Domestic Supply

Merck Saizen 12mg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

This source is the most reasonable place to buy pharma gh domestically considering price and selections. I didnít try saizen but bought a lot of norditropin and afew omnitrope here the last few years and myself and others are extremely happy with them.plus a lot of other Turkish pharmacy products like Sustanon, choriomon Hcg, primo and anapolon. These saizen are from Turkish pharmacy and fakes can be easily spotted by ITS Mobil in combination with unique (21) serial numbers. All my Turkish stuff he has supplied me with is always authentic every time and fairly priced in my opinion considering the quality of these items.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Avnj5 View Post
    This source is the most reasonable place to buy pharma gh domestically considering price and selections. I didnít try saizen but bought a lot of norditropin and afew omnitrope here the last few years and myself and others are extremely happy with them.plus a lot of other Turkish pharmacy products like Sustanon, choriomon Hcg, primo and anapolon. These saizen are from Turkish pharmacy and fakes can be easily spotted by ITS Mobil in combination with unique (21) serial numbers. All my Turkish stuff he has supplied me with is always authentic every time and fairly priced in my opinion considering the quality of these items.
    I know I'm a rep for USDS but I have to say the pharmacy grade hgh he gets is excellent. Probably because I know where it comes from, and I'm comfortable with it.
    I have personally used many manufacturers, and getting ready to try some Saizen I got not long ago.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com