• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle problems: no effects at all in 5th week

zylt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello guys

I am in my 5th week of my First Ever Cycle using pharmacom 420mg/week Test E. I don‘t see any positive or negative changes at all. No side effects. I don't even feel more energy like other people say they do.

I gained about 14 lbs however I can literally feel that it is all water weight because I literally look the same as i did 5 Weeks ago. Is this normal? I am eating 1k calories More than I used to, and Go 6 times per week to the gym. I eat 4-5 times per day.

I am going to get a bloodwork done tomorrow.

Bloodwork will shed a lot of light on things. Are you using an AI by chance? My hunch is estrogen might be a little high.

14 pounds is great in 5 weeks, some of it surely is muscle.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

14 lbs in 5 weeks is pretty insane.
400mg/wk of test you're not going to get crazy side, IMO the steroid sides are way over played and mostly from monster dosing.
15lbs in 5 weeks is no normal for running test E at that dose.
You're saying you're on enough gear to gain 3lbs a week steady for 5 weeks but no notice in libido or well being? That is hard to believe.
We are going to have to see blood work to make any kind of guess what is going on.

I have AI in hand but not using it until I see any side effects. However I often feel a bit tired idk if that has to do with "high estrogen" levels

400mg/wk of test you're not going to get crazy side, IMO the steroid sides are way over played and mostly from monster dosing.
You're saying you're on enough gear to gain 3lbs a week steady for 5 weeks but no notice in libido or well being? That is hard to believe.
We are going to have to see blood work to make any kind of guess what is going on.
Yes even I am surprised but as I said I don't see any physical changes on body at all. It literally feels like the 14lbs are 100% water weight/retention. Because I look the same but with "14 lbs" more weight

I get sides from just looking at my vials. Everyone is different. I wish I was one of these guys that could blast a gram a week and never get gyno or a pimple but that’s not the case.

I gained about 14 lbs however ... I literally look the same as i did 5 Weeks ago. Is this normal?

Yes. At least to a certain degree. This is why guys get frustrated and let diet/gym slip...they want immediate results and give up too soon or start changing what they're doing. 14 pounds is a decent weight gain. Have you been taking progress pics? Doing any measurements (besides the scale)? What is your goal--bulk or recomp? If it's simply bulk, that's probably what you're getting (that 14 pounds). And you're likely putting on some fat along with it if you're bulking. So you probably won't see HUGE changes in the mirror as far as overall appearance.

Labs will provide proof on the test e. I'm sure others would like to see your labs when they come back.

If labs look good. Throw some dbol in for the last 4 weeks and you’ll definitely see some results.

I have AI in hand but not using it until I see any side effects. However I often feel a bit tired idk if that has to do with "high estrogen" levels
Yes it does. And 14 lbs is great.

Unless I missed it, the op has yet to provide any stats. He was asked once before in another thread he started, but he apparently ignored. All we know is that he goes to the gym six times per week and eats 4x per day, on his first blast and not using an AI. But what we don't know is what his diet actually consists of, specifically, his level of training(beginner, intermediate, etc) how he trains, upper, lower, full body, PPL, etc...
I'm not saying this is the case, but my gym is full of noobs with little or no base to work with, who are running gear, look like absolute garbage and are all doing bodybuilding splits.
So how about it dood, what are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%, number of years training, what type of training you do, specific diet and nutrition...

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

IML Gear Cream!
In my experience, testosterone doesn't have a dramatic asthetic effect on the body unless your cutting on it and diet is perfect. When bulking, or in a surplus it gives kind of a bloofy look. I get bigger and stronger and feel good but don't necessarily look better.

I'm sure it has to do with estrogen/water. It's still useful tool, and crucial to have it in your body, but it's not a drug that will help you look like a greek God.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You are right:

Unless I missed it, the op has yet to provide any stats. He was asked once before in another thread he started, but he apparently ignored. All we know is that he goes to the gym six times per week and eats 4x per day, on his first blast and not using an AI. But what we don't know is what his diet actually consists of, specifically, his level of training(beginner, intermediate, etc) how he trains, upper, lower, full body, PPL, etc...
I'm not saying this is the case, but my gym is full of noobs with little or no base to work with, who are running gear, look like absolute garbage and are all doing bodybuilding splits.
So how about it dood, what are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%, number of years training, what type of training you do, specific diet and nutrition...

