Ultima injectable Winstrol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,821 Posts
    Rep Points

Ultima injectable Winstrol

Wanted to start a thread to leave some reviews thatís can easily be found on the Ultima injectable Winstrol. This gear was sent to me by USROIDstore to sample and give him my feedback. When I originally selected the injectable Winstrol to sample i was under the impression it was an oil based injectable since on the box in the pictures I was looking at it says ďsteril oily solutionĒ but itís actually a water based compound and on the box itís a mis print. Iím not a fan of water based injections especially Winstrol which is notoriously known for being painful. Since I already agreed with USROIDstore to review the product here it goes.

yesterday I injected 1cc about an hour and fifteen minutes prior to my workout. Drawing was fairly easy with a 22g needle. After shaking the vial vigorously for about 10 seconds everything went into solution evenly and was fairly easy to draw without any clogging. If I had to guess Iíd say they used micronized Winstrol to make this injectable. Upon injecting their was some slight burning which is exactly what I would expect with injectable Winstrol. After injecting I also experienced some slight burning which again is completely normal with this compound. A couple of things I always notice when first starting Winstrol is one being headaches and two being a slight boost in stamina which I did experience with this specific product. Today I do have some slight pip Iím experiencing but again with injectable Winstrol this is completely normal. I plan on injecting this 1ml pwo on lifting days unless the pip gets too bad I will first try to cut back the dose and if that doesnít work then I will just resort to taking it orally. One good thing about injectable Winstrol is if you try it and donít like it you can still take it orally so itís not a complete loss. Iíll report back in about one week.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    922 Posts
    Rep Points

Don't inject winny. period!
    my 2 cent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,106 Posts
    Rep Points

Drink that shit playa

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,821 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Don't inject winny. period!
    my 2 cent
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Drink that shit playa

Phil I agree with you 100% and the only reason Iím even attempting to inject it is for the sake of the review. CL31 I for-see thatís exactly what I will do but Iím going to make an attempt to inject it. Iíve tried a handful of injectable Winstrols that were water based and out of all of them only one sources I was actually able to tolerate. I actually also injected it sub q along with test suspension and it was pain free IM and sub q. People called me crazy for trying it and I probably was but after feeling how smooth it was IM and knowing this source and his product very well I figured it was worth a try lol. I wouldnít recommend anyone try that it could have been a disaster with probably 99% of other sources water based injectables.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,821 Posts
    Rep Points

Just a quick update on the Ultima Winstrol, Iím 3 injections in now at 1ml each. The shot itself is not bad but I am experiencing some pip after injecting. I want to be clear this has nothing to do with Ultima and everything to do with the compound itself. Today Iím going to try cutting the dose back to .5ml and see if that helps at all. The pip isnít terrible but it is noticeable and Iím not one that is sensitive to pip. As far as the effectiveness of the product itís still a little early however I do notice Iíve had to up my water intake significantly because Iím always feeling parched. This is one of the symptoms I always get when running stanozolol. I also had the typical winny headache the first couple of days as well as noticing a slight increase in endurance when working out. Iíll report back later on with some more updates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,821 Posts
    Rep Points

So after scaling back to .5ml with the injectable Winstrol it was more tolerable for sure and to be honest not as bad as a couple other injectable Winstrol brands Iíve tried previously from what I remember. With that being said itís still injectable winny and not the most pleasant thing to be pinning. I just wanted to Reiterate that it has nothing to do with the brand itself and everything to do with the actual compound. For the last 3ml I couldnít tolerate any more injections so I consumed the rest orally. I took .25ml 4 times a day orally to equal 50mg. The product seemed to be pretty effective as far as quality goes, right around the second week my physique was visibly harder.

I do have some bad news personally to follow up with. Initially I planned on this being the start of a cycle and have been pinning along with this the ZPHC test cyp and ZPHC tren e. I just received some pretty shitty blood work not on the testosterone but on my health markers. Cholesterols all messed up as well as rbc. Liver enzymes were slightly elevated but still in range. After seeing how bad my cholesterol is and considering this was only the very beginning of a blast as much as I wish it wasnít the case I know itís best for me to put this to a stop and get my health in line. Iím stopping everything except for my prescription testosterone at 150mg per week. Iíve been lucky in the past with abusing aas to be completely honest and usually I wouldnít be too concerned but that way of thinking will only lead to major health issues and early death. Iím just going to stay on my prescribed dose of testosterone with no other additions to my cruise like I usually do by adding in low doses of nandrolone or drostanolone. Iím going to pull bloods again in a few months and regardless if they are better or stay the same Iím going to stay off of everything for a decent amount of time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,106 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    So after scaling back to .5ml with the injectable Winstrol it was more tolerable for sure and to be honest not as bad as a couple other injectable Winstrol brands Iíve tried previously from what I remember. With that being said itís still injectable winny and not the most pleasant thing to be pinning. I just wanted to Reiterate that it has nothing to do with the brand itself and everything to do with the actual compound. For the last 3ml I couldnít tolerate any more injections so I consumed the rest orally. I took .25ml 4 times a day orally to equal 50mg. The product seemed to be pretty effective as far as quality goes, right around the second week my physique was visibly harder.

I do have some bad news personally to follow up with. Initially I planned on this being the start of a cycle and have been pinning along with this the ZPHC test cyp and ZPHC tren e. I just received some pretty shitty blood work not on the testosterone but on my health markers. Cholesterols all messed up as well as rbc. Liver enzymes were slightly elevated but still in range. After seeing how bad my cholesterol is and considering this was only the very beginning of a blast as much as I wish it wasnít the case I know itís best for me to put this to a stop and get my health in line. Iím stopping everything except for my prescription testosterone at 150mg per week. Iíve been lucky in the past with abusing aas to be completely honest and usually I wouldnít be too concerned but that way of thinking will only lead to major health issues and early death. Iím just going to stay on my prescribed dose of testosterone with no other additions to my cruise like I usually do by adding in low doses of nandrolone or drostanolone. Iím going to pull bloods again in a few months and regardless if they are better or stay the same Iím going to stay off of everything for a decent amount of time.
    Whose test were you using for this round of blood work?
    Sorry to hear this and glad you'll be taking care of yourself and that your health is your first priority.
    I believe we're both at that age where we must start paying attention to every aspect. I'll be 35 this year. Are you close to me age wise?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,821 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Whose test were you using for this round of blood work?
    Sorry to hear this and glad you'll be taking care of yourself and that your health is your first priority.
    I believe we're both at that age where we must start paying attention to every aspect. I'll be 35 this year. Are you close to me age wise?

i was using ZPHC test cyp but I did not do bloods on any hormones. I went to my dr and just had health markers checked. Iím confident Iíll be able to get my cholesterol in check itís just going to take some patience and discipline.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points

I know you ll hate to just run that trt dose but good that you recognize a break is needed.