tren for a decade. He knows how to make it properly.
Left 128mg
Right 100mg

I remember a couple years some shady labs were trying to say the color has nothing to do with the concentration. They even tried to convince people that their clear tren was better. Absolute nonsense!!! I use to make my own tren from fina cattle implants. The greater the concentration of tren I puts in, the darker the color. It was never clear. It didn’t oxidize! I didn’t cook it. It was sterile and made in a USA plant. The color was 100% dependent on how much tren I added to the solution.

I would agree I’d be very skeptical of clear tren considering the raws have a yellowish tint however the darker the tren is 100% has to do with oxidation. Fina pelletes are a complete different ball game in my experience thoes will always be darker and even sometimes have a amber color to it. When regular tren made from regular raws start to get an orange like color it’s definitely oxidation cause if it. A lot of guys think dark tren = more potent tren and that’s simply not the case at all. I’m not saying flash doesn’t know what he’s doing I’m sure he does I’ve seen nothing it good reviews on his product but tren is a tricky hormone to brew and even the most experienced brewers will slightly over heat it sometimes. The main point I’m trying to make here is dark tren definitely does not = stronger tren. That’s simply false.

I would agree I’d be very skeptical of clear tren considering the raws have a yellowish tint however the darker the tren is 100% has to do with oxidation. Fina pelletes are a complete different ball game in my experience thoes will always be darker and even sometimes have a amber color to it. When regular tren made from regular raws start to get an orange like color it’s definitely oxidation cause if it. A lot of guys think dark tren = more potent tren and that’s simply not the case at all. I’m not saying flash doesn’t know what he’s doing I’m sure he does I’ve seen nothing it good reviews on his product but tren is a tricky hormone to brew and even the most experienced brewers will slightly over heat it sometimes. The main point I’m trying to make here is dark tren definitely does not = stronger tren. That’s simply false.
True. I had one sponsor tell me his gear chef over did the heat on a batch of tren and it was orange. I definitely know what you mean. I had another guy sell me super light tren and he tried to convince me it was full strength but it was the weakest tren I’ve ever had. I ended up tossing it out after frustration from bad gains.
Nothing made me cough like good old fina. That stuff had me seeing stars. 🌟

Are you ready to stay up all night with trensomnia, superhero strength, superhero gains???
Now is your chance!!!
Limited supply!!!

Sale ends March 1st,

That’s a beautiful thing I’ve used his patriot Blend before with good results super thin carrier oil and completely pip free “ For Me “ 128 mg Acetate this stuff looks mean! It would be awesome to hear some reviews on it

IML Gear Cream!
That’s a beautiful thing I’ve used his patriot Blend before with good results super thin carrier oil and completely pip free “ For Me “ 128 mg Acetate this stuff looks mean! It would be awesome to hear some reviews on it
Yeah, he uses mct oil with palm kernel oil. It’s super smooth.

Now is your chance!!!
Limited supply!!!

Sale ends March 1st,

Now is your chance!!!
Limited supply!!!

Sale ends March 1st,

Back