I am 24 years old, training for 3 years. My stats: 5'10 and I weighted 147,7 lbs before the cycle and currently I weight 164 lbs. I was probably at around 11-12% body fat and could see all six of my abs, now 2 have faded and the other 4 can be seen when I tighten them.

I am running a PPL with only 1 leg day and added 1 arm day because I hate my arms about everything and since I used to be extremely skinny 2 years ago (121 lbs) my biggest goal/wish is to get bigger arms.

My macro ratio: 170g protein / 530g carbs / 75g fats

carbs: whole grain bread, mixing and drinking oats, whole grain pasta, Jasmin rice

protein: eggs, 2x per week salmon, chicken breast

fats: mostly from the whole grain bread, oats, and cashews, sometimes nuts

vegetables: kidney beans, champignons, tomatoes, broccoli, peas mixed with carrots, avocado 2 times per week, cucumber, paprika 2 times per week

fruits: banana, apples, grapes, pears.

this is what I eat daily, sometimes I change the combinations of vegetables however this is exactly what I eat.

I also try to get minimum 20-25g protein per meal

You are right:

I am 24 years old, training for 3 years. My stats: 5'10 and I weighted 147,7 lbs before the cycle and currently I weight 164 lbs. I was probably at around 11-12% body fat and could see all six of my abs, now 2 have faded and the other 4 can be seen when I tighten them.

I am running a PPL with only 1 leg day and added 1 arm day because I hate my arms about everything and since I used to be extremely skinny 2 years ago (121 lbs) my biggest goal/wish is to get bigger arms.

carbs: whole grain bread, mixing and drinking oats, whole grain pasta, Jasmin rice

vegetables: kidney beans, champignons, tomatoes, broccoli, peas mixed with carrots, avocado 2 times per week, cucumber, paprika 2 times per week

this is what I eat daily, sometimes I change the combinations of vegetables however this is exactly what I eat.

You can’t see your abs anymore because you are getting fat. That is a TON of calories, you don’t need that much of a surplus to grow bigger arms. Not sure why you would want to go from 12% BF to 20+ just to get some size on your arms but to each his own.

5 10 and 148lbs. Good God. And you trained for 3 years to get to 148? Without knowing you personally and being new to AAS myself. I would say bloods are crutial. You may be one of those people where you have to battle to put on every pound of muscle. May need to up the intensity of tour workouts. May not be getting enough stimulus.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So you gained 14lbs in 5 weeks...and that's not it working? What are you using for AI?

How many calories are you eating total? Are you working heard enough in the gym?

Lots of variables here, but 14lbs is a pretty serious weight gain

Nevermind

You are right:

Okay gonna lay it out for you.

You're probably carrying around maybe 125lbs of lean mass.

Your diet sucks. Cut your carbs down to 350-400 daily and up your protein to 200-220g. One meal needs to be a beef meal daily. Probably 6-8oz cooked of 90/10 or lean steak. Are you counting the fruit toward your carbs?

If you're gaining that much fat, you probably have 2 issues. 1) You're eating too much. 2) Your e2 is too high. Need bloodwork to see how much aromasin you need. Probably 10mg twice a week.

The next problem that I guarantee is going on is that your training sucks. Most likely your intensity and what you're focusing your attention on. Your #1 focus in training should be progressive overload, and add in volume/intensity techniques around that.

I'll provide an example. For each bodypart, I have 1 progressive overload exercise I focus on every time I work that bodypart. These are the bigger/heavier movements. Right now back is bent over BB rows, chest is incline DB press, legs are pause squats, hamstrings are RDLs, triceps are close grip press, biceps are DB curls. Every week I do everything I can to beat the logbook from last week in either higher weight for the same reps or more reps with the same weight. I keep the working sets to somewhere between 5-8 reps. As soon as I hit 8, I go up in weight. It can be a 2.5lb difference, but it's still progressive overload.

