• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CORONAVIRUS Americans should prepare for coronavirus crisis in U.S., CDC says

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty sure Whiskey kills the virus so stock up on handles...........

Wait, I just read that again..."entertainment"? Sheesh...21 days without entertainment? What the hell happened to my tv? Quick...download dom's posts from last weekend. That will take about 21 days to go through.

You know what I just realized? All the "corona babies" that are gonna be coming from all this quarantine boredom fucking...

Pretty sure Whiskey kills the virus so stock up on handles...........

Time for me to run out the package store to stock up on Yukon Jack and Jack Daniels plus some Jamesons (looking at you MM!) :)

Then to GNC to buy a shitload of whey protein.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
What supplements would you take if the coronavirus hits near you?
Vitamin B12 Injections ?
Vitamin D / C / Zinc ?
Colloidal Silver ?
Testosterone ?

Thoughts? Cures? Nobody knows the human body like bodybuilders. Get us in a lab with some smart people and I think we could solve this quick. Lol

Plenty of room down her and no signs of the virus. All are welcome lol

You've got a case!

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Maybe it'll get contained there. But from what we've seen, containment looks effectively impossible. Spreads easily and incubates for a long while. You won't see it coming.

What supplements would you take if the coronavirus hits near you?
Vitamin B12 Injections ?
Vitamin D / C / Zinc ?
Colloidal Silver ?
Testosterone ?

Thoughts? Cures? Nobody knows the human body like bodybuilders. Get us in a lab with some smart people and I think we could solve this quick. Lol

Testosterone suppresses the immune system, so if we begin to see an epidemic it might be wise for everyone to cut down to a TRT dose.

Vitamin C & D are smart. Dunno about the rest.

A retired ER doc just sent me this advice from JAMA:

jig200002fa_0.png

Stay safe people. Play it smart by washing your hands every time you take a dump and be careful who you come in contact with. At the gym wipe down the equipment you touch BEFORE AND AFTER you use it.

I myself is nervous as there's an airport a few miles from me.

Vitamin D / C / Zinc ?
Colloidal Silver ?

^ yes, to all those. Silver is underrated and mocked, but the shit works. Been using my own for years. I'd steer clear of the online versions, unless you have a particle tester. Plus the cost is dumb.

You've got a case!

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Maybe it'll get contained there. But from what we've seen, containment looks effectively impossible. Spreads easily and incubates for a long while. You won't see it coming.

Testosterone suppresses the immune system, so if we begin to see an epidemic it might be wise for everyone to cut down to a TRT dose.

Vitamin C & D are smart. Dunno about the rest.

A retired ER doc just sent me this advice from JAMA:

jig200002fa_0.png

Actually it seems to boost immune function

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ yes, to all those. Silver is underrated and mocked, but the shit works. Been using my own for years. I'd steer clear of the online versions, unless you have a particle tester. Plus the cost is dumb.

Used to make my own CS- but found that you need it to be 1100 ppm. I found a place where I can get it and have used for years on just about everything .Not sure whether it will work on this new virus- but works very well for other infections so worth a try -OD

Used to make my own CS- but found that you need it to be 1100 ppm. I found a place where I can get it and have used for years on just about everything .Not sure whether it will work on this new virus- but works very well for other infections so worth a try -OD

I saw it was effective against sars, so it should be for the new corona too.

I just posted this in another thread

It appears this is fear mongering. Now we see the Pope and Iran in on it saying they are sick now too LOL. That's Globalist Agenda folks.

We see a study exists that already shows an intravenous medication (anti viral) has been already used in the US successfully against the Coronavirus.

You won't hear this on the news though...

First Case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus in the United States

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.105...Ll4B4j-NTGJXzU

Stocked up on ammo. Ready for this one! :)

I'm more scared of the flu.

It appears this is fear mongering.

Exactly. Which is why I keep bringing up sars. Remember when it was going to wipe out half the planet? (over exaggeration because of the news it got at the time, but you know what I mean). SARS, MERS, Covid-19....all the same type of bug that has been around forever. And the news makes all of them seem like they're the new AIDS that spreads through the air and everyone is going to get it.

"Up next...the common household item that is probably in your kitchen, and can KILL YOU!!!!"

Get Shredded!
Exactly. Which is why I keep bringing up sars. Remember when it was going to wipe out half the planet? (over exaggeration because of the news it got at the time, but you know what I mean). SARS, MERS, Covid-19....all the same type of bug that has been around forever. And the news makes all of them seem like they're the new AIDS that spreads through the air and everyone is going to get it.

"Up next...the common household item that is probably in your kitchen, and can KILL YOU!!!!"

Being prepared isn't fear mongering its just common sense. btw COVID-19, has killed more people in six weeks than SARS did in eight months. The velocity that its spreading is also way up there compared to the others. I'm not saying its going to wipe out half the planet. LOL

I heard the chinese were going have the infected bodies dropped in all major us cities..

ONe trip to costco and I will be set for a month easy.

Being prepared isn't fear mongering its just common sense. btw COVID-19, has killed more people in six weeks than SARS did in eight months. The velocity that its spreading is also way up there compared to the others. I'm not saying its going to wipe out half the planet. LOL

Oh no, no...don't take me the wrong way. 100% agree to be prepared regardless of whatever flavor the apocalypse may come in (I'm really, really hoping for zombies). And I didn't think *you* were insinuating half the planet (and I was exaggerating as mentioned). But the mainstream news is really pushing it though. Which is really my only point there...mainstream news screaming about the latest boogy man.

The people are on video, literally falling over dead instantly.

If you look at the symptoms and effects of the virus, it isn't that.

So I am not saying that this is not taking people out, any virus can do that, especially in the young, old, or immune suppressed.

But there is something else going on for fact. Ive seen enough videos now. You dont see healthy people walking around in this quantity literally faceplanting from coronavirus or the flu or Sars or even HIV for that matter...

I wonder if this has something to do with the 5g that they have all over the city and some of those issues are being blended into this Coronavirus?? Anyone have more info on these instant death scenarios we keep seeing?

Have to say I've missed that. You got some links?

I can dig some up, I have been watching them for weeks on Social media, international news channels, etc. I havent saved any of them but just search around until I can pull some up for you guys. You will be shocked to see it. You will literally just see people who are fine faceplanting, dead.

Virus wouldn't do that. My observations is even in a very ill VIRAL patient, the organs would slow down gradually...you might see someone stumbling, weak, etc...but they would not be walking fine and then faceplant. That is more like a severe heart attack or other serious symptom, stroke, etc, etc...

Really sounds like fear mongering Democrat backed media trying to bring down Trumps booming economy to ensure he won't be re elected. On the other hand their are legit CDC officials saying it will effect the American way of life and soon. I'm halfway prepared but could be more.
Scary shit

BUY STOCKS NOW!

This is a huge discount

I can dig some up, I have been watching them for weeks on Social media, international news channels, etc. I havent saved any of them but just search around until I can pull some up for you guys. You will be shocked to see it. You will literally just see people who are fine faceplanting, dead.

Virus wouldn't do that. My observations is even in a very ill VIRAL patient, the organs would slow down gradually...you might see someone stumbling, weak, etc...but they would not be walking fine and then faceplant. That is more like a severe heart attack or other serious symptom, stroke, etc, etc...

OK...found a few. They're a little tough to tell, since most of them show the person laying in the street after the fact and not what happened prior. Question...could this be a tactic by the person to get immediate medical treatment? Sort of like what happens in the US? Claim chest pain or get a ride in the ambulance and you get an immediate spot in the ER?

I'm skeptical by nature.

Back