• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Merck Saizen 12mg

Anybody tried these 12mg premixed cartridges?

I like the idea of the cartridge but can’t seem to pull the trigger without doing more research

Those cartridges are new, I used Saizen 12mg myself, its extremely potent. I`d rate it higher than Norditropin.
Saizen 8mg ClickEasy was not a pen, its a complicated mixing device similar to device used in Humatrope.
I had to mix GH powder with solvent using so called ClickEasy device then by the end of all these manipulations I got a cartridge which I was using with insulin syringe :)
Definitely much easier to deal with a cartridge which comes in liquid form already.

Those cartridges are new, I used Saizen 12mg myself, its extremely potent. I`d rate it higher than Norditropin.
Saizen 8mg ClickEasy was not a pen, its a complicated mixing device similar to device used in Humatrope.
I had to mix GH powder with solvent using so called ClickEasy device then by the end of all these manipulations I got a cartridge which I was using with insulin syringe :)
Definitely much easier to deal with a cartridge which comes in liquid form already.
Thanks - Since they are already premixed, how long do they survive without refrigeration?

Agreed. Super simple. Just skip the Click Easy.

Max

Anybody know the answer about how long they last, since they are premixed? Refrigeration, no refrigeration, shipping, etc.?

I have a few Saizen 8mg ClickEasy kits left, and they're a pain in the ass. Every time I reconstituted, I would have to watch the tutorial on youtube. And still I messed up a few times.
Genotropins are a little different. It's a pen with the powder on one side and the solvent in the other end. I would have to push the solvent into the powder. I didn't like that. I would just fill the powder side w/my own bac water.

With Saizen 12mg you dont have to mix anything, its liquid and ready to use. Simply use cartridge same way you use a vial, withdraw liquid GH with insulin syringe and inject.
Click and Easy is literally Pain in the Ass, they shoud have named it like that :)
I have a few Saizen 8mg ClickEasy kits left, and they're a pain in the ass. Every time I reconstituted, I would have to watch the tutorial on youtube. And still I messed up a few times.
Genotropins are a little different. It's a pen with the powder on one side and the solvent in the other end. I would have to push the solvent into the powder. I didn't like that. I would just fill the powder side w/my own bac water.

This source is the most reasonable place to buy pharma gh domestically considering price and selections. I didn’t try saizen but bought a lot of norditropin and afew omnitrope here the last few years and myself and others are extremely happy with them.plus a lot of other Turkish pharmacy products like Sustanon, choriomon Hcg, primo and anapolon. These saizen are from Turkish pharmacy and fakes can be easily spotted by ITS Mobil in combination with unique (21) serial numbers. All my Turkish stuff he has supplied me with is always authentic every time and fairly priced in my opinion considering the quality of these items.

This source is the most reasonable place to buy pharma gh domestically considering price and selections. I didn’t try saizen but bought a lot of norditropin and afew omnitrope here the last few years and myself and others are extremely happy with them.plus a lot of other Turkish pharmacy products like Sustanon, choriomon Hcg, primo and anapolon. These saizen are from Turkish pharmacy and fakes can be easily spotted by ITS Mobil in combination with unique (21) serial numbers. All my Turkish stuff he has supplied me with is always authentic every time and fairly priced in my opinion considering the quality of these items.
I know I'm a rep for USDS but I have to say the pharmacy grade hgh he gets is excellent. Probably because I know where it comes from, and I'm comfortable with it.
I have personally used many manufacturers, and getting ready to try some Saizen I got not long ago.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Back