I typically do one exercise to warmup and get the blood flowing. 3-4 sets of 12 where I have a couple reps left in the tank. Then I go to my overload exercise. I do warmup sets of 4 reps until I get to my working weight. I take a little longer break and then I do an all-out set and squeeze out as many reps as humanly possible for that set until I completely fail. Then I either do a backoff set of the same exercise with lighter weight and more reps or move on to another exercise.

Now beat that every week. Then you'll gain some muscle. Start reading about beginner DC training and start doing that once you learn it. That'll put the size on you even faster.

I started lifting at 5'7" 121lbs. Probably 15% bodyfat. Now I'm sitting at 190 at the same bodyfat. It takes time and a shitload of hard work in both training and diet.

Your diet sucks. Cut your carbs down to 350-400 daily and up your protein to 200-220g. One meal needs to be a beef meal daily. Probably 6-8oz cooked of 90/10 or lean steak. Are you counting the fruit toward your carbs?

If you're gaining that much fat, you probably have 2 issues. 1) You're eating too much. 2) Your e2 is too high. Need bloodwork to see how much aromasin you need. Probably 10mg twice a week.

The next problem that I guarantee is going on is that your training sucks. Most likely your intensity and what you're focusing your attention on. Your #1 focus in training should be progressive overload, and add in volume/intensity techniques around that.

I'll provide an example. For each bodypart, I have 1 progressive overload exercise I focus on every time I work that bodypart. These are the bigger/heavier movements. Right now back is bent over BB rows, chest is incline DB press, legs are pause squats, hamstrings are RDLs, triceps are close grip press, biceps are DB curls. Every week I do everything I can to beat the logbook from last week in either higher weight for the same reps or more reps with the same weight. I keep the working sets to somewhere between 5-8 reps. As soon as I hit 8, I go up in weight. It can be a 2.5lb difference, but it's still progressive overload.

I typically do one exercise to warmup and get the blood flowing. 3-4 sets of 12 where I have a couple reps left in the tank. Then I go to my overload exercise. I do warmup sets of 4 reps until I get to my working weight. I take a little longer break and then I do an all-out set and squeeze out as many reps as humanly possible for that set until I completely fail. Then I either do a backoff set of the same exercise with lighter weight and more reps or move on to another exercise.

Now beat that every week. Then you'll gain some muscle. Start reading about beginner DC training and start doing that once you learn it. That'll put the size on you even faster.

I started lifting at 5'7" 121lbs. Probably 15% bodyfat. Now I'm sitting at 190 at the same bodyfat. It takes time and a shitload of hard work in both training and diet.
Well said! You put a lot of thought into this brother, I hope the op comes back and takes this to heart and In the manner it was intended

OP don’t take what I’m saying the wrong way but judging off of your stats and you saying you tried for 3 years to get those stats I don’t think it’s the gear that’s the issue I think it comes down to your don’t know what your doing still. My advice would be stick to heavy barbell lifts with Accessory work and read and gain as much knowledge about what your doing before considering cycling again. The simple fact that you gained 14 lbs even if it is all water weight tells us the hormone is definitely present.

Hello guys

I am in my 5th week of my First Ever Cycle using pharmacom 420mg/week Test E. I don‘t see any positive or negative changes at all. No side effects. I don't even feel more energy like other people say they do.

I gained about 14 lbs however I can literally feel that it is all water weight because I literally look the same as i did 5 Weeks ago. Is this normal? I am eating 1k calories More than I used to, and Go 6 times per week to the gym. I eat 4-5 times per day.

I am going to get a bloodwork done tomorrow.

The problem here with your first cycle problem.. is that you're looking for a problem and you're over-analyzing things and you're only 5 weeks into something that sometimes takes people years and years and years to have a keen understanding.

The biggest piece of advice that I could give you that helped me tremendously many times over.. that is stay the hell off of the scale, keep on focusing in the kitchen like you stated you are, and stop analyzing everything.

