• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ironlion Back To Buisness...........!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Also remember there is a time zone difference when emailing. Lion always gets back to his emails and Wickr from what I understand. Just gotta be patient and trust the process.

all kinds of td’s landing and happy customers lately. I’d venture to say this is the most consistant supplier the forum may have ever seen.

I'm not on the US though, but yeah I understand the time difference. They've been answering, is just the answers have been very vague, leaving many questions unanswered. I've expressed my interest in ordering and they haven't given me any instructions. I guess I'll keep trying.

I'm not on the US though, but yeah I understand the time difference. They've been answering, is just the answers have been very vague, leaving many questions unanswered. I've expressed my interest in ordering and they haven't given me any instructions. I guess I'll keep trying.

Get 10 posts then we can talk via private message thru this forum, you currently have 2 posts so can't use PM.

Feel free to introduce yourself in the new members section and boom ur a post closer to the magnificent world of pming

Yes...thanks.

Back