• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mayweather VS Conor McGregor 2

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would you watch it if it happens??

[h=1]Floyd Mayweather agrees to fight Conor McGregor again and ‘whip his ass’, telling fans: ‘If they pay I’m there to play’[/h]
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/1102...cebook&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1582538623

NINTCHDBPICT000565157168.jpg

is it going to be boxing again? I watch it when wes streams it lolz

I hope this doesn’t happen. This will derail Conor in the UFC again if so

Garbage man. Mayweather was one of my favorite fighters but wirh all these garbage fights idk man. What does he gain outta that fight besides money. Annoying part about boxing now it's not like it used to be. It's all about money. Very few fighter will fight top guys. In the past it was all about being known as the best now it's only about money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Would prefer an mma match between them two. Wouldn’t be much of a fight, but would even things out.

But I’d rather see a khabib vs Conor or either/or verses Tony Ferguson.

Would prefer an mma match between them two. Wouldn’t be much of a fight, but would even things out.

But I’d rather see a khabib vs Conor or either/or verses Tony Ferguson.
Mayweather is way too much of a pus to step into the octagon. He'd get his ass handed to him within seconds

Mayweather is way too much of a pus to step into the octagon. He'd get his ass handed to him within seconds
really a pussy? 49-0 26 KO's SMH, dude changed the game people cant appreciate the art

really a pussy? 49-0 26 KO's SMH, dude changed the game people cant appreciate the art

mma not boxing

may weather would get owned in mixed martial arts...

IML Gear Cream!
mma not boxing

may weather would get owned in mixed martial arts...
apples and oranges, most MMA fighters cant last 12 with a pro boxer, MMA would get owned in a jujutsu match, jujitsu would get owned by wreslter in a wrestling match. nobody says that type of shit in any other sport. kobe is good but he would get his ass owned by tom brady lolz

I would rather watch Fury vs Wilder 3.

I don't see this happening. The novelty is worn off. In the 1st fight the whole world was extremely curious to see an MMA fighter go up against Mayweather and what the outcome would be. Everyone already knows exactly how the fight will go.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Boxing is great. A true art. And conditioning at the next level.

but as far as functionality, a boxer will only beat another boxer in the real world (unless it’s a sucker punch during the initial phase of the fight, ya know the mouth running phase)

so, if you want to see who the better fighter is, it should be an actual street fight. That’s my take...

you won’t see anybody take time to put on gloves and dance around all nimbly bimbly in a bar fight, unless you’re at one of them ‘special’ bars (for gays).

there’s always exceptions to the rules, but a boxer typically has no knock out power on his back.

but as far as functionality, a boxer will only beat another boxer in the real world (unless it’s a sucker punch during the initial phase of the fight, ya know the mouth running phase)

so, if you want to see who the better fighter is, it should be an actual street fight. That’s my take...

you won’t see anybody take time to put on gloves and dance around all nimbly bimbly in a bar fight, unless you’re at one of them ‘special’ bars (for gays).

there’s always exceptions to the rules, but a boxer typically has no knock out power on his back.
giphy.gif

If it’s mma I’d watch it but boxing is just a joke these days. Boxing is maybe one step above professional wrestling which how rigged and bs it is now not to mention I don’t really care to watch some 140lb dudes soaking wet boxing. Heavyweight fights back in the day were amazing now all the best boxers are small ass dudes who would probably get destroyed in a real amateur mma fighters or street fighters. Floyd Mayweather walks into the room I think man this little guy is what everyone is raving about? Mike Tyson in his prime walks into the room and I think let me not piss this guy off lol

Definite up vote for nimbly bimbly

If it’s mma I’d watch it but boxing is just a joke these days. Boxing is maybe one step above professional wrestling which how rigged and bs it is now not to mention I don’t really care to watch some 140lb dudes soaking wet boxing. Heavyweight fights back in the day were amazing now all the best boxers are small ass dudes who would probably get destroyed in a real amateur mma fighters or street fighters. Floyd Mayweather walks into the room I think man this little guy is what everyone is raving about? Mike Tyson in his prime walks into the room and I think let me not piss this guy off lol

Tyson " was " an animal -Floyd is a boxer ~

Tyson would have been an animal in mma or whatever he chose to do so long as he has the right team that has his back. He just needed guidance.

Get Shredded!

I agree with both of these. I think Mayweather isn't very exciting to watch. He's a good dancer. I know his record is amazing as far as records go but watching defensive boxing is like watching an MMA fight where both guys are afraid of each other and try to score points.

I guess the moral of the story for me is that it just doesn't tickle my pickle

No - I wouldn’t watch it. Sideshow trash - each man needs to fight someone worth fighting in their respective sport, no of this circus money grab shit.

Back