The amount of weight you put on is pretty damn good for doing it on your own.. I say this because you're only 5 weeks in and it hardly even change the chemistry with your body in terms of recovery, protein synthesis and building tissue..

Sometimes drugs can be the best placebo.. it sounds like you stepped up.. and just to think this is all you..

Over the course of the next several weeks you will start to feel the shift and change hormone only.

You're doing everything right, just stop over analyzing because you're doing no justice to yourself..

Get Shredded!
OP. You are just trying to gain weight too fast. I suffered from that at first. I get wanting to gain weight on the scale as quick as humanly possible. But you have to remember that you can only build new muscle tissue at a certain rate. Even with anabolics. You probably have gained muscle. But the problem is that you have also gained fat so you can’t tell you gained any muscle. If you try to outgrow your muscles then you will just be fat. You need to keep yourself at a set body fat percentage that you feel comfortable bulking with and gain weight while keeping that body fat roughly the same. And 5 weeks on 400mg isn’t really going to produce anywhere near 14 pounds of muscle tissue. No way. You need to lower your food intake. And you probably need to train with more INTENSITY. JK I don’t know how you train.

Thank you very much for your Honest words. I will do that

The problem here with your first cycle problem.. is that you're looking for a problem and you're over-analyzing things and you're only 5 weeks into something that sometimes takes people years and years and years to have a keen understanding.

The biggest piece of advice that I could give you that helped me tremendously many times over.. that is stay the hell off of the scale, keep on focusing in the kitchen like you stated you are, and stop analyzing everything.

The amount of weight you put on is pretty damn good for doing it on your own.. I say this because you're only 5 weeks in and it hardly even change the chemistry with your body in terms of recovery, protein synthesis and building tissue..

Sometimes drugs can be the best placebo.. it sounds like you stepped up.. and just to think this is all you..

Over the course of the next several weeks you will start to feel the shift and change hormone only.

You're doing everything right, just stop over analyzing because you're doing no justice to yourself..

You are right. I am overanalyzing it extremely. thank you for your advice

I shaved my whole chest and stomach today and. Ould see a lil bit of difference on the sides of my chest. probably I was way too hairy haha.

But anyways. Thank you all for the wonderful and honest words/advices. This whole thread was a big wake up call. Before creating this thread I was unsure if I should even post about something like this. Thank god I actually had the courage to let my thoughts out and thanks to your replies I am more aware now of what I have to do.

I have done bloods today, next week I will know the results and post them here or make a new thread. already preparing myself for the awkward talk with the doc as why my test is so high

I shaved my whole chest and stomach today and. Ould see a lil bit of difference on the sides of my chest. probably I was way too hairy haha.

But anyways. Thank you all for the wonderful and honest words/advices. This whole thread was a big wake up call. Before creating this thread I was unsure if I should even post about something like this. Thank god I actually had the courage to let my thoughts out and thanks to your replies I am more aware now of what I have to do.

I have done bloods today, next week I will know the results and post them here or make a new thread. already preparing myself for the awkward talk with the doc as why my test is so high
You did your bloods through your PCP? You do realize these tests go into your file forever correct?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

You can wiggle out of a single test that is high...and schedule a retest down the line..but just know, if you don't want it to be in your med files as using high doses of testosterone.. don't get bloods through your PCP

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Very well said and on point GarlicChicken
I'm sure he will see results with that kind of training.
OP you'll figure it out. it just takes time but you'll get there.

OP are you on TRT?
If not why do you want your PCP to know your on test? or anything for that matter?
Look into online blood test.
You simply order what test you want and the order is sent to a local blood draw center and then the test results will be emailed to you.
No one has to know the results especially your medical insurance carrier.
As Lifter916 said that will go into your permanent medical records and could cause a potential issue in the future with your insurance

I’m running 750mg of Test E, Sustanon. I switch between the two, and I don’t have any sides. I need a really high dose of Test to have sides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://imgur.com/a/MuXZuXr

My bloodwork

The doc said everything looks good except the test (obviously) and my estrogen levels.

I am gonna start taking 0,5mg arimidex every 3,5 days correct?

Back