• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

deca/npp whats the difference?

hot rod

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
alright fellas, been a lot of talk on here lately about npp. havent heard anyone say they didnt like it,but theres got to be somebody? how can it be so diff. than deca?( and I know some smart ass is gonna answer my question by saying,just the ester) ive also heard some people that hate deca that seem to like npp. what gives?

I hate deca and love npp bro. People can say all they want it’s just the water but I’d have to disagree. I stay dry and dense on npp as well as not losing my libido. With npp all I need is an ai E3D and that’s it. I’ve ran it 400-600mg and it’s treats me well.
Deca kills my libido and I get all the water weight at even just 400mg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Generally speaking, guys report fewer sides with npp and it is faster acting. But more pinning required (typically).

Live NPP works fast and for whatever reason work better for me. Deca works but not as well and I end up w cystic acne onmy back.

Realistically the only difference is the ester attached to it. They are both Nandralone. One takes time to build up and to leave your body. The other takes a lot less time.

Realistically the only difference is the ester attached to it. They are both Nandralone. One takes time to build up and to leave your body. The other takes a lot less time.
So maybe it’s just length of cycle that’s making the difference. NPP is processed by your body like what 3 times faster than Deca is. But yet people only run Deca a few weeks longer than they run NPP. Maybe to see the full effect of Deca you have to run it for 20 or even 24 weeks?

Edit: but who the fuck can run Deca that long? Not me.

Last edited:
I've always been a deca guy. Never tried NPP but next blast I'm going to run it

So maybe it’s just length of cycle that’s making the difference. NPP is processed by your body like what 3 times faster than Deca is. But yet people only run Deca a few weeks longer than they run NPP. Maybe to see the full effect of Deca you have to run it for 20 or even 24 weeks?

Edit: but who the fuck can run Deca that long? Not me.

Lol I have before at 800mg 20 weeks when I was younger and clueless!

IML Gear Cream!
NPP has become my favorite. I put on lean mass and generally feel “healthier” and not bloated. My muscle look different too they become more round full looking almost like a primo look.plus strength goes through the roof!

NPP has become my favorite. I put on lean mass and generally feel “healthier” and not bloated. My muscle look different too they become more round full looking almost like a primo look.plus strength goes through the roof!

Billfishn how many mgs do you run a week of NPP?

Billfishn how many mgs do you run a week of NPP?

ive only ran it twice at 450 for 8 weeks at a time. I’m getting ready to jump on it again in April and start at 450 and jump to 600. Thinking of running it for 16 wks

And how were the gains on it? If you still prefer NPP then it couldn’t have been that great I guess.

I was on 800mg deca 1500mg test and some other things. I was huge and felt like shit lol dick didn’t work at all. Was taking 1mg arimidex EOD. Felt good for a few weeks then it all went downhill. I’d say more can be done with less mg and better quality gains with npp. This is obv just my opinion having run high mg cycles and low.

600mg of deca
750mg test e
900mg eq

That’s what I’m running now and I love it. Would recommend. Needs to be 16 weeks at the absolute minimum. 18-20 preferred.

Im using a blend by LA pharma
Decamax 350

It was 200mg deca
100mg nand cyp
50mg npp

No water retention. No bloating
Good solid gains

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

Back