• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

We need 5 participants SO LETS GET STARTED ASAP!

IML Gear Cream!
Vision and Macedog24 you guys have 5 solid loggers right there. I'm in for the feedback being I have never used the stuff.

Just waiting on a few responses back so we can get everything sent off and squared away..
I cant wait for the logs, i agree! i think we have a great set of people to give feedback from a diff perspective...

Vision and Macedog24 you guys have 5 solid loggers right there. I'm in for the feedback being I have never used the stuff.

My dude in the near future will get you some ;) ;) ;)

Fucking Vision, the only thing he wanted to send me was a bag of bagel chips lol

No no noooooo, I was even going to send you some of the Mac it too, and I offered some pork roll... hahahah

Of course you did.. cuz you want to sell me out on the itsy bitsy teenie weenie bagel chips.. LOLOL
PS.. no more stories from you, listening to your story today was the equivalent of me watching The walking Dead by myself in a dark room.. hahah but we'll leave it at that.. lol

Congrats to all the winners!! Can't wait to hear the feedback.

We need 5 participant SO LETS GET STARTED ASAP!

Short, easy, and to the point..
We need you?

It sounds so nice to hear words like that..

We're looking for 5 participants that are not customers, and who has never used SUK products before.
Are you willing to run a log if we provide YOU with the product? Come'on think about it.
It's easy peasy japaneasy..

Sample it and give us your feedback and share your unique experience with the community..

(For direct store access and a view of the products click the image below)

"Simple" REQUIREMENTS:

:You must be an active Member of the community.
:You must be able to update your log/review
Regularly.
: Try and be as detailed as possible.
Please include Touchdown pics of each product.
Give a review and some detail about packaging, Aroma, Freshness, dosage, Time taken, Mix-ability, Effects, Time of duration, etc.
All Products Are Shipped in Hermetically Sealed, Mylar Moisture Barrier Bags for Maximum Long-Term Quality Retention

WE DO NOT SHIP TO: Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana or Wisconsin UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Also, please state if you have ever used
kratom in the past and your experiences.
Also Please include StraightUpKratom in your title.

All New Products are currently on sale
And have been Marked Down by $5.
All batches are bio and heavy metal tested
Thank You,
StraightUpKratom
Shop – straightupkratom.com
Can you delete ALL my PMs possibly?
I can't delete any no matter how hard I try lol

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Can you delete ALL my PMs possibly?
I can't delete any no matter how hard I try lol

You would have to ask the administration for that and that almost makes ask question if you have something to hide.m

Get Shredded!
Huh? No just app doesn't delete them
I'm pretty sure we all have something to hide lol

I truly can't say enough about SUK.
Mace will tell anyone it took me years to make me budge. The only regret I have was not doing it sooner. I like to research and research my research, but I over thought this one by a long shot and missed out on many unique opportunities..
I know for a fact it has had analytical run on it...no metals, no VOC's, no SVOC's or herb/pesticide...hopefully no TPH.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back