First cycle

Thread: First cycle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

First cycle

I have decided Iím going to do my first cycle in a month or two, I have got my BF% down to 11% as of yesterday (think I can shred a little more but Iím hitting my peak on everything) and this has been a decision I have been thinking about for awhile. Few questions I had for you guys and itís more legal concerns.

I already have my Test and Nolvadex. Test I plan on doing a cycle of 500mg a week (2 pins Monday and Thursday in the am) for 10 weeks and PCT I want to do HCG1000 every other day for a week and then 500 units every other day for a week after and combining 40 mg of nolva daily the first week and 20mg daily the next.

So I get my blood work Thursday and should I be honest with my doctor with what I am doing? Like be like Iím doing it not needing a lecture I know itís a risk and a life decision that has consequence but I feel I should be honest with him.

Also I have not got my HCG yet, is it safe to just order online, like is it as risky as ordering test, can I get fucked by the police or postal services police?

Anyways any knowledge handed down would be welcome and appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Also I didnít get the gear online I got it locally but they couldnít get HCG so thatís why I am asking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Are you serious . Your gonna shot your DR straight . But your wondering if postal police or 5-0 gonna come get you . Trust me no one wants you and your hcg. Your biggest issue is that its legit hcg.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,437 Posts
    Rep Points

Itís personal use bro even if itís nabbed itís not enough for anyone to care what your doing. You get a letter and file it in the trash and then it gets resent by the source.
    As far as the hcg both places I rep for have hcg local and over seas! So feel free to give us a look and pm me with any questions you might have.

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/44-hgh-hcg

https://sarms-peptide.shop/peptides/...-peptides.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy516 View Post
    Are you serious . Your gonna shot your DR straight . But your wondering if postal police or 5-0 gonna come get you . Trust me no one wants you and your hcg. Your biggest issue is that its legit hcg.
    Yeah 100% serious, why I asked the question. Never done this before so I ask other people of their experiences and opinions, itís how learning works but hey thanks for the useless post 👍

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Itís personal use bro even if itís nabbed itís not enough for anyone to care what your doing. You get a letter and file it in the trash and then it gets resent by the source.
    As far as the hcg both places I rep for have hcg local and over seas! So feel free to give us a look and pm me with any questions you might have.

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/44-hgh-hcg

https://sarms-peptide.shop/peptides/...-peptides.html

Thanks bro I will give you guys a look. Also thanks for the information, I know test and stuff rarely gets busted but I went local source with that but HCG is a PCT must from what I understand. Appreciate the info.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,437 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dm167485 View Post
    Thanks bro I will give you guys a look. Also thanks for the information, I know test and stuff rarely gets busted but I went local source with that but HCG is a PCT must from what I understand. Appreciate the info.
    Hcg can also be used during cycle not only for pct but is commonly used for pct.
    your in good hands with us no matter what you order bro. You can order with confidence itíll be at your doorstep believe me on that!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I tell my doc everything. It's worth it so that we are both on top of my health.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk